LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If My Kid Wets Him/Herself In Bed Or Elsewhere, How...

Whenever I become a parent, I may have to deal with my kids' wetting issues. Putting them in diapers would be cheaper than replacing mattresses, but how should I get them in one without them throwing fits?

I wouldn't know if it'd be a solution to put them in diapers while they sleep. How would they react once they woke up?

Then there may come a time when long road trips and amusement parks will facilitate the need for them to be in diapers during the day as well. For example: If they're on a long field-trip for their school, and they're wearing diapers at that time, how would their classmates react to seeing a diaper stick above the pants, upskirt, or upshorts?

I think it's best to learn to deal with these situations years before they happen. Thanks.

• Like 2

Using diapers as punishment for wetting or keeping a child in diapers after the common toilet training age (without medical reasons) is considered child abuse.

I haven't taken a parenting class since high school. Even though the following classes might not match my major, I suppose I'll have to take some of them before I graduate.

If it's considered child abuse, how do other parents get their children back in GoodNites/Underjams/other bedwetters' diapers anyhow without much of a stir? I surmise that they went to a urologist first and that urologist recommended those bedwetters' pants. Is that correct?

• Like 1

I surmise that they went to a urologist first and that urologist recommended those bedwetters' pants. Is that correct?

That is generally the accepted method. If something is wrong with your child (un)common sense dictates that you take them to the doctor. This includes regular bedwetting or recurring daytime accidents after the age of 5 or so.

As far as diapering your child for long trips and etc. If they are beyond the age of 3 this is generally frowned upon.

Honestly a lot of this sounds like some sick fantasy. ABDL is your fetish and it is not proper to try and push any aspect of it on your child.

Diapering a child who has already potty trained is your last option. Talk to the child and see if something is upsetting them or causeing the wetting. Next use a rubber sheet and/or matress protector first. After this if it still continues consult your childs pediatrician first and do what they say. if they recommend diapers then and only then use them.

As far as it being child abuse to force the child to wear a diaper it would probably depend on the place you live. Most likely you will end up emotionally or mentally damaging the child and causing massive issues later on in life.

To the OP, Given your prior posts regarding subjects which hold some question within this nature and regarding your own "Fantasy's" . Coupling that with your Signature that still follows out your previous actions. This seems that this isn't a question that needs answered at this time or in the near future but at somewhere around 4 to 5 years from now if even then. I am locking this thread. There is simply no need to get advise from real parents, let alone AB parents for which this forum was intended :glare: