LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rehabilitating Cathy

fyunch

Dear fyunch, this is fantastic! You obviously have a thing for (diapered) girls behind bars, which is not really my fetish. But you write so well, with great use of vocabulary and vivid descriptions of everything, that it is difficult not to become immersed in your fabulous fantasy. For that; well done! Please keep up the good work, and keep posting more chapters of this naughty tale.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 8

Time Passages

Cathy settled into the regular rhythm of the days at Meridon. Each morning Jessica woke her and they scrambled out of the door for morning inspection. Cathy had become increasingly successful at soiling her diaper in the short time between getting up and first change.

This particular morning, however, she had failed to unlock her bowels before first change. Unfortunately what she had done while straining to release was stimulate her lower tract enough that she was forced to yield to the urgency only about an hour after the change.

This was the first time she'd been in math class with a dirty bottom. The instructor, Ms Cauchy, was not amused by the situation.

"Someone has a dirty bottom," Ms Cauchy sternly asserted a few minutes after the bell had rung and the girls had settled down. Cathy squirmed, her discomfort doubled by the guilt she felt over this attention.

Ms Cauchy walked up and down the rows of prisoners, sniffing periodically. She stopped near Cathy, peered at each of the girls curiously, and then pointed at Cathy. "It's you, Miss Phillips," she accused.

"Yes, ma'am," Cathy mumbled in humiliation.

"Well, Miss Phillips, you know the rules in my class. Poopy girls get punished," Ms Cauchy asserted.

"I'm sorry, Ms Cauchy," Cathy apologized, "I didn't know the rules. I'm new. I've been here just over two weeks."

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse," intoned Ms Cauchy sententiously, "and talking back is also against the rules."

"I wasn't talking back, ma'am, I was just telling you ...," began Cathy, but she was sharply interrupted by a slap to her ear from Ms Cauchy.

"Get up here," ordered Ms Cauchy sternly, stalking to her desk at the front of the room.

Cathy blushed red as she slid miserably out of her desk chair and walked fragrantly to the front of the room. Most of her classmates were staring down at their notebooks. One or two of them caught her eye as she walked up. She was relieved to see sympathy in their faces.

"Take this note to the corridor monitor," snapped Ms Cauchy, folding a yellow note card and stapling it shut and handing it to Cathy. "And I don't want to smell your shitty bottom in here ever again."

Cathy began to weep quietly as she made her way to the door carrying the note with her.

As soon as she stepped out of the room into the deserted corridor she saw one of the matrons bearing down on her from the end of the hallway.

"What are you doing out of your room," she demanded, then as she got closer, "give me that note."

Cathy handed her the note. The woman tore the piece of paper open and read it over quickly. She pursed her lips and looked Cathy over.

"This is a bad sign, Miss Philips. Two infractions at once, including talking back to a teacher. I hope this isn't a sign that you're going to be a troublemaker."

Cathy considered what to say. Caution was the order of the day, she reasoned, so all she said was, "I hope not, too."

The matron took Cathy by the upper arm and led her down the corridor. Down another hall and into a changing room they walked in silence.

After stripping Cathy the matron positioned her on the changing table. The matron pressed Cathy's ID bracelet up to the computer monitor, which she had turned so that Cathy couldn't see the screen. The matron tapped on the keys for a moment before proceeding to clean up and rediaper Cathy.

Cathy immediately knew that something had changed when she felt the new diaper under her bottom. It was much thicker than what she had been used to wearing during the daytime, maybe even thicker than the nighttime diapers to which she had grown accustomed. When the matron fetched a gag from the side of the room, Cathy knew that things were going to be very unpleasant for a while.

"OK," said the matron, as she finished fastening the strap of Cathy's new gag in place, "since you were written up for two transgressions at once, you lose three comfort points. One comfort point is the move to thick diapers, one is the gag, and the third comfort point is the loss of your midday diaper change. This punishment will last for a week."

The matron helped Cathy up from the changing table and into her clothing. Cathy stood by the side of the table, uncertain whether to return to her math class or if there was some other thing she was expected to do after this punishment.

The matron impatiently grabbed Cathy by the bottom and pushed her toward the door. "Get back to your class right now, unless you'd like to shoot for a pair of mittens to go with your new pacifier, my dear," said the matron. Cathy hurried out, waddling awkwardly as the bulk of the unusually thick diapers distorted her otherwise graceful gait.

The class was more than half done by the time Cathy opened the door. She stepped in hesitantly. Ms Cauchy turned to look at her.

"Ahhh, the air is fresher already," the math teacher quipped. Cathy blushed. "Get in your seat. I see that we can expect you to keep a civil tongue in your head, too. Very good."

