LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Provided Diapers

Has anyone ever asked their parents to provide them with some pull-ups for bedwetting? When I was younger, I took a trip to wal-mart once with my mother. While there, I informed her that I needed some protection for nighttime. I figured she would just get me good nites or pull-ups, something she used to buy for my bedwetting. After I asked her, I told her I would meet her at the cash register when she was done, something I used to do when she would go to the baby aisle, remember thats where they keep the goodnites. She said ok, and I was off to the games. After about 10 minutes I went to the front of the store. My mom had already checked out so off we went to the car. After arriving home, I got on the computer and my mom began unloading the groceries.

After a bit I went back to my room and discovered a brand new pack of depends fitted briefs, complete with plastic backing, leg gatherers and six tapes.

Little being said, I was in for a big surprise later that night, not when I entered my room and discovered the depends fitted briefs sitting on my bed, but when my mom entered my room, opened the package and began placing the diapers where we traditionally kept my goodnites when I was younger, around the age of six or so.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has ever asked their parents to buy them diapers and what did they provide for you after that request.

• Like 2

For me, It's kind of another story:

When I was younger (around the age of 13 or so), I stashed my diapers in my closet (even if they were soiled, for some reason :huh: ), So my stash being discovered eventually was inevitable. When my mom found out, she strangely KNEW about this fetish, and had tried it herself. she offered to buy some for me, as long as I just cleaned up afterwards ^_^ . I said yes, and when I got back home a week later, she had a "surprise" for me. I just had to open the brown box. Diapers weren't on my mind, but as soon as I opened the box, I immediate knew what was in it.

"Attends Fitted Briefs".

I felt slightly awkward at that point; my own mom had just given me diapers. D-I-A-P-E-R-S. This wasn't anywhere near sexual for me, but diapers are still considered a "baby's thing". Anyway, I said thanks to her, and she said that I could try them later that night, and so I did ;) .

-TDL

wow I told my mom when I was 11 and she had me sent to the looney bin! Then she told everyone in my family.....and my sister told all my friends.

Of course they had no proof. I made my sister look like more of a freak for telling someone that. I was one of the "cool" kids lol no one would have

believed it about me. Someone once came up to me in school and was like "I heard you wear diapers?!" and I was like "YEAH! They are the Joe Boxer brand!!" lol

then of course I showed them my boxers.

My mom knows I still wear and whatnot. Shes always tried to "warn" whoever I was with. She told my wife "I hope you like changing his diapers"! lol

she's such a bitch. lol little did she know though....in fact my wife does like to change my diapers.

~Skitty~: I guess you're right. Today though, it just sounds insane to do such a thing. But maybe I actually wanted to be found out... I'm not quite sure! :huh:

Toon: condolences to you for surviving with such a mother. Though, I'm going to assume that she's not that bad though, since you know how to behave, at least on this forum ^_^ . By the way, nice way of getting yourself out of a rumor :lol:

-TDL

Wish I was supported by my parents. They found my stash on a couple of different occasions and confiscated it every time after I got a nice scolding

I would've been in HEAVEN if they bought me diapers. Sounds like you lucked out. I'm pretty sufficient with my life now though. Sure my mom might not understand but my wife supports me and participates. Not to much to complain about now days:-).

When my mom found out, she strangely KNEW about this fetish, and had tried it herself. she offered to buy some for me, as long as I just cleaned up afterward.

I have always been suspicious of a genetic predisposition towards certain behaviors... though it is an awfully hard thing to prove one way or the other.

It also makes me wonder if the daughter-mother bond is more accepting than a son-monther (or son-father) bond.

Just an interesting thing to ponder.

I have always been suspicious of a genetic predisposition towards certain behaviors... though it is an awfully hard thing to prove one way or the other.

It also makes me wonder if the daughter-mother bond is more accepting than a son-monther (or son-father) bond.

Just an interesting thing to ponder.

Hmm, you could be right on that one... But personally, I don't think it's that much big of a deal. She likes it, I like it = We support each other. ;)