LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curiosity About To Be Answered

First let me say hello to everyone. I've been lurking for a few days trying to gather what info I could and I would like to thank a lot of you for being so informative.

next I like to apologize as this is another recommendation thread but I'm hoping that I have some different conditions from the usual.

I've seen a lot of talk about size, feel, and look but I'm looking for crinkle. Can you recommend a brand that has the best diaper tell-tale sound? Thickness and look come in second and third. I am not currently concerned with absorbency as this is my first foray into ABDL and my partner and I are approaching it more from a costume/cosplay fetishist perspective. Finally I need a brand available in adult large thatt is available from a retailer in or ships to Canada.

Who can recommend the crinkliest (not sure if that's a word but I'm going with it) thickest diaper?

your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

-SD

Well, that "Depends" :P I would say the Depends are pretty noisy, and readily available, especially if you are not concerned about absorbency, a couple of stuffers will fill them out a little more to make them thicker.

For sound, ABU ... though it's a "real" diaper sound not an amplified one. They are my preferred diaper for many reasons, being incontinent I don't like to wear a wet one for long so I don't actually like the really thick ones either (like Bambino). The ABU have a cute pattern on them, Cushies are all around, Super Dry Kids are just the tape panel. They are one tape on each side, which aside from the "babyish" thing it actually makes changing easier, but the tapes also hold really well and can stand up to a lot of stress, you'll rip it in half before the tapes come loose if you make it too tight. ;) For me they hold about 2-3 wettings, but my bladder has lots a lot of elasticity so mine are smaller than most adults my size. If you live in the northwest they ship very quickly, the warehouse is in Washington state. Though they do have to charge taxes and shipping and handling, and they are more pricey, they are worth it. The price actually comes to about the same as Bambinos.

Attends with Waistband (6-tape) are the crinkliest, noisiest diapers I've used. Not that thick but can be doubled or you can add boosters. Don't know if they're readily available in Canada or not but XPMedical do sell them and do ship to Canada. Don't know what the cost would be though.

The Tennas i picked up in walmart are the cloth-backed variety with velcro tabs. there is some sound, but not a whole lot at all.. Honestly for cheap crinkle, just pick up a pack of depends at any walmart, shoppers, sobeys, etc, etc. it's white plastic, 6 tapes, and makes a good amount of noise. but dont expect them to hold more than one wetting.

For a supplier, check out www. b4ns.com

They have Bambino Classico and Bianco, and just brought in ABU Cushies (still expensive.) They also supply Abena, Molicare, and a number of other supplies you might need. The bambinos are comparible in price to the Abena and Molicare, but the Cushies are still way overpriced. Also no mention if Cushies available in scented.

I've ordered a case of bambino classico's from them. Only issue is the box came a little beat up. Nothing was damaged or exposed, a small tear in the corner did not show the contents, but I was a little uneasy about it. Definitely ship with Canada Post, they should hold for pickup. In my experience shipping with greyhound, they really don't care about handle with care.