LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Large Size In Leicester

Hi,

Anyone know of a place that sells Tena slip maxi or abena x-plus in Leicester that I can walk into. I managed to get some at once place but they are shut down. Barring that anyone in Leicester got some for sale. I'm actually looking to buy some tomorrow. I can't have stuff shipped due to nosy kids so need something I can go and pick up.

Trust me I would keep it vanilla. I don't broadcast my AB/DL side to the world. That will be an option potentially in the future. I like their products but I don't drive. Maybe I could get a good AB friend to drive me (what do you think Cid?). I wasn't sure if they actually allowed pickups have you picked up anything their before?

Thanks

In the mean time I bought some at the red cross shop. They stock them but they charge way over the odds.

Yes, if you place an order with them, they will usually allow a pickup if you say that you are going to be in Coventry. Alternatively, I found 107 results for 'mobility shop' in Leicester on yell.com

Just go through the list and call them up. Most will have something in stock at a good price.