At lunch time that day Cathy made her way to the cafeteria. Her recently gained freedom to sit with the other girls, eat regular food with utensils held in her hands was gone for a week. Uncertainly, she made her way over toward the feeding area where gagged girls were fed. A matron made quick work of refitting her with a larger gag and plugging a bag of mush in. Miserably, Cathy joined her neighbors in their rhythmic nursing.

One of the benefits that Cathy had enjoyed after her mouth and hands had been freed and she could regulate her intake is that she wet herself less often, less copiously, and with less urgency. With the return to the larger portions that came with her punishment she realized that the thicker diapers would compensate slightly for the added frequency and volume by absorbing more. Gee, Cathy said to herself, at least I won't end up swimming in my diapers the way I sometimes did before.

At soccer practice that afternoon Coach Spears and team captain Melissa conferred with Cathy about her new situation.

"Well, she's played with the gag before. It limits her wind, but she's a good enough player that she can contribute. My worry is the thick diaper. I don't think she'll be very mobile."

"You may be right," said Melissa. "Try runing down the field a bit, Cathy."

Cathy ran along the sideline. The extra-thick diaper turned her normally graceful easy gait into a clumsy unstable waddling run. She found keeping her feet coordinated nearly impossible and nearly lost her balance and fell. She trudged back to her team dejectedly.

"She can't play in this condition," said Melissa. "That's too bad for practice, but worse for our game against the Blue Streaks if she's not out of them by then," she said. "Cathy, how long are you punished?"

Cathy held up one finger and mmmmphed, trying to convey the word week.

"Day?" inquired coach Spears.

Cathy shook her head.

"Week?" asked Melissa.

Cathy nodded sadly.

"Oh, poop!" exclaimed Melissa. "We're fucked."

Cathy's shoulders slumped dejectedly.

After she returned from the soccer fields, Cathy made her way to her room. Jessica was already in the room, relaxing on her bed reading a book.

"Oh dear," Jessica said as Cathy entered, "what did you do?"

Cathy mmmmphed miserably in frustration. Jessica jumped up from the bed and grabbed a notepad and pencil from her desk and handed them to Cathy.

"I was brown when I went to Cauchy's math class this morning." Cathy wrote. "She told me that I had broken the rules. When I told her that I didn't know there was a rule against having a dirty diaper, she told me I was talking back and sent me to the corridor matron for punishment. The matron told me that because I had done two bad things at once, I would lose three comfort points. Thick diapers, gag, and only two changes per day, all for a week."

"Man, that sucks," said Jessica. "You should never argue with a teacher or even try to correct them when they're wrong on something like that."

Jessica continued, "Don't worry about it. This sort of thing happens to girls here all the time, particularly when they're new. I remember my first week out of mittens and gag I was at the board answering a question and I lost it, pooped myself silly. The teacher sent me out for punishment and I protested. I came back with a gag and thick diapers, just like you, and then she told me to go up to the board and finish answering the problem. Well, you can imagine how well I did explaining my answer with a gag in my mouth, so she sent me out again with another punishment note. Since that was my third demerit in the same class, they gave me a huge gag, mittens, and diapers so thick I could barely walk. That really sucked."

Cathy looked at Jessica in astonishment. "I guess this is all set up to make you fail, huh?" she wrote on the pad.

Jessica tore off the piece of paper and ripped it up, throwing the pieces in the garbage can. "Don't say stuff like that. If they think you're cynical they'll really lower the boom on you. Just remember, you can still walk around and attend classes and activites and stuff like that. That could change."

Cathy stared at her in horror.

Jessica took a deep breath. She stood up straight and squared her shoulders. "Come on, let's go to the lounge and watch TV before dinner." said Jessica. "Don't sweat it. As they say, this too shall pass."

Remembrance of hot times past

Cathy sat on Brad's lap wearing a tight knit blouse and a very short skirt. They were in the front passenger seat of his car parked at the rear of the drive-in movie theater. Brad moved his hands all over Cathy, ranging down from her breasts and up from her thighs, concentrating particularly on her nipples and on the smooth material of her panties right where they got the narrowest. Cathy felt Brad's erection pressing between the cheeks of her bottom.

Cathy reached beneath her and found the zipper of Brad's slacks. She found the little metal tab and pulled it down. Arching her back to raise her bottom off of his lap, she reached inside and finally managed to pull his erection out.

She then guided Brad's right hand to the special little pocket that was sewn into her panties. It was like the watch pocket on jeans, but sewn to the front of her panties a little bit to the right of center, falling just where the side of her crotch folded into the top of her thigh. He found the top of the pocket and extracted the foil package. She heard the paper tear and felt him fumbling with the condom.

