LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rainbow Baby Diapers

When I was a kid, probably back around 1986 to 1988, I was on vacation one time and at this hotel pool there was this family who had a young child still in diapers. The strange thing was that they had these RAINBOW diapers. Basically they looked like classic overnight style baby diapers, but instead of being white each one in the pack was a different color. And not subtle either, I mean like solid, BRIGHTLY colored. I don't recall though if the insides were colored though too. They were in a mostly clear package so that it created a rainbow like effect with the diapers and I ~think~ there might have even been a black and brown one too.

Anyway, I've never, ever, ever seen anything like it since, don't remember the name and haven't had any luck at all trying to track them down online anywhere, so I was wondering if anyone here recalls ever seeing them or what the brand might have been. Any help would be appreciated!

Glad to know it wasn't just all in my head...I was seriously starting to wonder. Wish I could find a picture of them.

My mother use to buy them for us for our dolls and stuffed animals when I was young. They were cheap but also functional, so it would have been possible to use them as real diapers.

If I didn't know better and depending on where you were, It could have been Benneton brand which are now discontinued. But I do seem to remember the diapers you describe from Toys-R-Us.

http://benettondiapers.tripod.com/UCB/id3.html

I think he's talking about ones without print, just plain color each diaper, but they come in a "variety" pack.