LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fantasy

In my fantasy, I have a mommy and a daddy who are taking me in as their little girl.

I arrive to their apartment on the day we have agreed on, but I am dressed in regular 'grown up' clothes. Mommy greets me first, tells me I'm so pretty, but then says in a disapproving tone, "but you look an awful lot like a grown up! lets take care of that." she reaches for my hand, and I pull back. She sighs, "Little girls are always scared the first time. Thats what Daddy is here for." and Daddy comes and throws me over his shoulder, and when I struggle he delivers a sharp smack to my bottom and tells me to stop squirming. I am taken to my room and put on the bed; Daddy sits in front of me and speaks, "Now Abby sweety, you are going to be our little girl now. Mommy and I want you to be a good little girl, so that means that if you're naughty, we will punish you. First rule: when speaking to us, always use Mommy or Daddy. I don't want you swearing. I don't want you talking like a grown up when you're just a little girl. I dont want you being rude, and I dont like attitude or disobedience. What I expect of you is basic; I want you to behave and listen to what we tell you to do. Now, punishments. If you need minor but quick discipline, Mommy or I will turn you over our knee and give you a spanking over your pants. If by the end of it you are being snotty and giving us attitude, we will put you back over our knee and give you twenty spanks over your panties. We will only spank you bare-bottom if you are a very naughty girl. Because this is the worst punishment, it comes with others. After you are spanked bare-bottom, you are to wear a diaper. If you struggle through your diapering, I will hold your legs up while Mommy spanks you in the diaper position like a little baby, and we will enjoy embarrassing you. You are to be kept in diapers for 3 days after that. For those 3 days, you are given an enema every afternoon as a health measure, and maintenance spankings before bedtime so you go to sleep crying. You should also keep in mind that I don't mind spanking you with a diaper on, or even pulling down a wet diaper and spanking your tushi - a wet tushi being spanked stings more, and the more it hurts, the better you'll behave. Now, I'm going to go prepare a movie for us to watch, and Mommy is going to dress you in appropriate clothing, so don't give her any trouble, understand?"

"Yes"

He immediately pulls me over his knee and gives me ten spanks over my pants, "You weren't listening to Daddy!"

"I'm sorry Daddy"

"Good. Now listen to what Mommy says while Daddy prepares the movie."

He leaves the room, and I am still in shock. Mommy excitedly says, "arms in the air!" and begins to undress me. I try to cover up throughout the undressing, but she gives me warning glances and I eventually stop trying. I am lying naked on the bed, and she shaves all of my pubic hair, tells me now I'm looking like a little girl should. She then has me stand up, and slips on a girly dress over my head. Finally she makes me wear a pair of pink frilly panties and then ties my hair in pigtails. She holds my hand and leads me to the living room where Daddy is. He is very pleased and has me sit on his lap while he cooes over how adorable I look. He then carries me to what I see is a playpen he has assembled, with toys and such. He puts me in it and tells me to play while Mommy and Daddy watch a movie.

While they are watching, my freshly shaved vagina starts to itch, so I reach into my panties to scratch that area. Mommy looks over then and gasps, then immediately rushes over and roughly pulls me out of the playpen and over her knee, flips up my dress and reaches for my panties, "Please no I'm not a baby don't pull down my --" and she spanks me for a good 5 minutes on my bare bottom. At the end of it she scolds me, "Mommy is very angry with you! You are a very bad girl! Good girls dont touch their panties or their peepee! Only Mommy and Daddy touch those to spank you or to diaper you! And that's what's going to happen to you!" Daddy then comes and picks me up off of Mommy's lap, leaving my panties on the floor, saying "wont be needing those" and leads me to the bed. He attaches my feet to two restaints, and holds both my hands over my head as I am lying down on the bed, knowing it didn't mean anything good. Mommy comes in and Daddy tells her, "if this bad little girl wants her peepee touched, shes going to get it. give her ten peepee spanks." I start to cry and beg, but it is pointless, and Mommy gives me ten pussy spanks and they STING. By then I am exhausted and worn out when she begins to powder me, but I feel the diaper being slipped under my bottom, I start up again. "NO! I'm not a baby, I'm not going to wear a diaper!! STOP!!" Daddy lifts up my legs and Mommy spanks me in the diaper position until I am quiet; "you like being treated like a naughty little baby, thats why you misbehave. thats why you get your tushi spanked like a little baby before putting on your diaper." by then the diaper has already been tightly taped on me.

Throughout the period of time I am with them, I break many rules, and misbehave many times. I am constantly put over Mommy or Daddy's knee and constantly put through the humiliation of being diapered or spanked in the diaper position and then messing my diapers. I am treated like a bad little girl.

Anyone care to fulfill my fantasy?