LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7'S

happyindprs

I ordered a case of Dry 24/7 diapers on Saturday night, they were delivered to my house today via FedEx. Four, eighteen packs of all white diapers. So far I can tell you that these diapers live up to all the hype that you have heard. The coolest thing is when you wet them, they swell out like baby diapers do. I was out and about this afternoon and I was wearing the last one from my sample pack I got a few days before. I was at a Target and walked passed a mirror in the clothing section. Much to my surprise and joy My dry 24/7 was quite bulky looking. I'll bet it was more obvious than usual that I was wearing a diaper, at least that is how it felt any way. I just gotta say I love 'em so far

I ordered a case of Dry 24/7 diapers on Saturday night, they were delivered to my house today via FedEx. Four, eighteen packs of all white diapers. So far I can tell you that these diapers live up to all the hype that you have heard. The coolest thing is when you wet them, they swell out like baby diapers do. I was out and about this afternoon and I was wearing the last one from my sample pack I got a few days before. I was at a Target and walked passed a mirror in the clothing section. Much to my surprise and joy My dry 24/7 was quite bulky looking. I'll bet it was more obvious than usual that I was wearing a diaper, at least that is how it felt any way. I just gotta say I love 'em so far

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=14314