LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Commitment

Chapter 26

After my mom went home the next few months just sped by. The photographer came each month with lots of new maternity clothes for me to model. It was fun to see the difference each month. Cathy and Steve had a little baby boy they called Adam and he was healthy and looked like Steve. While we were preparing for our little one, we settled into a comfortable routine. I walked our three little girls each and every morning. Twice a week Jane would pick me up and we would travel about the country side checking in on her other pregnant patients. I enjoyed meeting and becoming friends with the women I met on our excursions. I was quickly becoming very good at being her assistant. And we increased the number of times I joined her to three.

In some ways I missed working at the law office but I enjoyed my new endeavors even more. I was learning about natural healing and how to introduce them into my way of living. Michael was very happy with what I was learning from Jane and said that if we were ever to be transferred to a posting farther north that, my new found abilities would really come in handy.

We were trying to pick names that we liked for a boy and a girl. We chose to not know the sex of our baby we wanted it to be a surprise. We decided that if it were a boy we would call him Braden if it was a girl we had two names that we liked, Hannah and Makenzie.

By the time I was five and a half months it was base ball season again and the girls and I never missed a game. We always walked to the park and usually everyone came to our place afterwards.

Michael and I were very sexually active during my pregnancy and we were assured by my doctor that there was very little that we could do that would jeopardize our child’s well being. Mom wrote me daily and she told me that she would never have believed that her and Dad could get anymore intimate than they were but she said he was could not keep his hands off of her. He was enamored by her belly size and she said her breasts were enormous. I teased her and said he would be jealous when the babies arrived because there wouldn’t be a boob for him. She told me that they had already discussed that and he told the babies he would be willing to share.

My breasts although they have always been double D’s were even larger at six months. I am not sure how that was possible. Michael wasn’t complaining but then he wouldn’t. Mom was still able to fly so she and Dad were coming for my six month photo shoot. When they arrived Mom had all kinds of new products for me to try before the photo were to be taken.

Dad’s company had designed and manufactured a few new items. The first was a new diaper “Stuffer” it is almost an inch and a half thick and is a substitute for the second diaper. It hasn’t any drain holes as it is the padding in the crotch area of a diaper without the plastic and only a soft cloth like cover, it is more or less the same shape as the padded area in a diaper. Now that, I really liked, it means you get the bulk but with less plastic which means that you sweat less.

Then there were some new plastic pants that were designed to accommodate a woman’s expanding belly while pregnant. They were quite long in the front to fit over the top of the baby. They were a normal length in the back. They also came with, let me see, I guess you could call them granny panties because they were anything but sexy and were like a terry lining in the plastic pants which were snap ons, and there were also pull ons. They were not glamorous but they felt wonderful on, there wasn’t an elastic band cutting across my middle, they were soft and much cooler and comfortable.

She said she designed them out of necessity but has found that most women in their later pregnancy have really liked them. I wasn’t as large as her but they were definitely going to be my favorites. Next she asked me to try on a few of her newer corsets and bras made for the pregnant woman. The back laced corset was very similar to the one I wore at my wedding. It barely held my breasts in place but was very comfortable and the tummy area was very soft expanding Lycra.. You could cinch it in without putting any pressure on the baby. It was amazing how it helped with my back stress. I decided that I would be wearing one more frequently. She also designed some nursing bras that expanded as you do. All of these items except the diapers were in matching colours.

I had always modeled the clothing but Mom wanted to know if I would model the new underwear. I looked at Michael and said, “what do you think?” He told me that he didn’t have a problem with it. So off we went with the photographer and I modeled and he snapped. While I was modeling the new plastic pants mom joined me wearing the same things only in a different colour. We laughed and really had a good time. The bras and the plastic pants were very comfortable to wear and I really felt they would be big sellers.

This was probably the last time I would see my parents until we each gave birth but we promised to write daily. So as quickly as they came they were gone. I was a little sad but knew they were thinking of me and that made it alright. We installed a web cam on our computer and Dad set it up with theirs in Scotland and Paris so I will be able to get in touch with them anytime I like.

Chapter 27

Our sex life has taken on a life of it’s own and there isn’t anything we haven’t tried. Michael bought a swing type of apparatus that mounts over the bed and it puts me into the perfect position for Michael to kneel on the bed and then push and pull me on and off of his penis. I truly love it. Then he purchased an inflatable..... well I will call it a bean bag style of chair with handles and it allows us perfect access to any part of me. With the belly I have now it is perfect and allows Michael total access to my bottom, my vagina or if he wants to perform cunnilingus on me it makes it so much easier. I am sure the larger I get the more we will use it.

Michael was being sent to Manitoba for a week and said, “After supper I want you to open this box it is something I have been meaning to get but till now there wasn’t a need.”

After supper we took it to our bedroom and I proceeded to opened a box about 18 inches wide and about 24 inches long, inside it was the strangest machine I have ever seen. He told me it was a double Monkey Rocker. He asked me if I remembered back before Christmas when he had found me masturbating in our bedroom at the cabin and he said that at a later date he would instruct me on how to pleasure myself. Well this was how and what I was to use.

Before we mounted our new toy for the first time we gave each other a few cleansing enemas, he then put a smaller dildo that ejaculated lubricant into your bottom on one of the fittings and then covered it with lubricant then he directed me over it and then told me to lower myself down on top of it. It took a bit of wiggling but finally all of it was inside me then he showed me how to rock back and forth to bring myself to a climax. I asked what the other seat was for so he put a little dildo on it and lubricated it and then placed it up his bottom while facing me and said, “for this.” He and I rocked back and forth as he massaged my belly and then my breasts, bringing them to ridged protrusion. I was stroking and massaging his penis, then he with his other hand started to massage my clitoris. In a while I was screaming with pleasure as he released the lubricant into my butt, he was laughing at my actions. We slowly brought ourselves to a very slow motion and then he got up and then lifted me off the machine.

He then gave me an other dildo that fit onto this machine, you could put a lubricant or seamen into it and ejaculate it into yourself. It was very similar to the one he had given me back before Christmas and I could see where this was going to be a favourite toy of mine. Michael told me that he wanted me to use it while he was away, the large dildo was an exact replica of his penis. He had it made for me because I liked the other one so much.

We vacated the machine and he slipped his penis into my vagina and ejaculated into it. I was so satisfied with myself, my belly was full so were my breasts and my uterus and ass what more could I have asked for.

Michael cleaned me up and then diapered me in a stuffer and a diaper and then a pair of my new plastic pants. I was having to wear a soft sports bra to bed lately as my breasts were very large and quite tender, the one I chose that night was also a nursing bra so Michael took advantage of the fact that the flap came down and he started suckling on one then the other breast. I think at that moment I knew how my Mom felt when she said she loved being pregnant and having Dad caressing and enjoying her body.

The following week Michael left for Rivers Manitoba and I was on my own. We conversed nightly and after he was away for about 4 days he asked how was my new toy working out for me. I told him that I hadn’t used it yet. He said he was sorry to hear that. I told him that there wasn’t any substitute for the real thing. We weren’t off the phone ten minutes and I went to our bedroom and decided to lubricate up my little friend and give it a whirl. After mounting the machined vaginally I proceeded to massage my belly and then my breasts bringing myself to a climax three times before I climbed off and went for a shower. I diapered myself and then crawled into bed. And immediately fell asleep. Michael was home before I knew it and although my rocker was fun it wasn’t as good as the man himself.

Chapter 28

I was getting bigger and bigger and the photos shot each month were really a lot of fun to see how our pregnancy was progressing. Mom was still in fine health and the doctors were very pleased with her progress as was mine.

Jane had suggested that as I was almost into my seventh month that perhaps I should start backing off and rest at home a little more. I politely said that if she didn’t mind I would like to keep going at our present pace. I was learning so much and making some wonderful friends. She agreed to let me continue coming with her.

I have found that the new stuffer is a wonderful addition to my diaper wardrobe it has made getting changed so much easier and I don’t feel that I am wasting a diaper. I can wear a diaper with a stuffer and it will litterly last me the entire day with out chaffing. Cathy is still wearing a diaper each and every day and enjoys the stuffer as well.

I am just started my prenatal classes which Jane teaches and after our class we went to Tim’s for a tea and we had a conversation about my being in diapers. She told me that she didn’t have a problem with it but was wondering if I could talk to one of her patients that was having a bladder problem and flat out refused to use any kind of protection.

I knew who she meant and said that I would talk to her about it. So after we were finished out tea we drove to this lady’s house. After a little chat we finally got to her incontinence problem. She was so very embarrassed I jumped in and told her that she didn’t need to be. Then we explained that it was a common problem and could be taken care of with a simple pad worn in her underwear. She said that it wasn’t enough, so I introduced her to my diaper bag. At first she was, “Oh, I wouldn’t wear that.” and I asked “why not, do you enjoy wetting yourself in public.” She adamantly said that, no she didn’t . So I continued to probe at why she wouldn’t wear a diaper and she said because everyone will know.

It was at that point that I explained to her that she and I have known each other for over two months and was she aware that I wear a diaper each and every day. She sat there and just stared at me. Finally I had to break the silence by saying to her for the second time that she hadn’t noticed had she? She told me that I was just trying to be nice and that I didn’t wear a diaper. I stood looked at Jane and undid my jeans and dropped them. There I was in a diaper with a stuffer and a pair of my new pink plastic pants. Her mouth dropped and she just sat there for a moment or two then I pulled up my jeans and said, “see there are those of us that require the added protection and I would rather wear a diaper than wet myself in public.”

She agreed and then wanted to know where she could purchase what I was wearing. I told her that she could get diapers in most drug stores but that I order mine from a company called Bourse de soie, Silk Purse. She said that she had heard of it and would order them as soon as possible. As she was my size I left her with half a dozen diapers and a pair of plastic pants. We showed her how to put them on by herself and Jane was quite pleased that she had finally come around to accepting the fact that she had a problem.

Michael and my sex life was very active and I couldn’t have been more pleased that he didn’t pull away as do some men. He was actively taking part in my prenatal care with the Lammas classes and the oil massages on my breasts and tummy and the massaging of my perineum, so I wouldn’t have to have an episiotomy was the greatest gift he gave me. Jane instructed him as to the correct way to perform the massage and he was meticulous while doing it. Jane told him that it would be one of the best things he could do for me. Most of her clients’ husbands were too squeamish to even attempt the procedure which I find silly because most men don’t think twice about sticking their members or faces into a woman’s crotch but to do something that will help their wives during labour they can’t or won’t participate.

We were getting closer and closer to our due date. Mom was still doing well and she sent us a picture and she was huge. Mom said that Dad was more attentive than he has ever been during this pregnancy. Dad purchased a similar inflatable bean bag style chair to ours and they find that with her extra large belly that it helps them enjoy having sex. Dad is able to fully penetrate mom which he wasn’t able to do unless he propped her bottom up with pillows. We have found that same thing, that it opens me up to Michael and we are able to get a deeper contact with each other.

I went to the doctor four days before my due date and he told me that it could be up to a week after wards before I would go into labour so not to get into a hurry about it. Jane thought that I might be a disappointment but I can honestly say that it didn’t bother me, I loved being pregnant and was not in a hurry to loose my belly.

That night Dad called and said that Mom was in labour and was doing just fine, they were in Scotland and Aunt Sophie and Aunt Rose were with mom. He hooked up the web cam so I could see and talk to Mom. She really was progressing with her labor and doing well. They had a midwife and a doctor on hand just in case and both said that at that time she was proceeding just as she should. After about an hour the doctor confirmed that she should be getting into the tub so she could proceed with the final stages of the birth.

Mom and Dad were old hands at this so Dad was in the tub with her and was helping with her breathing and massaging and before we knew it she had given birth to a baby boy. Dad caught him as she was pushing and they suctioned his little mouth and nose and he started to cry ever so softly then mom had an other contraction and she pushed out an other baby only this time it was a little girl. Dad was there to catch her and as she came out of the water she immediately started to cry. There was my mom with a baby in each arm smiling from ear to ear.

After about 20 minutes they cut both cords and then mom birthed the placenta. When she was showered Dad diapered and dressed her for bed. Then the babies were brought to her and they started to nurse right away. As I turned to Michael I noticed that he was crying. And I asked was there something wrong and he looked at me and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips and then he whispered in my ear, “I love you and if you want to have eleven babies I will be there for each and everyone of them.” After a while we said our good bye’s and the two of us toddled off to bed after letting the girls out for the nightly business and then we fell asleep in each others arms.

I have really been enjoying this story. Thank you so much. After this one is done, I hope you have more stories in mind and will be willing to allow us to enjoy them as well.

Chapter 29

Ten days later I woke to my baby doing a tap dance on my belly. Michael was on leave and we started to laugh at Abby, she was laying between us and was right up beside my belly when the baby gave her quite a boot. She sat up looked at me and then my stomach with a look that said, “Hey, who did that?”

My bladder was working overtime this past week and as I stood up to have a shower I noticed that the baby had moved down into the pelvic area I was able to breath much easier but I could feel myself voiding my bladder and then I realized that my diaper must be over full as I was leaking. I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and continued to piddle. Finally I stood up and showered. The whole time I was showering I noticed that I was dribbling non stop. I wrapped a towel around me as if it were a diaper and then waddled into the bedroom. Michael realized my dilemma and put a changing pad on the bed and then I sat and then laid on it as he got me ready for my diaper. Once I was contained I got up to get dressed and I noticed that I still had a steady stream of urine voiding my body.

With in a three hour span I had to ask Michael to change me again as I was soaked. As the day proceeded it started to slow down, it was as if the baby finally stopped jumping on my bladder.

The following morning about 1:30 am I started to have contractions. At 10 am I called Jane to let her know that I was indeed in labour. She then called my Doctor to let him know that I was advancing normally and that she would call if she or I needed any assistance. And so the day of my labour arrived. Jane came and gave me a lovely massage. She left in the afternoon, and we had started to prepare the birthing room, we half fill the pool with warm water, and switched on all the heaters. I lit some candles and laid down to get some rest before Jane came back. An hour and a half later she arrived. The contractions had slowed from lying down, she checked me and the baby and we decided to try and get some more rest. As the afternoon wore on the contractions became stronger, I went from lying down and breathing though them, to having to get up and rocking on the Swiss ball…By 3.30 pm I started to feel that things were really getting stronger so Michael suggested we start adding some hot water to the pool. At about 7:30 pm I was eyeing up that pool with great desire! Jane came to see how I was going and she suggested that I get in… you didn’t have to ask me twice… entering that water was bliss, the warmth was incredible relief!

During a water birth, both you and your baby should receive monitoring and medical care, just as you would in a hospital bed. So Jane attached a special underwater Doppler device that monitors the baby's heartbeat. I didn’t need them but you can also receive medications through an IV while you are in the water if needed.

And within minutes I was almost fully dilated and was waiting for the urge to push. From then on the contractions started getting much stronger, I tried a few different positions and found that kneeling and leaning against the side was the most comfortable, and ended up staying in this position for the rest of my labour. Michael sat beside me outside the pool and held my hands, gave me water. I focused on breathing in through my nose for a count of four and out my mouth for a count of five during each contraction, which I really felt helped me a lot.

In between contractions I rested with my head down on the side of the pool… the peace was bliss. After being with Jane and being present at so many births it never entered my mind for a minute that I wouldn’t have the strength and determination to get through the labour in a positive way… I wouldn’t say that I am a very strong person but somehow this labour opened up a well of strength that I never knew I had. I felt that as each contraction came I dealt with it in the most constructive way, between contractions Michael would walk me through a relaxing period in which I was able to release a lot of tension which I didn’t realize I was holding. In between contractions he would also massage my perineum. At this point I realized that each contraction was getting me closer to my baby.

As my baby started coming through the pelvic region I felt an amazing sense of pride, finally I could feel that all this hard work was paying off, and our baby was nearly there. Through those strong contractions I felt an amazing sense of wonderment and euphoria, this pressure I was feeling in my pelvis was OUR BABY! Michael and I were working together and the hard work was paying off! Feeling these sensations gave me so much courage and determination to get the job done. I couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear. As each contraction came over me I focused on breathing down and opening up, all the time talking to my baby and asking her to come on out. As the final few contractions came over me and my baby started crowning I tapped into all the energy I had left… in between contractions I would feel her slip back but this would only help me become more determined that the next contraction she would make it out.

After several pushes, I felt a burning sensation and heard Jane telling me I could reach down and feel the head. I will never forget that moment as I reached down in the water and felt that warm, wrinkled head and knew in just a few moments I would hold my baby in my arms! Then Jane had me flip over, and Michael jumped in behind me and supported me while I floated in the water. Jane who was going to catch the baby also got in and with one more push, the baby's head was born...along with her right hand! Jane had me stop pushing as she needed to release the hand so the rest of the baby could be born. As soon as she pulled the hand out, the rest of the baby flew out! (She was born at 10:49 pm.) Jane brought her up out of the water to place her on my chest.

The cord was still pulsating and supplying her oxygen. She gradually became nice and pink, Jane gently suctioned any secretions and then she received some oxygen. All the while I held her and marveled at this tiny being.

So after 3 hours in the birth pool, my baby was born. I don’t think I could ever describe the joy and elation that we all felt when she gently slipped out into the warmth of the pool. In my arms I held a beautiful baby girl. I was so happy to finally be holding her.

Chapter 30

The next little while is a blur to me, although when I think back all I can really remember is laughing and crying at the same time. Michael moved over to my side and we laughed and cried some more. Mom and Dad were on the web cam watching the whole thing.

After about 20 minutes the umbilical cord had stopped pulsating, so I asked for the cord to be cut so she could be warmed up. Michael cut the cord and shortly afterwards the contractions started again. I was quite taken back at their intensity. I tried to push with them to birth the placenta ‑ but it wasn’t ready to come. I also had the need to sit up. I then knelt up, leaning on the side of the pool and it took me several pushes to deliver it, the placenta was born with the next contraction. It was very large, almost as large as the baby and Jane checked me and said that I didn't even appear to have just had a child. She told Michael that he had done a fantastic job preparing me for this birth.

After some close family bonding time I was helped out of the pool and I was up and walking to my own bathroom, no tears or stitches, after I had a shower and dried off, I was diapered with a stuffer and then able to climb into my freshly made bed and I began to nurse my new daughter. I soon found out why this birth had been so long, she weighed a descent 4.3 kg (9 and a half pounds). Even with her size I didn’t require any stitches and she attached to my breast straight away and sucked contentedly. How unbelievably calming and reassuring it is to give birth at home! For the next six hours I was able to snuggle into my own bed with my husband and new daughter. We named her Makenzie, she has my dark red hair and her dad’s blue eyes, the contrast is stunning.

I remember a conversation I had with my Mom about being addicted to being pregnant and I have to say that while I was pregnant, I felt a rush of "magic" when I rubbed my belly. I felt more alive and beautiful and powerful than at any point in my life, especially after a labour. In fact, when I gave birth, I experienced a "high" that I cannot even describe, and I wanted nothing more than to take good care of this little baby, to keep her safe and give her a great start in life. I cannot say that sometimes I loved the attention and joy that having a bump attracted, but I am so grateful for that life‑changing pregnancy and birth that Michael and I, no one else, own. I look back fondly on those belly rubs, long before she made her way into my arms, making way for the powerful bond we share that I feel is so critical for mothers and fathers and children.

Jane told us that aboriginals, believe that a positive birth experience can teach us so much about ourselves and life. And even if you have doubts about yourselves and your strengths, by thinking positively and believing in what you want, the universe can provide us with that positive experience.

Epilogue:

It amazes me, that when I started my quest to have a child, I thought my only need of a man was only to impregnate me. Then I met Michael who believes in the simpler things in life and is honest and caring. He has taught me that sex is more than an act we do to procreate, it is about giving till there isn’t anything more to give. I now understand the relationship my parents have with each other, which is one of, “Loving Each Other Unconditionally.” Michael has also been an excellent provider and has proven to me that he cares for me, and my parents money isn’t the reason for his affection. I am not saying that my parents haven’t helped us out, example the home we live in, but mostly we have made our way on our own.

About my Mom and Dad, well they have decided that eleven children is more than enough and that now that they are grandparents that those babies will help fill the void.

Michael and I have been lucky enough to have a newborn about every three years just like clock work, and getting pregnant is no longer an issue. We presently have four children and I am three months pregnant with our fifth.

Our first is Makenzie who is twelve going on thirty and Robin is nine and is the spitting image of his dad, David is six and reminds me of my father and Alice is three and a little angel, the last two were born in the Territories when we were posted there for four years. Prior to moving there, I was able to become a licenced midwife which has been responsible for making it one of the best experiences (next to having a child) that I have ever had. Being a midwife was an asset and helped me befriend the elders that I met while we were there, which in turn made it possible for me to be accepted by the rest of the residence. Michael says that it also helped him to do his job because he wasn’t just a cop, he and I were part of the community.

Shortly after Alice was born Michael was asked where he would like to be posted and of course he requested Whistler, which he got. We moved and are still living in Mom and Dad’s old house. Michael recently decided that he is thinking of retiring. He has just turned forty and with his pension he should be able to do just about anything he wants. He has been offered the position of chief of the Provincial Park Rangers and I think he is leaning towards that opportunity.

Years ago Mom and Dad bought a vacant piece of property just three doors down from their first house. Dad has built a new home on this lot that is twice as big as the first one and they ended up spending more time in it than in their homes back in Europe. Then Dad decided last year that he would like to become a Canadian Citizen as he has decided that he would like to retire here, seeing that all of his kids but one, are living in Canada. So all of the kids and I mean every one of them, said that they also would like to join their dad and they also became Canadians.

My sisters Sadie and Ruth are married to a couple of local boys, Ruth if you remember wanted to find a young man that was OK with her wearing a diaper, well she did find one and he is a local Veterinarian.

Thomas has opened a new manufacturing company in Kamloops B.C. that makes our diapers, plus he is engaged to a lovely young woman who is an Inuit and she, after meeting our family went to Thomas and asked if he minded if she adopted our idea of being kept in a diaper. Thomas has really never talked about this with anyone but Michael and although he wanted to have a mate that would wear a diaper he has never pushed the issue because he realized how difficult it was to find someone who would consider it. She and he have taken to being Diaper Lover’s and from what Thomas tells us she loves wearing and has told him that he had better be prepared to have many children and to keep her diapered for ever once they are married.

Andrew is an Q.P.P. Officer, it stands for Quebec Provincial Police and he is married with two daughters. He and his wife are not into the diaper thing but they also do not criticize those of us that are.

Kate is not married and is in the US and is a model. Harry is still in University and Annabelle and Nicholas are in high school and the twins Matthew and Nadia are in public school. Unfortunately we couldn’t convince Aunt Sophie and Aunt Rose to move here permanently but they are here during the school year and then return to Paris during the summer to await anyone wishing to visit.

Steve and Cathy have also moved back to Whistler and they now have four kids and she is still in diapers and plastic pants. My mom is still diapered and probably always will be and as to me well, I am still lovingly diapered each and every day by Michael.

Mom and I jointly run her business, and it has become more than successful. We also have quite a following of Diaper Lovers and Adult babies that purchase our diapers from Dad’s and Thomas’s newest plant through our stores and on line.

Michael and I still go to the cabin in the woods as often as we can and yes, Abby and her two babies are still with us. Abby is getting a little slower but she, Emma and Penny are still a very big part of our lives.

When I am not working with Mom I am working with Jane and I am very active assisting her with her midwifery business. She has been my main stay with each of my babies and even when we moved north she came up to help me deliver both of them. Along with her native teachings I have become a fierce advocator of water births at home and now in many hospitals.

After reading this over I became painfully aware that my Mother’s name has never been used. So, I am dedicating this story To my Mom, “Alexandria” who has been responsible for starting our family and contributing to it’s longevity as it’s matriarch.

With Love Colleen

Chapter 5

The next morning I rose packed my things and had the hotel bellhop bring them to the lobby so I could put them into my car and take them to the new house. I said my goodbye's to everyone. They were a really nice bunch of people who had been more than helpful when it came to finding things around town.

By they time I got to the house and I had finished putting away my belongings when there was a delivery for me, from my dad. I had requested supplies and they had just arrived. I put the box into my closet and closed the cupboard doors. Then there was an other knock it was the mattress company delivering the two king-sized beds that I had ordered plus new mattresses for each of the other beds in the house. They put together the one for my room which was a white iron and brass bed frame and the other was a complete suite of wood and iron headboard and foot board and dressers for my parents room. Mom and I thought we could sort out the rest once she arrived.

It wasn't an hour later that the appliance people showed up to install the king sized washer, dryer I had ordered. While they were doing that, I unpacked the bedding mom had sent and made up her bed and mine. I had purchased a few pictures and nicknacks to dress up my room, but I needed a few items such as dressers and night tables as I was going for a shabby shique look. Just then the door bell went again and this time it was the company that I had purchased the leather couches and chairs for the living room and the swede sectional for the basement rec room. I directed them where to put the different pieces and then as I looked up there was the Sergeant filling the front door way. I had to stop myself from running over to him, I didn't want to seem to eager, so I slowly walked over and invited him in. He kissed me on the lips and as he was dressed in casual clothing I took it to mean that he had come to work.

As the rec room was the only one with furniture in it at that time we went down stairs and I got us each a pop and we sat across from each other in front of the fireplace. He wanted to know if there was anything he could help me with, I said I needed to pick up a few pieces from the furniture store on the other side of town but that I had to wait until the appliance people were finished installing the appliances. He told me that he was mine for the next two days if I needed him. Needed him, Oh my God! If he only new how much, "I Wanted Him," and here he was volunteering to be with me, this could be leading to an even more fruitful relationship than I was expecting this soon.

About an hour later we left to pick up a couple of pieces that I had purchased for my bedroom. They weren't to large so we figured that we could move them into the house on our own. The entire time we were out he was attentive and we laughed and were quite familiar with each other. We went to McDonald's for lunch and he discreetly kissed me a couple of times to which I readily responded to his affection. Once we had picked up the few pieces I had ordered we brought them back and as we were putting them into my room he playfully put his arms around me and we fell to the bed where we kissed and petted for some time. He never got pushy and tried to get into my pants or under my shirt but would gently caress my face and then he softly massaged my breasts. I was surprised at his composure. As quickly as our session started it ended. I was thinking about introducing him to my secret but decided to wait, I wasn't ready to spring this on him just yet.

I asked him to stay for a BBQ and he cooked and I made some salads and got the fixings ready. After dinner he hooked up the cable to the TV and then we went to the video store and rented a movie. We came back and we sat beside each other on the couch and eat popcorn and drank a couple of pops. He didn=t seem to be interested in drinking alcohol which was fine with me. I got to thinking that perhaps it was going be to possible let him in on my secret to night, after all.

It was about 10:30pm and the movie finished and we were just sitting and talking. Finally I got enough nerve to confront him with my wish to have him stay the night. At first he was a bit hesitant and said, "Are you sure, we haven't know each other very long?" I said that I was, but there were a few things I needed to tell him before he made a decision one way or the other.

I made sure we kept our distance and then I told him that, although I realized that we hadn't known each other for very long, I was extremely drawn to him, and then I dropped my bomb shell, "First off, I have never been with a man before which makes me a 24 year old virgin, and part of the reason for that is, that when I tell a man that I am a 'Diaper Lover' they run like hell, mostly because they haven't a clue about this fetish. They hear the word 'Diaper' and that is where they loose interest."

His next question was, "Diaper Lover, could you please explain?" He was the first to at least ask what it was, so I told him that I was into wearing and using a diaper on a daily basis. Then I said, "Now if you have already changed your mind about staying with me I will understand and I won't be offended." I was about to stand up when he slid next to me and put his arms around me and pulled me close, and then kissed me like he had never done before.

He stood up pulling me with him and we walked down the hall to my room and then he started to undress me, first he took off my blouse and then my jeans, he sized up my diaper and plastic pants touching them very gently and then he removed my bra, I helped him remove his shirt and jeans and then his shorts, he never missed a beat as we fell to the bed. I love to wear a diaper with plastic pants and he immediately started to massaged my damp diapered crotch and then slipped his hand under the waist band and went directly to my clitoris. I gasped, as he started rubbing it. This was the first time I had been touched by a man. My mom has been diapering me since I was seventeen which is when I asked her to start doing it again. Now, I usually change my own. I was aware that my mom wore diapers as does Aunt Rose and Aunt Sophie. It just seemed natural to me, but my mom is correct it has driven more than a couple of men away, once I told them about my desire to be kept in a diaper. I had even considered giving them up until I could become pregnant just so I could find a man to impregnate me.

This man didn't seem to mind, he carefully removed my snap on plastic pants and then he pulled one tab then the other until they were all undone and then he removed my diaper. He kissed and massaged my breasts and then slowly he moved down and performed cunnilingus on me for my first time. After I had climaxed he gently straddled me and very slowly entered my vagina again, for the first time. He continued to kiss me and he fingered my clit as he was pumping away at my vagina. Then he suddenly stopped, and asked if I had any condoms, I was actually shocked at his request and said that yes, I did have some but that if he didn't mind I would like to continue without them, he hesitated and asked was I not afraid that I might get pregnant? To myself I was thinking "Oh, how I hope that I do become pregnant" but as far as I knew I was not ovulating and I didn't think that there was much of a chance that I would get pregnant. So I slowly kissed him and then asked him to continue and he did.

After we were finished, he wanted to know what he should do next, I asked him what did he mean and he replied, "Shouldn't I be putting you back into a diaper?" I said, "Well, I normally do it myself." he interrupted and said, "Well, you have just invited me into your private life and as we have just been very intimate, I believe that I would like to do this from now on for you, if you don't mind?" I was shocked that he was so compliant, so after we showered I instructed him on how to apply the diaper cream and that lead to an other session of oral sex, then he cleaned me again and applied a second coat of creams then he applied powder and then I told him how to prepare the first of two diapers for the night by putting little slits in the first diaper and then putting the second over the first. I pulled on a short t shirt and next he put me into a pair of plastic pants and then he slipped into my bed and pulled me close to his chest.

We were laying there saying nothing and he was massaging my breasts when he lifted his head kissed me and then said, "Colleen, you are the first woman I have been with that was still a virgin the first time I had sex with her and you were spectacular, plus I want you to know that should you be pregnant that I would consider it my privilege and honour to marry you." You could have blown me over with a feather. I answered, "Michael, that is the sweetest thing anyone could have said to me, but until you and I know each other even better and you have met my very eccentric family I would like you to hold onto that thought. You might change your mind." He laughed, and then kissed me again and then his hands move down to my plastic pants where he put his swollen penis between my thighs and then he put his hands around my bottom and pulled me tight to him. And it was like this that we fell asleep.

Thank you for your kind words. It was brought to my attention after I wrote the first story about her mother that I hadn't given her a name, so it was my way of finally putting a name to the character in both stories.

With respect Molly