LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Search

Diaperedtoy

Alright,

Many of us have seen them, few know what they are called or where to buy them. I am looking for the disposable diapers that have tie sides on them. These look too real to be a home made thing and I am 90% sure I have seen them for sale somewhere once before... Please let me know. You guys (and gals) are my experts.

Please don't kill me and tell me this has been addressed like 45 pages deep in the forum because really, without knowing what to search for, never gonna find it.

Well your not imagining them. I know I have seen them in many pictures and yes they have been discussed once or twice over the years. I believe and don't quote me, they are made by the Tena line and are available in Europe. There is a exporter that carried them, it has been mentioned a few times on here as well but once again I can't seem to find the link. Something like Air-Olivier' or similar. I'm sure the folks from over the pond will let you know what they are.

EDIT: Here's the link to the German site Disposables page, have a look through all the brands. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for. :)http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=14&lang=ENG

I think this is what you're referring to: (sorry for the crappy pic, I've seen dozens of this diaper but this is the only one I saved)

pho41.jpg

Think I saw a thread a few years ago, said this was a European diaper... anyway, it looks cute on her!