LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry I Dont Meet Your Standerds

Guest jbpamperd

i could get medals from various branches of the armed forces, and uniforms too.. its called the army navy surplus store, they sell all sorts of those things...

I have a ammo-box that I got from a surplus store that would make the perfect diaper box. It's the right size, and its sealed against moisture. 

i could get medals from various branches of the armed forces, and uniforms too.. its called the army navy surplus store, they sell all sorts of those things...

Websites online sell medals, ribbons and uniforms as well.

Technically, it is illegal to wear, sell, buy, trade, barter or manufacture "any medal authorized by Congress for the armed forces of the United States, or any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces."

SOURCE(This law was later found to be unconstitutional.)

Previously(before the Stolen Valor Act was passed), federal law only covered the Medal of Honor. Until 2006 it was the only service decoration given special protection under federal law to prevent it from being imitated and privately sold.

I believe that in the very beginning of this post this person said that he was Canadian so I did a little research as someone suggested and the following are the only Canadian incidents that I could find that involved Helicopters in Afghanistan:

August 5/2010: A Canadian CH-47D Chinook was shot down in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. It made a hard landing and burned out on the ground, wounding eight soldiers. Just to clearify this was this year not three years ago.

9 Jun 2010 ... A medic with the U.S. Army comforts an injured Canadian soldier with the 1st ... shot down an American medevac helicopter in southern Afghanistan.

On 6 July 2009, a CH-146 crashed about 80 kilometres northeast of Kandahar city killed two Canadian soldiers, along with a British soldier from the Royal Engineers. Three other Canadians were hurt. The crash was reportedly an accident due to the pilot's loss of visual reference in recirculating dust and not due to enemy action and it was not 3 years ago.

July 7, 2007: A Canadian CH-146 Griffon crashed in Zabul, Afghanistan, killing 3 coalition soldiers. This is the only incident in 2007 and there were 3 killed but there wasn't any mention of survivors. Perhaps this is the insident he was talking about but the article didn't mention that the helicoter was Shot Down as this person suggested, it was a malfunction.

I was embarassed to think that someone who suggested that they were a Canadian Vet would tell such tales.

Molly Deer