Brad put his hands on her hips and lifted her bottom up further. Cathy felt him slide smoothly into her bottom, spreading and stretching her nether sphincter. His left hand groped her breasts, squeezing her erect right nipple gently between thumb and forefinger, while his left hand crept down inside Cathy's panties and his index finger wandered up and down her moist and sensitive crotch, stimulating here and spreading her juices there.

He pumped in and out of Cathy's bottom, rubbing her clitoris in time. Brad increased the pace as his excitement and hers reached upward and upward in a rising crescendo of sexual stimulation. With a full-body shudder, Cathy came. She thought she felt Brad pulsating in her bottom, but her own orgasm dominated her mind. As she climaxed and began slowly to return to reality, she felt him begin to pull his length out of her bottom. Cathy slept.

Cathy's mind surfaced. She became aware of light in the room indicating the arrival of morning. Cathy was lying on her left side, as she always did when sleeping, her left leg straight and her right leg bent forward at the hip and down at the knee so that her right ankle rested on her left calf. What a smell, Cathy thought, Jessica must have pooped herself silly last night.

Cathy heard the sounds of morning faintly. It'll be inspection in a few minutes, she thought to herself. I better get up. As she swung her left leg forward toward the edge of the bed, she felt something strange. The movement of her legs had tightened the crotch and bottom of her plastic pants and the pressure brought her a chilling realization. Her diaper was dirty. She'd soiled her pants in the middle of the night. That smell, Cathy realized, wasn't Jessica, it was herself. My goodness, Cathy thought, I dreamt that Brad was porking me in the bottom sitting in his car and all along I was messing myself instead.

As she stood beside Jessica with her pink and white skirt raised she mused on her first nighttime soiling. "I'm brown this morning," Cathy said conversationally to Jessica.

"That's great," her roomate said with a bright smile. "You'll be able to stay clean all day, probably, and I know that's much more comfortable for me."

"Jessica," began Cathy.

"Yeah?"

"Last night," she began again, blushing, "last night I had a really hot dream about a time I had ... uh ... backdoor sex with my boyfriend. When I woke up I had soiled my pants. I hadn't woken up at all when I pooped. Do you wake up when you go at night?"

Jessica looked at her, "No, I don't. I just go in my sleep. It wasn't like that when I was first here. In the beginning I could only take a dump in my panties when I was desperate. That meant lots of days when I'd poop after first change and have to spend the whole day stinking. And you know the sort of trouble that can get you into!"

Cathy laughed, "Boy, do I ever. I've gotten a lot better at shitting myself before first change ever since Cauchy did her number on me last week."

Chat

The yellow jumpsuited matron led Cathy into Phyllis Mallory's office. Great, thought Cathy, my first counseling session where I can talk. I wonder if she'll ask me any questions. The office was empty. The matron pointed to the overstuffed chair facing the desk and indicated that Cathy should sit down. The matron then stood in the doorway, moving silently away a moment later when Phyllis came in.

"Good morning, Cathy," said Phyllis.

"Good morning, Miss Mallory."

"I'm happy to see that we can carry on a conversation today, aren't you, my dear?"

"I'm really glad to have my mouth back."

"I'm sure. But now you know what the matrons have at their disposal if your behavior doesn't meet their standards. I don't always agree with them, at least you can say that they're clear about what you can expect, can't you?"

Cathy nodded.

"So, now that you've had a month to get used to it, how are you finding Meridon's unique system of discipline?"

"Huh?" Cathy exclaimed blankly.

"Are you getting used to the diapers?"

"Well, I don't like them, but I am getting used to them."

"Are you having trouble voiding?"

"Voiding?"

"Some girls have a problem wetting even though their bladder is full. How about you?"

"No, not really. In fact, sometimes I just wet without really noticing it. In the beginning it was hard to start sometimes, but now I just go."

"I'm glad to hear that. No rashes or discomfort?"

"No, Miss Mallory, no rashes. I guess they change us often enough."

"And how about pooping? Is that getting easier?"

"Well," Cathy blushed, "that's still pretty hard. Jessica messes almost every night in her sleep and I've done it a couple of times in the last week, but mostly it's pretty difficult."

"Tell me about it."

"Do I have to?"

"Not if it makes you uncomfortable. But I can only help with the things that you share with me.

Cathy considered. She liked Phyllis Mallory, who seemed warm. In the brief time that Cathy had known her, Mallory had somehow earned a significant amount of her trust.

Hesitantly, Cathy spoke, "A little over a week ago I wasn't able to poop early in the morning and I ended up messing myself just after first change. When I got to math class the instructor gave me a hard time and sent me to the corridor matron. The matron said that I had committed two mistakes, having dirty panties and giving backtalk, and she gave me three punishments - thick diapers, a gag, and one fewer change per day."

