LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snug Footie Discount ,

iamcanadian

I wear a polar fleece footed pajama to be every day of the year, if you get too warm in one of those you open the zipper, if it is still too warm you need to lower the temp of the room.

On hot and humid nights I just leave the ceiling fan on low, most nights like that I do wind up covering up after a little while, some very cold nights I might wear 2 or 3 sleepers....

Some polar fleece is lighter than other also, target sleepers for instance are much thinner than what I wear.

You could also be wearing the sleeper in a size too small for you, sleepers need to be big to be comfortable, those just fit you sleepers are for show not actual use.(but they do look nice)

I started wearing sleepers at age 12, and I still wear them many many years later, I would be lost without mine

I havent tried there sleepers and i do not have much experience in them so wichever

tought id offer it to someone looking to buy or that already planed to buy some , as i already got a couple others for myself and wont use that one

i usualy sleep in my footies With a Fan Shooting a nice cold breeze onto me so its perfect but thats summer lol and winters soon and its getting cold out

:closedeyes: