LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I New And Kind Of Nervous

Guest Baby-Toa
^_^ well welcome everyone here should be good hehe but feel at home join the chat sometime. post anything we're open as long as you don't do nuts. we have an area for that too. :P enjoy the boards

Hi :) Im Joel. This is my first post ever. It is very out of my element doing this. I have never came out to ANYONE about this issue i have been dealing with my whole life. I am sick of feeling ashamed of how I feel. I want to live a normal life, and I want to be able to meet people that know what its like being us.

Welcome Shawn and Joel!

Yeah I felt sooo guilty when I was your age too! But once I found out there were others like me I didn't feel so bad - and as time passed I got more comfortable about who I was.

Some folks like broccoli and some don't - you wouldn't feel guilty about your preference there - and liking diapers is no different really. Most of the folks on here are just like everyone else you meet, some you will like, some you won't. but after a while you realize that the people here are just like everyone else in the world - only some of their private weirdness is on display.

In the end we all got somethin strange goin on in our heads (Pro tip - don't spend a lot of time pondering if your parents had kinks - nothing good can come from that! :) Personally for me I'm glad it's diapers and not something really strange like dressing up as an antelope... wait bad example. Sorry furs. I'm just glad it's not dressing as a girl baby... Damn it, bad example again. Sorry Sissies. Glad its not getting spanked.. on second thought... *SIGH*

Ok. Glad it's not a foot fetish, cause that would be really weird, eh? You hear that foot people? Your weird.

Seriosuly though - most folks got some kink and some folks have enough kiks to make barbed wire - your kink may not be mainstream, but none of them are really so you might as well enjoy the ride.

Welcome Shawn and Joel or Joel and Shawn depending on your preference. Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay and feel free to ask question and to get to know yourself better :)

and don't let Todd scare you he's harmless :P:girl_baby::girlbaby: