LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommie Cheryl Returns

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is one of the Mommies that were up in a AB nursery in the Cleveland area. The main Nursery is now defunct and closed and the main couple moved down south, can't remember which state. I believe the husband made or still does make AB Cribs. Not sure which Mommy this is, but she has baby sat quite a few of us (not me personally). She doesn't have any baby furniture, or at least didn't in the past and I believe her going rate is around $200 a hour. So yeah, she's legit as that is. For me I think that's a scam as I payed $200 a day for my sitter in the past.

I believe she might have moved away as well and now she's back. So maybe that's why you didn't receive a reply. So if a visit to a motel room Mommy is your thing and your in the area I believe she's legit. :thumbsup:

who did you get for 200 dollars for a whole day?

I used to know two girls from the Philippines that worked at a go-go bar. They would rather take the day off and split the $200, they would come to my house and spoon feed me lunch or whatever. Play games or have me color, Change me and put me down for a nap. Then when I got up they would give me a Mr. Bubble bath :whistling: Then change me into a nice thick diaper and regular street clothes. Then out we would go to sing Karaoke (They sung). They carried my diaper bag with supplies.

They would take me into the woman's room. One would watch the door while the other changed me real quick, never ran into any issues as it was in a hallway out of the main room used by the lounge of a joining hotel to the restaurant bar. At the end of the night, I would get rocked to sleep in the back seat while being given a bottle. When home changed again and put to bed while read a story. They would let themselves out. Those were fun days but having a real mommy that lives with you is the bestest!

I always had good luck with the go-go bar thing as most of the girls were tired of the scene and were generally up for something different, a guaranteed $200 was better than what they made on most week days. Almost all of them had never heard of this type of thing, and none had a problem of dropping right into the role! So everybody was happy! :thumbsup:

I think you are all very Silly ! Both Mommy and Daddy are in Cleveland . There has never over all the years been a rate of any price per hour what so ever. Weekdays are only $200 a day and have never been more than that . You could have just emailed me and asked . The address is right on the front page silly little ones ! ;)

I believe this is one of the Mommies that were up in a AB nursery in the Cleveland area. The main Nursery is now defunct and closed and the main couple moved down south, can't remember which state. I believe the husband made or still does make AB Cribs. Not sure which Mommy this is, but she has baby sat quite a few of us (not me personally). She doesn't have any baby furniture, or at least didn't in the past and I believe her going rate is around $200 a hour. So yeah, she's legit as that is. For me I think that's a scam as I payed $200 a day for my sitter in the past.

I believe she might have moved away as well and now she's back. So maybe that's why you didn't receive a reply. So if a visit to a motel room Mommy is your thing and your in the area I believe she's legit. :thumbsup:

I have never charged any one an hourly rate in my life. $200 a day during the week has always been the price. Mommy Cheryl