LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Online Mommy

Guest Chriskc

Guest diaperboykcmo

And so the Oklahoma City bombers??? You can say anything you want to say - whether it's true or not. It does not take a lot of sophisticated research to figure this out. You only need to open your eyes. I'm sorry you and others feel this way.

NOW...let's get back to the story...

I'm done with the story, that's how I ended it. All I know is extreme muslims want to kill us! All I do know is there are few Muslims that speak out against the radicals.

Mcveigh, did it as a anti government act. He did it for revenge against, Waco, Ruby Ridge. Reno was way out of bounds in what she did!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done with the story, that's how I ended it. All I know is extreme muslims want to kill us! All I do know is there are few Muslims that speak out against the radicals.

Mcveigh, did it as a anti government act. He did it for revenge against, Waco, Ruby Ridge. Reno was way out of bounds in what she did!

Probably should leave this alone, but it upsets me that people can be so angry and afraid of terrorists that don't look like most of us and so can be singled out and vilified. Yet this sounds like you are defending a terrorists who does look like most of us. Yes, extreme Muslims want to terrorize us but. And you defend the terror, death and destruction caused by McVeigh?

Face it - for thousands of years, SOME extreme Christians, Jews and Muslims have used the name of religion to further their own violent goals. The current situation did not develop all of a sudden. A little more diplomacy, understanding and less violence over the full course of the last two thousand years would have made things a little bit better. If you look back, it was radical thinking within each major religion that has set up the current problems. I don't for a moment blame the religions themselves - not the people of true faith - but the sickos who hide behind their religion for their own power and glory.

I felt at the the time that the first Bush did the right thing in stepping into Kuwait and probably should have finished the job. Sadly, his twisted, sick son took it as his mission in life to finish the job for his dad - and aided and prodded by even sicker and more twisted advisors decided on invading Afghanistan for one stated reason and staying on and on for other motives brought up later.

In the same way, they decided on an invasion into Iraq looking for weapons of mass destruction they knew weren't there. Now there are a LOT of Muslims with lots of reasons to hate the US government. I certainly won't justify the violence they perpetrate as a result, but can you justify the violence of McVeigh - yup, the govt messed up in Waco, Ruby Ridge as you say - but you won't open your eyes to see what we've done against Muslims to make the further upset?

Yes, some people of any nation, religion etc will be upset enough about nothing substantial just to be violent, others will use one set of wrongs to justify their own set of wrongs. Yet you'll say McVeigh was justified!

Sorry, but I needed to vent. I know there are many who will violently disagree with what I've posted. Isn't it a shame that in such a great nation as ours that while we're free to have and express our opinions, we so often fail to look beyound our own parochial views of the world to see ALL the mistakes we've made over time. Isn't it a shame that we've come to a time when we choose to interpret history in light of our own point of view without any sense of a deeper reality? I'm not setting myself up as an authority, but I don't see much objectivity out there.