LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Booster Pads

As i wear depends pullups during the day i would like to add a booster pad for extra protection.I would like to know which is the best to buy and can i get them at like walgreens or only online? thanks for your input and help.

You used to be able to buy Depends 'Boost' pads in pharmacies but I haven't seen them in years. They were actually quite good if you put a couple of them in a diaper together.

Nowadays, you probably need to buy them online (or maybe at a medical supply store?). Abena make some good ones but the larger sizes would totally swamp a pull up so don't assume bigger = better for that purpose. Bambino also sell some (again multiple sizes), as do some other companies, including Tranquility/Select.

I don't think Abena's boosters contain any SAP so add some capacity but not a huge amound. Bambino and Tranquility's do contain SAP and fairly substantially increase capacity at the cost of being a bit more squishy, bulky and less discreet when wet.

I have no recommendations for pads but I have a tip for wearing protective underwear. Tare the sides from the bottom up yet not all the way up (about half way). Then tie them back according to your leg. Please do not cut off you circulation... its not very hard to acomplish.

Personally I’m a fan of the Tena Ultimate Pad as a booster. Just cut a few slits between the adhesive strips and stick in the diaper. The capacity is amazing, but actually might to much for a pull-up causing it to sag.