LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inappropriate Question

I find myself in the middle here. My girl usually swallows because she likes to, I mean...if it's already in your mouth, might as well. I like that she does, and I've never had anyone else to experiment with, so I don't know exactly how I'd feel. I guess I could understand a sense of rejection if she didn't.

On the other hand, since it sounds like you have a genuine dislike for it, tell him "I love you, and I give this to you because I want to. Don't tell me how to do it." I hadn't heard of snowballing before, but a recent Savage Love column mentioned something similar. This young lady was ready and willing to swallow, and did so on a regular basis (she said it was easy to 'get rid of it' that way.) Dan said

And he does enjoy yours, right? Because if he isn't eating your pussy, FC, then you shouldn't even be blowing him, much less feeling guilty about not gargling with his come after you're done.
Might give you some insight. The article is titles "Emission Accomplished."

I HATE things in my mouth that don't "feel right." Whether it's gristle, chunky jello, or a poorly blended protein shake, I gag almost immediately, and I can't help it. I've (not intentionally) tasted 'it' myself, and I don't like it, but I can live with it. (Prolly TMI but I got my first O right in the face. Incidentally, I've never had that kind of volume or intensity since then. Wish I could find a way to experience that again.)

I've always believed that good partners are willing to step outside their comfort zones to give their mate pleasure. That goes both ways. There are times her taste is strong, but if she's interested I'm always ready to go down on her, because I know she enjoys it. I've even taken a mouthful of pee once, no big deal, wish she'd have been better hydrated though. XD