LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Sprite Material

Heyo! I've been trying to sort through my incredibly vast archive of sprite material and I've started putting together an AB/DL section, which I figured I'd upload for whoever wants use the material, for game making, or avatars, emoticons or whatever. I'll be uploading sorted sections one at a time, first up is "Baby Bottles". Keep in mind that these images are *NOT* static, meaning they'll change as I add more in, so you might want to check back every few months and refresh the images to see if there's some new stuff in them. The images are in alpha transparent PNG files in order to preserve the transparency effects. Most of them just have a simple single color transparency, but there are a few with 32 bit transparencies. Some graphics programs won't load the transparency by default, so you'll have to do it manually if that's the case. Just open them up in whatever image editing program you prefer, copy out what you like and then do whatever you want with them.

As I said, the first section will be "Baby Bottles" and I'll try and put up a new one every few days. Likely I'll do the "Diapers" section next. These sprites come from a whole multitude of sources, from cell phone games, to Japanese avatar/emoticons, to Maple Story, to Gaia Online, to computer icon collections dating as far back as the early 90s, to console games, computer games and many are even originals made by me using existing sprite parts for source materials. Potions, bottles, cups/glasses, syringes and the like all make good source materials and a lot of the originals I've made are constructed from those types.

As an example, I reworked a bowl sprite into a stack of diapers:

diaper_stacks.png

If you've got something good that you've made or found somewhere that you'd like to see added you can e-mail it to me and I'll put it in for you.

Here's the "Baby Bottles" section:

Baby_Bottles.png

At some point too I'll likely put together an adult baby type version of my character sprite generator, so you can make custom sprites like these:

Kit_Sleepers.pngMitties.pngCourtney_in_Diapers.png

Tights

Pullups

Overalls

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the next collection, "diapers":

Icon_Sets_-_Diapers.png

...hrmmm...for some reason it doesn't seem to be showing the baby bottles collection. Well, here's some hard links:

Baby Bottles

Diapers

Here's an example of how I took part of the content from one of Mr. Nightstone's pixel art images and then reworked it using a sprite from Maple Story to create a new diaper icon:

Mr_Nightstone_-_Creation.png

Fun stuff!