LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time In 'Real' Adult Diapers

I've been visiting this site for many years but never really contributed aside from a few posts here and there under a username I can no longer remember (please forgive me). I very rarely (and i mean v.v. rarely) actually act upon my DL fetish but today is one of those exceptions. I scoped out the local chemists and mobility stores and found myself a store which sells Tena Slips and made the purchase this afternoon.

My last physical venture into this scene was a good 3-4 years ago, can't really remember it's that long-a-go but all i've ever brought myself to buy in the past were goodnites or a-n-other pull ups which did not fit.

Background:

I'll be Brief - I live with my wife who knows about my DL side but 1. doesn't mind 2. I haven't tried to involve 3. is away for the weekend

For those that are interested (for those who find purchasing nappies easy don't read on):

I made the purchase more difficult than it needed to be by searching the extensive selection on the shelves and then approaching the counter with a pack of medium plus slips and asking for either Maxi or Super. The shop assistant then proceeded to involve almost everyone in the shop for a search during which I spotted a pack of medium supers right where I was just looking.... Nice one!!

Ah well everything still went pretty smoothly and I was out of the shop in no time!

That was during lunchtime at work. I proceeded to finish my day with the thought of nappies in the back of my car repeating and repeating in my head.

I'm going on a bit... skip to my review of the evening...

I decided that I was going to spend as much of the evening in them as possible which was harder than I thought. Although the Slips seem unbelievable compared to what I've used before they still seem to require a lot of work!

I decided once I got home I would go for as many cups of tea as possible. If you haven't tried it before I can guarantee a good old english cup of tea will make you need a wee before the end of the cup! Which is useful when your desperate to get the most out of your nappies.

Anyway basically I pissed a lot and had to change a lot while I tried to proceed with an enjoyable evening in playing on the computer and watching TV.

I'm currently sat on the Sofa in my 4th double tena slip combo with a layer of tenas under me to catch leaks. I've had a few beers and I have to say I have enjoyed my evening but I am left wondering whether I would have enjoyed it just as much or maybe more without my new pack of tena slips??

Any comments/questions that don't involve a personal attack are welcome and appreciated. I have the rest of the weekend ahead of me...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...