"That seemed really unfair," continued Cathy.

Mallory cocked her head to the side, looking at Cathy appraisingly.

Phyllis Mallory reached into her handbag and pulled out a ring of keys. She unlocked a drawer of her desk and removed a green composition notebook, which she opened on her desk. Taking up a pen, she poised her hand to write in the notebook.

"Would you go over that incident again in detail for me, Cathy," asked Mallory.

As Cathy recounted the incident with Cauchy, Mallory wrote rapidly in the notebook, interrupting Cathy's narrative with questions every couple of minutes.

After Cathy had finished, Mallory thanked her and locked the notebook away in her desk, returning the keyring to her handbag.

"Why did you write all of that down," asked Cathy.

"In addition to being a counselor to inmates here, I'm conducting sociological research. That's my research notebook," Mallory explained. "If you encounter more incidents of abuse or unfairness, I want you to tell me about them as soon afterwards as you see me. Will you do that for me?"

"OK," agreed Cathy.

Cathy and her Mallory chatted for another half an hour or so. As the end of the scheduled time drew near, Mallory introduced another topic.

"Have you ever heard of any gang activity here at Meridon, Cathy?"

"Gang activity," repeated Cathy, "what do you mean?"

"Oh, girls in groups trying to intimidate or exploit other girls. There's some of it going on and I was wondering if you had seen it."

"Um, I'm not sure. I know that there are some girls who always eat together and who look pretty tough. The other day I wanted to go over to this empty table in the cafeteria and Melissa and Jessica told me not to go there, that I'd get in trouble. We sat somewhere else and the tough girls sat there. Is that what you're talking about?"

"Maybe. Keep your eyes and ears open but don't say a word to anyone. Let me know what you see. Do you know the names of any of the tough girls?"

"I don't know any of them, though one of them is called Janet."

"OK, Cathy, that's great. Our time is up, so you should head out now. Let me give you this note. It entitles you to a change. Since you're blue you can use it now if you like or save it for an emergency."

"Gee, thanks, Miss Mallory," enthused Cathy as she headed for the door, "That's really nice of you!"

• Like 2

Excellent chapter! I was so happy to see you'd written more. I'll wait - sort of patiently - for the next section. You've hinted about things for the future and I'm eager to see what becomes of Cathy in the next few weeks of her incarceration.

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 9

The Lettergirl

Cathy progressed rapidly in the Pop Tarts. Her skill on the field was matched by her generosity with the ball, so her teammates rapidly adopted her as one of their own. Coach Spears and Captain Argolis began to send her on to the field with greater frequency and leaving her in for longer periods of time.

"Nice one, Cathy!" exclaimed Melissa, as Cathy pivoted suddenly and neatly kicked a pass from one of her teammates past the unprepared goalee of the Luvs.

Later, as they waited in line to be loaded on to the truck for their return to the gym, Melissa added, "that's your third goal in the last week. I'm thinking of putting you on the travel squad when we go intermural against Whetstone Academy on Saturday."

"Really?" Cathy enthused. "That would be so wicked!"

"I'll talk it over with Coach," Melissa promised. "Don't make any plans for Saturday afternoon."

"Ha ha," Cathy said. "Like anyone here could make plans."

"Ha ha, yeah." Melissa agreed. "But be ready in case we need you."

"Sure, no problem. I'll be ready," replied Cathy.

"No, I'm not joking. I mean be really ready."

"What does ready mean?" Cathy asked.

"It means having an empty colon after lunch, dummy," intoned Melissa. "You don't want to take a chance on a brown card in a big game."

"You gotta admit, I'm pretty cool on the brown card front," said Cathy.

"Yeah," agreed Melissa, "I agree. I can only think of one brown card for you since you've been out of punishment diapers."

"Well, when I'm not force fed through the gag, I don't get so much bulk, so I don't have to poop so often or so much. It's just common sense," explained Cathy.

Melissa nodded. "I wish Joanie would figure it out. We lose her to brown cards way too often."

On Saturday morning at breakfast Melissa sought out Cathy at the table where she was breakfasting with her cellmate Jessica.

"You're going to the game. Be ready to leave right after lunch. And remember what I said," Melissa said pointedly, putting her hand on her lower abdomen. "We don't want any brown cards."

At noon Cathy was so wound up and excited that she couldn't eat much. She drank a glass of warm lemonade and nibbled at a piece of bread, but that was all she could get down.

"Now I know what they mean by butterflies in the stomach," Cathy thought to herself. "But at least butterflies don't make you poop," she giggled to herself.

At the end of lunch Coach Spears came in to the cafeteria. "Pop Tarts over here," she shouted.

Fifteen or twenty girls clustered around her, remarkably quiet in the noisy cafeteria.

