LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halo Reach

AutieAB

let me know if it's worth the money.

I'm enjoying the campaign so far. Third mission, plenty of variety - defence, assualt, vehicles, creeping around in the dark, etc... Trying to keep it spoiler free which makes it sound boring but there have been a number of times that I've done/seen/used something for the first time and grinned ear to ear. A new and very cool way to 'eliminate' Wraiths, for starters :whistling:

The control scheme has changed a bit which has lead to me stickying myself with grenades a few times :blush:. The reload button and the grenade button (in Boxer, at least) have been reversed.

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. Probably won't for a while until I'm used to all the changes.

Guest Baby-Toa

I'm enjoying the campaign so far. Third mission, plenty of variety - defence, assualt, vehicles, creeping around in the dark, etc... Trying to keep it spoiler free which makes it sound boring but there have been a number of times that I've done/seen/used something for the first time and grinned ear to ear. A new and very cool way to 'eliminate' Wraiths, for starters :whistling:

The control scheme has changed a bit which has lead to me stickying myself with grenades a few times :blush:. The reload button and the grenade button (in Boxer, at least) have been reversed.

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. Probably won't for a while until I'm used to all the changes.

Well thanks i really hope they improved the gaming. ^_^ can't wait to get it myself or play it somewhere.

I'm going to rush out and buy it..........when it's on the discount used games rack, The last time I bought a game for 360 new, I was VERY disappointed (Gears of War). Let us know if you beat the game the same day you bought it, or if it actually goes the distance.

regardless of me being sick, i beat the campaign in 6 hours xD

i <3 halo reach

Only 6 hours? I wont even bother to look at it then. I'm a fan of Real Time Stratigy games, and I blew through Halo Wars in less than a week. I don't care what the franchise is, I care about content,....Oh well, I guess they all can't be Final Fantasy 7, or Farcry Instincts.

My youngest brother plays Halo and has it on reserve, but still needs a bit more money before he can actually pick it up. I've played Halo a couple times, but I'm not really a big fan of FPS games. Platformers are where it's at. ;]

regardless of me being sick, i beat the campaign in 6 hours xD

i <3 halo reach

That's not exactly something to be proud of.

That's an atrociously short amount of time for what I'm guessing is a $60 game.

Beat the game on Legendary early today and it took me about 17 hours. For the people complaining about the length it really depends on what difficulty you play on. If you play it on Normal you could most likely finish it in about 7 to 8 hours. First person shooters were never met to have a lengthy campaign. The longer they're the quicker people will lose interest in the story.

6 hours was mighty fast. On what difficulty level?

I'm about 6 hours in (2hrs last night, 4ish on and off today) and on the fourth mission...

I have a new favourite gun. The DMR is just a death machine :D

haha i was reading this thread and i realized all these messages were to me.

but yes 6 hoursish on normal. got it at like 1 am, beat it around 7am.

o.o it was pretty worth it for a single play through. now i gotta go and play it again on heroic and legendary and then atleast once on legenddary with my friends.

and finally at least once with a pink spartan. :3

so i'll get my moneys worth out of the campaign department.

I don't know about the game, but the book, "Fall of Reach" was the first Video Game inspired media that I ever came across that didn't suck.

Before then if something was inspired by a video games it was only a scam to make money. This on the other hand showed that you could be inspired yet be original.