LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got Me A Daddy!

Well as the title suggests I have finally found a daddy!!!!! I've been chatting with him for a little bit and last night things kind of just went in that direction and he asked if he could be daddy. We're going to meet up at a mall next Saturday and might crash at his place afterward. He has a girlfriend of his own and the daddy stuff is nonsexual for him so I am completely stoked. On that note, after we hang out next week I think I know what my blog topic for november will be.

• Like 1

Hell you still owe me for "heather". :thumbsup:

noo, you owe me, I didn't know the real scoop.

and that's not what I was referring to either

Well as the title suggests I have finally found a daddy!!!!! I've been chatting with him for a little bit and last night things kind of just went in that direction and he asked if he could be daddy. We're going to meet up at a mall next Saturday and might crash at his place afterward. He has a girlfriend of his own and the daddy stuff is nonsexual for him so I am completely stoked. On that note, after we hang out next week I think I know what my blog topic for november will be.

Congrats ^_^ I wish the best for the both of you *hugs*

~lilme

Thanks,

Well I have an update of sorts

The good news is that daddy and I finally met face to face on Saturday and had a really good time just chatting and getting to know each other.

The bad news was he got called into work early and thus we couldn't really spend any time 'bonding' if you know what I mean.

He's a nice guy and I think we'll get along just fine. He doesn't even register on the creep scale so I'm very happy. We're hoping to spend some baby time next Saturday. Got my fingers crossed.