"This way, girls," said the Coach, leading the way down the corridor toward the path to the gym.

The team made its way to the gym. As they approached she saw parked outside, with Meridon banners attached to its sides, one of the stake trucks so familiar from the rides back from the fields after games or practices.

The team filed into the locker room and quietly set about changing into their game equipment. Cathy made quick work of getting into her soccer kit. The shoes, shin guard, and forearm guards were the same as she had worn in practice. Coach Spears came over to her with a couple of colorful plastic-wrapped items. These turned out to be a soccer uniform in the Meridon colors, yellow and red. The yellow was the same as on the matrons' uniforms.

Cathy quickly donned the new uniform and joined her teammates on line at the dressed up stake truck.

I guess since they always bring us back on the stake truck, they take us out there on it as well to save gas, thought Cathy as she joined the end of the line.

As Cathy came to the front of the line, the matron there held out one of the gags with which Cathy was already so familiar. Cathy opened her mouth and the matron quickly inserted the gag and connected the locking straps behind her head. Pressing her down against the ottoman-like support, she quickly connected the hoist ropes to the eyelets on Cathy's shinguards and forearm guards. In a moment, Cathy was positioned on her back on the bed of the truck with the rest of her teammates, her arms and legs extended upward to the crossbars across the truck bed..

I wonder whose diaper my head is pressed against, Cathy wondered, as cool hydrating fluid began to flow slowly into her mouth through the gag.

The truck started up. Cathy stared into the sky, sucking gently on her feeding gag.

By the time the truck came to a complete stop Cathy had wet herself twice and had felt the telltale warmth against the top of her head that told her that at least that neighbor had done likewise.

Cathy was lifted from the bed of the truck and deposited straight onto a changing table. An assistant coach appeared in her field of view. The woman reached down with her silver bracelet and unlatched the strap of Cathy's gag, pulling it from her mouth.

"How, ya doin', babe?" asked the woman?

"I'm OK," replied Cathy.

"I'm gonna change you. If you gotta poop, do it now. Don't go out on the field with anything up there. You ain't getting any help, you know."

Cathy tensed her lower abdomen experimentally. Nothing.

"Thanks," Cathy said, "but I'm already pretty empty down there. I was brown before lunch, and I didn't eat hardly anything."

"Good for you, babe," said the matron. "Let me get you changed, then."

She made quick work of getting Cathy into a dry diaper. She helped Cathy down from the changing table and gave her a swat on her padded bottom as Cathy ran off toward the girls gathered around the coach.

Coach Spears led the Pop Tarts across the field to the visitors' side. They lined up along the sideline. Cathy saw the home team, the Whetstone Dhrystones, lining up along their sideline.

A woman dressed in the shortsleeve yellow pinstripe shirt of a soccer referee trotted over to the Dhrystone line. She conferred with the Dhrystone coach and several of the players for a moment, then most of the Dhrystones lined up along the sidline facing the field. The referee went down the line of girls one at a time. As she reached each one in turn, the girl bent over at the waist and grabbed her own ankles.

Cathy watched in amazement, puzzled by the spectacle across the field. She couldn't tell what the referee was doing, but the ref was reaching behind each girl and it looked like she was checking her diaper. Each girl gave a little lurch, and then the referee moved on to the next in line while the girl stood up and moved away from the sideline to join the rest of the girls who had been visited. For some reason, five of the girls stood with the coach, not lining up for this odd ritual.

"What's going on over there," Cathy asked Lisa Sellon, one of the Pop Tart forwards whose cell was on the same corridor as Cathy's.

"Inspection," grunted Lisa.

"What's she inspecting for," asked Cathy.

Lisa laughed. "You'll find out in a couple of minutes, newbie," she snickered.

The referee trotted across the field. Coach Spears and Captain Argolis went over to meet her. They conferred briefly and then six of the Pop Tarts moved away from the sideline with Coach Spears.

"OK, girls, line up for inspection," shouted the referee.

The Pop Tarts lined up along the sideline. Cathy, still not understanding what was going on, lined up along with her teammates.

Cathy was fairly close to the end where the referee decided to start her inspection, so the mystery of what the coach was doing was revealed shortly. The referee got to her and Cathy imitated the motions of the other girls, bending sharply at the waist and grasping her ankles with her hands.

It was over in a moment, but it took Cathy several seconds to process what had happened. The referee had put one hand on Cathy's back to stabilize her and had then reached up under her uniform skirt and pressed her hand deep up in Cathy's bottom, probing her right in the a most sensitive spot with a finger. The thick diaper kept the grope from being too painful, but it was certainly intrusive. And it left Cathy with a lot of cloth caught between her bottom cheeks, which made her very uncomfortable.

Cathy stood up, breathing heavily from the surprise of the invasion of her bottom. "What the f***," she exclaimed.

The girl to her right, who had been inspected before Cathy laughed.

"Why don't those girls get inspected," Cathy asked indignantly, pointing at the cluster of girls standing over by Coach Spears.

"They have plugs. They don't need to be inspected," said Cathy's neighbor. "The inspection is to make sure that we don't."

Cathy looked blankly at the girl. "Plugs," she asked?

"Yeah, plugs. It makes sure that they don't get a brown card."

"Oh, plugs," Cathy gasped, realizing what the girl was saying. "How can they play that way? And if it works, why don't they give them to all of us?"

The girl laughed. "The Pop Tarts are only entitled to three plugs on the field. The coach and the captain pick the best players, the ones they don't want to lose to brown cards, and give them the plugs."

"Three plugs? Why are there six girls standing over there with Spears, then," Cathy asked?

"Well, one's the goalee. The goalee always gets the first plug, of course, on every team. The rest are the best players on the team, but only two of them can be out on the field at a time."

"Geez, this is totally weird," exclaimed Cathy.

With a whistle from the referee, the game got under way. Cathy and the rest of the girls on the sidelines cheered their teammates on as the action moved back and forth across the field.

Cathy watched Joan Rimer and Lisa Sellon drive forward with the ball, passing back and forth from one to the other and outfoxing the Dhrystone defenders. They feinted around the right fullback and Lisa passed the ball to Joan. Joan was in a perfect position to kick a goal, with the Dhrystone goalee way out of position. As she intercepted Lisa's pass and kicked it toward the goal, however, she appeared to stumble slightly, missing her shot and losing her balance, ending up on her knees in the grass.

A moan rose from the Pop Tart sideline as the opportunity to go ahead evaporated. The referee blew her whistle for time out and ran over to Joan, around whom several of the other Pop Tart front line were clustered. Suddenly there was another disappointed groan from the Pop Tarts and a chorus of laughter from the Dhrystone sideline.

Cathy could see the referee pointing off toward the sideline while holding something up in her hand. "Oh, shit," one of the sideline girls said, "another brown card for Joan. She's in trouble now."

"Philips, get in," shouted Coach Spears running over and swatting Cathy on the bottom.

Cathy had her chance. Elated, she sprinted out onto the field and took up her position. The referee blew her whistle and play resumed.

The Pop Tarts prevailed by a score of two to one. Cathy distinguished herself by strong supporting play, assisting Lisa on both Pop Tart goals and receiving a round of applause from the Pop Tart sideline when she was finally called from the field half an hour after going in.

Cathy watched the rest of the game closely. The Pop Tarts held on to their lead, giving up only one goal to the Dhrystones. There were four more brown cards, two to each team, and quite a few blue cards for each squad. I guess all the exercise really gets the system going, thought Cathy to herself as she watched a dejected Dhrystone walking off the field after her brown card, her diaper sagging very noticeably below the hem of her uniform.

As she stood in line to board the stake truck back for the return to Meridon, the Coach and the Captain came smiling over to Cathy.

"Nice work today, Cathy" said Coach Spears.

"Thank you," nodded Cathy. "Thanks for the opportunity."

"You did great!" enthused Melissa.

"We're pretty impressed with your performance both in our intramural games and today. We're going to try you out on the starting squad for a few games and see how it goes," said Spears.

"Really? Wow, that's totally wonderful!" exclaimed Cathy. "Thank you!"

"Just make sure to keep your pants clean out on the field. We can't afford a girl who get's a lot of brown cards in a critical offensive position, so just remember what happened to Joan today."

"Yes, ma'am," intoned Cathy. "I will make sure to be very careful about that. And if you have any advice for me on how to do better on that, or anything else, I'll be grateful."

By now Cathy had reached the head of the line for boarding the truck, so her side of the conversation ended as she was fitted with a feeding gag by the matrons.

"And, Cathy," said the coach, "by being on the starting squad you qualify for a Meridon varsity letter. I've already sent the word, so you can tell your friends when you get back to Meridon. The coach's parting words filled Cathy with excitement and delight.

In moments she was lying on her back on the truck bed sucking rhythmically as cool refreshing fluid flowed into her mouth. I wonder what a varsity letter looks like at Merdon, Cathy mused in silence. I've never noticed any letter jackets.

By the time the truck full of exhausted soccer players arrived at the Meridon gym, Cathy's diaper sported a telltale blue stripe. After she stripped off her uniform and protective equipment and deposited them in her locker, she joined the line at the changing room.

