LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Coloring

Guest Unconstruct

Guest Unconstruct

You know how baby diapers are usually baby green or purple around the waist band and leg gathers rather than just plain white? Well I love that look but have no idea how to mimic it on a adult diaper. I was thinking some sort of dye to "paint" color onto the inner liner next to the edges.. I don't want it to come off onto my skin though.

Any ideas on how to color up the edges in adult diapers?.... A safe paint or dye that doesn't come off?..

I have been removing parts of baby diapers using a hair dryer. I reapply them to adult diapers with a low temp. hot glue gun. Its a lot of work but is a ton of fun, kinda like kinky arts and crafts. I made a blog about it... sorry its on diaperspace yet here it is, http://www.diaperspace.com/blog/view/id_14124/title_making-princess-diapers/

That tutorial is only for pullups but it gives you an idea on the concept. !!!use low temp hot glue gun!!!!

Guest Unconstruct

I have been removing parts of baby diapers using a hair dryer. I reapply them to adult diapers with a low temp. hot glue gun. Its a lot of work but is a ton of fun, kinda like kinky arts and crafts. I made a blog about it... sorry its on diaperspace yet here it is, http://www.diaperspace.com/blog/view/id_14124/title_making-princess-diapers/

That tutorial is only for pullups but it gives you an idea on the concept. !!!use low temp hot glue gun!!!!

Thanks!... I like just a touch of color on an adult diaper, but not like the full out AB diapers like Cushies..

That is why I miss the old Secure plus that had the blue liner and you could see blue around the waist and legs... Shame it had to go all white.

I was mad when I seen the blue liner went away.

Thanks!... I like just a touch of color on an adult diaper, but not like the full out AB diapers like Cushies..

That is why I miss the old Secure plus that had the blue liner and you could see blue around the waist and legs... Shame it had to go all white.

I was mad when I seen the blue liner went away.

I was too - I lived the whole contrasting color where the standing leak-guards met the top of the diaper. I really wish they would go back to that. Depend still does that - but they're um yuck. depends..

I bought some diapers in Korea that were very babyish. They had blue leg gathers and a blue waistband (front and back), and a green landing zone. I wish I had bought a few more bags of them, they were so cute :(

I also like that look, lol. I would definitely pay for a premium abdl diaper if they made one sort of like Cushies but without the obnoxious designs. Oh well... a girl can dream... or just buy all my diapers in Korea, hah!

• Like 1

I also like that look, lol. I would definitely pay for a premium abdl diaper if they made one sort of like Cushies but without the obnoxious designs. Oh well... a girl can dream... or just buy all my diapers in Korea, hah!

I also find myself bugged out by the designs more often than not. I honestly just want a little more color. I wish that every adult diaper was at least as colorful as the euro-tena slips are.

The 'Perfect' diapers are pretty cute however. I think they are probably the only ABish looking diaper that I actually felt was tasteful. I hear they are awful performance-wise though:

100_1226.jpg

I really want to know who the target demographic for those is...

Guest NaughtyAshes

I also find myself bugged out by the designs more often than not. I honestly just want a little more color. I wish that every adult diaper was at least as colorful as the euro-tena slips are.

The 'Perfect' diapers are pretty cute however. I think they are probably the only ABish looking diaper that I actually felt was tasteful. I hear they are awful performance-wise though:

100_1226.jpg

I really want to know who the target demographic for those is...

poor Philippino women trading sex work drugs...

Guest Unconstruct

I know!

I wish somehow we in the USA could get some of those Japanese diapers, because they look so much plusher, thicker and they actually have a baby diaper cut with all the colors. USA and that stupid 2 hour rule for changes in hospitals.... Good fo rthe people, but not for AB's :rolleyes: I mean why would they make a thick diaper with fancy, really good taping panels if they are just going to get ripped off every two hours?

