LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saved By Being A Sissy

PArms

I was talking to my neighbor last night and the subject turned to the fact that I've been coming home late or not at all recently. So basically she had me blushing :blush: the whole time that she kept mentioning things that I wish not to discuss with her. Then she mentions that she wouldn't be interested in me because she's looking for a "full time man." :lol:

I refrained from saying anything, but I basically ended the conversation by going back inside. She's really not my type and I am thankful she said that. I don't need any advances from her.

Yay for being a sissy! :girl_happy:

Yay =)

On a side note it is kind of creepy she is keeping tabs on you...

Yeah, she is nosy. She admits it. She does keep me informed of the goings on with our other neighbors (especially the kind where police may be involved). Those are good things to know.

But I also think she has the hots for me. :shudders:

What you do with yourself is none of her business.

Yup, and what she does is her business, yet she offers up too much information.

wow, I don't even know my neighbors. Once in a blue moon we give a little head nod.. but that's it lol

but then again two guys living together in a back apartment up here in the north country...

~lilme

• 2 weeks later...

An old saying PArms, -- "least said, soonest mended". If you tell someone your intimate personal secrets (and I know you yourself don't), you've no idea when that will backfire on you at some time in the future. They can get tempted, get drunk, get vindictive from an imagined slight etc. etc. Besides, the less you tell about yourself, the more mysterious and therefore interesting you become...

Daddy Fred.

Besides, the less you tell about yourself, the more mysterious and therefore interesting you become...

Ahh! But I don't want to seem interesting to her. :giljotiini:

ps I never thought I'd actually use that emoticon.

Yeah you're probably much prettier than her anyway. My and my mommy like our privacy too.

I do like being around a group of cute females but the problem is they expect guys to be macho, where I'd rather not be. Whats nice about AB/DL girls is that many of them are interested in the feelings brought out by age play and it doesn't so much matter sometimes if you're a male in a feminine role. I do like my kinky friends!

I'm in Cheryl mode 100% today, lucky me!

a nosey neighbor isnt always a bad thing, its nice to know that someone is keeping tabs on the neighborhood and will likely be the first one to call the police when something isnt 'right'

But, their are also the people that stick their nose into everyones business, which isnt so great...

a nosey neighbor isnt always a bad thing, its nice to know that someone is keeping tabs on the neighborhood and will likely be the first one to call the police when something isnt 'right'

But, their are also the people that stick their nose into everyones business, which isnt so great...

There's a thin white line and a thin black line with a world of grey in between. The balance between keeping tabs and watching out for neighbors is somewhere in the grey world.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be the only one, but a woman making a pass at me... is a good thing. It boosts my confidence, even if I'm not interested. It's not something I'd ever consider myself "saved" from.