When her turn came the matron released her diaper locks, allowing Cathy's plastic panties and soaked diaper to drop to the floor with a plop. She slapped Cathy on the rump, sending her into the shower to wash the sweat and pee off. Minutes later she was on the changing table being fitted with a fresh dry diaper.

"Congratulations," said the matron. "I see you just got your varsity letter."

"Thanks," responded Cathy. "How do I get my letter? I've never noticed anyone with a varsity letter here."

The matron giggled. "Don't worry, dear, it's already taken care of." The amused matron refused to say more, leaving Cathy mystified.

Cathy returned to her cell about an hour before dinner time. She decided to get a jump on her homework, so she sat down at her desk and got to work.

A quarter of an hour before dinner Jessica bustled in carrying an armful of library books. "Hey, roomie," Jessica hailed Cathy, "how did the game go? Did the Pop Tarts win? Did you get any play time?"

Cathy pushed her chair away from the desk, rotating to face Jessica. "Hey, Jessica," replied Cathy. "We won, and I got to play almost half an hour. Joan got a brown card and Coach sent me in. I didn't score any goals, but I got two assists. But something strange happened."

"What happened?"

"Coach told me that she was putting me on the varsity squad and that I qualified for a varsity letter. I've never seen a letter jacket here and the matron who changed me after the game wouldn't say anything."

"You got a letter!" squealed Jessica. "That's so totally great! Let me see," she demanded, stepping up to Cathy and raising the hem of her dress.

"Hey, stop that," exclaimed Cathy. "What's with that. If you want to see a girl's diaper, just pull up your own skirt."

Jessica howled with laughter. Cathy was even more puzzled.

Jessica finally controlled her hilarity, "I bet no one ever told you about Meridon varsity letters, huh?"

Cathy, irritated, nodded frowning.

Jessica giggled. "The varsity letter is a different version of the wetness indicator. When you're blue, the letter is visible on the crotch of your plastic panties. How's your bladder doing? You have anything in there?"

Cathy considered, "Yeah, she's pretty full, actually."

Jessica exclaimed, "Well, what are you waiting for, silly!"

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Cathy asked.

"No, I'm not kidding. Would you get on with it, damn it!"

Cathy blushed as she relaxed her sphincter, a task she was finding easier and easier as time passed at Meridon. She felt the rush of fluid into the waiting diaper and heard the faint sizzling sound coming from her crotch. To her surprise she found herself getting aroused. Cathy felt her nipples stiffen and suddenly felt the inside of her bra rubbing against them almost unbearably.

Jessica stepped forward and lifted the hem of Cathy's dress again, peering at her crotch. Cathy lifted her knees, rotating her pelvis, looking down at her padded crotch. As she watched two blue capital letter 'M's appeared - one right side up and the other upside down.

"Hey, congratulations!" exclaimed Jessica. "I'm going to tell the girls," she said as she darted from the cell. In a few minutes the cell was full of girls from the neighboring cells come to see Cathy's new distinction and congratulate her.

The party came to an end when the bell for dinner sounded and all of the girls piled out of the room and headed for the cafeteria.

A visitor

"OK, dear," said the matron to Cathy, "wait here in your cell. When he arrives, they'll buzz me and I'll come take you to the visitor area and put you in the room with him. You'll have an hour together."

Cathy sat on the edge of her bed, tense with anticipation. Her diaper was clean and dry and she was wearing a fresh pink-and-white shift. Brad's first visit was today. They would be alone together for the first time in over a year, and Cathy inferred that they'd have some privacy. She could feel the sexual electricity in her body and the developing moisture between her legs. It wasn't pee.

A phone buzzed in the distance. Cathy heard the metal door of the guard station open and shut and listened tensely as someone walked down the echoing hallway. She stood up and moved silently toward the door of her cell.

Cathy stood at the door of the visiting room. Brad stood across the room, facing the door. He had obviously jumped up from the tatty beige couch when he'd heard the door opening.

"Don't just stand there blocking the door," said the guard tartly, and planting her large hand firmly in the middle of Cathy's thickly padded bottom, she shoved her into the room. The door closed behind her.

Cathy and Brad stood staring at each other in silence. Cathy blushed and then Brad did. "Oh, Brad, I've missed you so much," blurted Cathy.

"Me too, Cathy," he said. Suddenly they were embracing, their mouths merged in a deep kiss.

Brad's hands moved downwards. For a while they settled in the small of Cathy's back, then he started down to fondle her bottom.

Suddenly he stopped still, his hand at the top hem of her diaper. "What's this," he asked?

Cathy took a deep breath. "They keep all the girls here in diapers," she said. "It's part of their plan to rehabilitate us."

"Really? Wow!" Brad blushed deep red. "How long have you been in diapers?"

