LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its Feels Weird....

Backindiapers

Does everyone have weird ideas as to what I did? :whistling: I shaved all my hair from my neck down (except my arms). I shaved pits, chest, belly, privates, and legs. But I have not done it in years and I just got outta the shower and sitting here feels strange with shorts and a t-shirt on. I decided to do it to mix it up a bit. I bought diapers but haven't had the overwhelming desire to wear them. I thought this might kick me into baby mode. :girl_baby: And plus just been a little bored.

Anyone else do something crazy like this from time to time?

I don't think that's crazy, I shave my body every few weeks. I love the hairless feeling, and I look better without it. Something about diapers and hairy legs just rubs me the wrong way. 'Course I'm not a super hairy guy to begin with, so it's not a huge chore for me. And yeah, it helps me get into little mode.. Plus it keeps everything much cleaner down there. >.>

No it's not crazy, tons of people do it. Also, while nature gave us body hair for a good reason, hair is very unhygienic. It makes you sweat. In the summer months, I am as bald down below as a ten-year-old. The whole feeling of freedom is fantastic and makes that whole area much easier to manage, especially if you have to use ointments or creams. :fish_h4h: