LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dragon*Con!

heartwood

Its dragon con time again. It is time venture to the city of Atlanta and see hundreds of storm troopers, feregni, klingon and many more. All just kinda hanging out on peachtree street. Its a sight! Cars tricked out to look like federation star ships. The A.P.D. scratches their head as they see all the fake weapons and toy guns. I have no idea how they do there job during this event. Some young ladies show up wearing nothing but a few strips of duct tape. yes its just a comic book festival but I go for the side shows.

Anyone else attending?

• Like 1

I have been to several in the past. Very fun to see some of the costumes. Especially members of the 501st. Need I say anything about those cool remote control life size R2 units.I have gotten some pretty cool autographs from actors such as Peter Mayhew(Chewbacca)Anthony Daniels(C3PO)Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)David Prowse(Darth Vader)and Richard Kiel who played Jaws in the James Bond movies. Me and my friends where leaving the Hyatt in Atlanta after being at the show and sitting on the bench with some other attendees was Peter Mayhew smoking a cigarette and just chatting away with some SW Fans. I thought that was cool he was spending time with them when most celebs could give a rats ass about the fans. Now I have never stayed in one of the hotels down in Atlanta for Dragon Con. I heard there are some pretty wild parties. I need to go back sometime when Ray Park is attending and have him sign a carded Darth Maul figure.

I so wish they did trooper armor in 'chubby' :) then I would be in the 501 too... stoopid weight loss. Live here in Atlanta so I might try and get there on Monday

Most of the 501st costumes are hand made so you could build your own. But they have very strict standards and your costume has to be approved.

I've been to Furry Weekend Atlanta, which is held at the same Hilton Hotel, but I won't be doing to Dragon*Con this year. Maybe next year, though! If my Comic-Con budget permits, that is.

That hotel is home to many events. The staff is probably used to it by now and just accepts everything that goes on.

That hotel is home to many events. The staff is probably used to it by now and just accepts everything that goes on.

You're telling me! When I last went there for FWA they were also hosting conferences for Air Korea (there were lots of asian flight attendant ladies in the lobby) and for military dentists, apparently. All that and furries. So delightfully obscure. =D