LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back From New York

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

i'm back from NY and it was great. the person who toke us and told us where we will be at said if we wanted to, we can go off on our own but be at the hard rock cafe at 6:30. i went off on my own cause it was my thrid time there and i wanted to do some shopping, (which i think i went to far with) I dont know what made me but i decided to buy some diapers while i was there. but they did come in handy. i went to walgreens there and decided i would try the new depends. i bought that and some baby powder. i walked out and was going to put the package in my back pack when i realized i bought the wrong size. i bought L-XL. so i walked back in and had to get a diffent size. the only kind they had was walgreens brand which surprised me and are good. as i was taking the other package to the counter some women gave me a weird look. i was going to say something but didnt.. trying to find a bathroom in time square is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. and if you do, some of them are for one person at a time.

i was able to check out the nintendo world store which was awsome. got out of there before i bought a nintendo dsi. saw the lego store bought they were closed and didnt make it in there. of course i went to the m&m world and hershy place. thats where most of my money went to. had to also go to the toys r us store. just wish i could ride the ferris wheel thats in there. i also bought me a ipod nano which was about $150 something after taxes. i will post some pictures when i get everything put away and have time

Guest little_jonny

*shudders* To someone with social anxiety a setting like NYC would be a serious nightmare. I salute those who can handle that many people in one place at one time.

i agree, and dealing with those who try to "sale" them stuff on the street

Sounds like you had a fun time! I was there a few weeks ago (my second time in the city) for 3 days and it was great. Saw a Yankees game, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral etc and hung out with some great friends. Love the city...I feel like I could spend a whole year there and still not see everything!

Yea, I was scary an afraid. Just wanted to crawl in to a cocoon somewhere. I come from a very small town. I just got this overbearing feeling of not belonging and being all alone. I cried...

I went to NYC with my ex (while we were still dating) earlier this year. He's from New York, knows everything about it, and loves it to pieces! Unfortunately it was a really cold, rainy day, so it wasn't the best trip ever. But I did have fun and appreciated him taking me. He took me to meet some of his family that lived there, too!

I want to go to Coney Island and explore more of the city, but as you guys stated, it's pretty scary! I can get my way around Philadelphia (it's where I'm from) without being hustled out of my money, but NYC's a completely different ballpark. Seriously. Citizen's Bank Park and Yankee Stadium are nothing like each other. ;]

I'm hoping that after some time my ex and I will be good enough friends that we can go to New York again, because when I go there with him I know I won't get bothered or mugged. He's a big guy and would beat the snot outta you, hehe. =D