LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doing My Own Diaper Testing.....

Backindiapers

So I bought a case of Teddy's awhile back and have been using them sporadically but been hearing tons about these new XP medical Dry 24/7's. So I bought a sample pack of Dry 24/7's to test out. I did some preliminary comparing between the two. My wife helped and we agreed that the Dry 24/7's are a bit thicker and have a softer outside plastic than the Teddy's. Also I've now been wearing one for about 5 hours or so and have wet about 3 good times and this thing is pretty beastly with absorbing it all. I'll have to wear a Teddy tomorrow to really compare but it seems the Dry 24/7's seem to firm up after absorption, which is a nice feeling. It doesn't feel like any moment the pee is gonna squish out or anything.

But I digress, this is still all preliminary testing. I'll update after using a Teddy tomorrow and then retesting the Dry 24/7. But as it stands now I'm liking the Dry 24/7's better. That's all based on my personal preference though because I like how big and thick they are.

I don't really compare tapes at all on any diapers just for the fact that I tend to wear all diapers really snug and tapes pop off all the time. So I always use duct tape. But again on personal preference I like not having a landing strip and Dry24/7's don't have one. I find them odd but I mostly wear diapers out of nostalgia and not for need. So I tend to go with the ones that seem most like old style attends from the 90's.

Edit: Next day

So upon further study and having been wearing a Teddy's diaper all day I think I can make my conclusion. I think I like the Dry 24/7's better. Here my personal list of preferences:

1. Softer plastic and softer inside

2. Made on the larger side and a bit thicker than Teddy's

3. The absorption is quicker and becomes more firm than Teddy's. A negative might be that the firmness makes the diaper sag some but I'm ok with that because I tend to wear tight footed jammies or more than one diaper.

4. They also seem to keep the odor away for longer. I tend to wear a diaper for many hours wet so that helps.

5. I still like the fact it has no landing strip but others may not use duct tape, so that might be a deterrent.

6. It does have a wetness indicator but I actually like that. Its kinda on the humiliating side for me with that because then my wife knows when I wet my diaper.

Anyway not sure if this will help anybody on the fence or not but wanted to share either way. And after all this is my personal opinion basically.

Archived