The Japanese seem to have the most awesome adult diapers as far as I can tell. I've seen pictures of Japanese supermarkets that display the adult diapers just like they do baby diapers on those little hooks so yo ucan touch and look at them... And they aren't just displayed on a couple of shelves next to the maxi pads either. :fish_h4h:

Wish there is a way to get some of those Japanese diapers....

Also I like the ABU Cushie...it's very babyish, but..... On Halloween I like to wear the most babyish adult diaper I can find that has a little bit of color, but not to obnoxious and defiantly NO actual baby print stuff on them.. Why? Well because I want hot chicks to see me and I want them to think I have a REAL adult diaper on. The ABU cushie is real, but when non-AB people see it(Halloween) they will just think it's something I made or bought from a costume store...The baby print would just tell them that it's fake and not a functional diaper.

This is why I liked the Secure blue liner diaper....Just enough color to make it look infantile, but not enough to make it look like a fake costume accessory. Those were so cool with the tint of blue all the way around the leg gathers and waist band plus that very semi babyish tape panel that actually worked awesome. The silky soft plastic was amazing too and with a few maxi pads or stuffer in there...Looked just like baby diapers on... Just enough sag in the butt with plenty of leg gather ruffles showing to make it look extremely babyish in fit... Not like an underwear fit.

Damn I miss those! :crybaby: They will always be the best adult diaper I have had and the only way I cam mimic them is to dye the liner blue on some of the X-plus ones....Still isn't the same though.

Guest Unconstruct

poor Philippino women trading sex work drugs...

I don't understand these ether... I heard they suck as a diaper and fit like a pair of underwear :rolleyes: Big deal, baby designs on them...pffttt obviously not a real diaper in the eyes of people who don't know this lifestyle.

Even if they were meant for nursing homes and sold as adult diapers for people that REALLY need them, why the hell would they put a bear with ABC on them?.... If I were in a nursing home and I was not a AB, I would be like "WTF?... do you think I'm two years old?, I'm 80, I like Roy Rogers, not ABC's and bear prints! Get me a F'ckin Playboy!"

I never understood actual marketed adult diapers that have obvious baby inspired features on them...Another is DR.P.. Hearts and kisses on the waistband? Do they think I am going out to Valentines day wearing heart diapers?... WTF?

Guest Unconstruct

That's it...I'm writing to Bambino and ABU.

Why couldn't they just take a Bianco and add a blue or green liner and leg cuffs on the inside for that babyish "tint" when you see the outside like a Pampers cruiser. Then add a suttle, tape panel...put like some dots or just some lines on it?... Not pink blue and green lines, but like a INK pen blue lines...

Fo rthe ABU Cushie...just leave the baby print off, keep the purple leg gathers and add a solid white tape? They would be perfect and I would buy tons of them.

Don't get me wrong, I like to wear the extreme baby print stuff sometimes, but for special events like Halloween, they just don't pass as real diapers....they pass as fake costume accessories.

I want to have people ask me "Is that Depends?" and I'd be like..Yepp :thumbsup: Just a little color..that is my opinion.... Some of us aren't into the full baby print thing, but like just enough to pass as very infantile looking, but not so much where people don't see them as REAL diapers and nothing but a costume thing.

Guest Unconstruct

One more thing... I'm thinking about taking an ABU Cushie and covering up the baby print by gluing on a Attends plastic cover to make it solid white, but leave the purple legs and waist band. I may even take the big cloth waist bands from Pull-ups and stick them to the Cushies.

This way I will have a very babyish cut and fit with one tape, purple leg gathers and waist, but no baby prints... It would totally pass as an Adult diaper that looks very babyish and not a fake diaper. That wil be my Halloween diaper for this year.

I'd only have to make about three of them and it could be a fun project ;)

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

I understand this is somewhat off-topic, but what do you mean by that?

The way a diaper looks on a toddler with high cut waistband that goes up the back and puffy in the rear with leg gathers that go almost to the top with wrinkles in the plastic.

Depends fit and look like underwear... You can't see the gathers, the wait is to wide and has no noticible bulk.