"Ever since I came here. The woman who came to pick me up and take me here diapered me before we left. I've been wearing diapers continually, except for when they've changed me, since I got here."

"Wow," Brad said again. "How does it feel?"

"It was pretty horrible at first, but in the last few months I've at least gotten used to it. When I'm wet it gets uncomfortable after a while and when I'm dirty it's very uncomfortable."

"You even wear them to bed?"

"Yes, even to bed. They put us in thicker ones at night, actually, so that we don't leak."

"How often do they change you? Whenever you use the diaper?"

"I wish. No, they change us on a regular schedule. First thing in the morning and last thing before bed for everyone. And as you gain privileges for good behavior they add changes. I get changed four times a day now, which is pretty good. Plus I get changed before every visitor, which is very nice, and after gym class."

"So you can be wet for several hours?"

"The worst is if I poop after last change. That's at night just before lights out. Then I have to wear the messy diaper all night long. I only did that a couple of times, but it was miserable."

"What prevents you from taking them off and just going to the bathroom?"

"Well, first of all, there aren't any bathrooms. Second of all, the rubber panties are locked on and we can't unlock them."

Brad lifted up the hem of Cathy's skirt and inspected the front of her diaper. He felt the texture of the plastic panties and then rubbed his hand down Cathy's crotch. He tried to slip his finger under the seam at her crotch, but the seam was too stiff.

"I guess we'll just have to rip the panties if we're going to get it on," Brad said.

"Don't do that," Cathy exclaimed, pushing his hands away from her diaper. "If a girl gets caught trying to undo her diapers or damaging them deliberately she gets punished and then some. They'd strap my hands and gag me and leave me that way for a month if we did that. And they'd probably never let you visit me again."

"But I really want you, sweetcakes," moaned Brad. "I've been looking forward to getting into your pants for months now. I'll die if we don't fuck."

"Me too, sweetie," said Cathy. "I want you just as much."

They gazed lustfully into one anothers eyes. Decisively, Cathy stepped forward and wrapped her left arm around Brad's neck, smothering his mouth with a deep French kiss. With her right hand she began to stroke his erection through the cloth of his trousers.

"Mmmmm," Brad moaned, pulling her body to his and crushing her breasts against his chest. His right hand pressed aggressively through the bottom of her diaper as he groped her. They necked and groped one another passionately for many minutes.

Again taking the initiative, Cathy unzipped Brad's fly and quickly pulled out his erection, dropping to her knees in front of him as she did so. Before Brad realized what was happening, Cathy had the head of his penis in her mouth and was licking and sucking. Brad moaned with pleasure. Cathy pressed her tongue against the bottom of the head of his penis and moaned loudly herself. The vibrations from her throaty moan, transmitted to his penis by Cathy's tongue, stimulated Brad even further.

Cathy felt the telltale pulsating in Brad's penis. She knew from experience that he was about to come. Timing her movements carefully, she put her hands on his hips and at the final instant she pulled her head back, raising her torso up and smothering his spurting erection between her breasts.

"Got any tissues, sweetie," Cathy asked.

"Sorry."

"Oh well. I'll just have to change my dress after you go. No big deal."

"Yeah. That was great, Cathy."

"Mmmmmm."

They sat down on the couch, holding hands. As she sat down, Cathy noticed that sometime during their lovemaking her bladder had let go, soaking her diaper. Oh well, Cathy though, at least I didn't mess my pants. And if I don't tell him, he won't know that I'm wet, either. Their conversation wandered from topic to topic, the casual gossip and chitchat of a deeply attached couple happy to be spending time together.

After Brad had left, summoned by a warden who arrived to notify them of the end of their scheduled visit, Cathy sat on the couch and waited for the woman who would take her back to her cell. The familiar discomfort of the wet diaper snug against her crotch was not enough to quench the warm glow of happiness that suffused her.

Deep something

Brad had left and Cathy was waiting for the matron to come take her back to her cell. She sat on the couch in the visiting room and looked around. In addition to the couch, there were two armchairs covered with the same beige broadcloth, selected more for cheapness and durability than for style or comfort. Though there were no holes or serious stains, the upholstery had seen better days and sagged in places.

Cathy heard someone unlocking the door and she stood and moved expectantly nearer to the threshold.

"What's that," demanded the matron sternly, pointing to the evidence of Brad's passion, now a large oval spot of damp pink and white cloth between Cathy's breasts.

Cathy blushed. "Um," she started, "well, Brad and I got a bit carried away ..."

"Is that semen?"

"Uh," Cathy stammered, blushing, surprised by the directness of the question, "uh, yes ..."

The matron pulled the walkie-talkie from her belt and keyed the microphone. "I need assistance in visitor room five, right away." In the distance Cathy heard a buzzer go off followed immediately by the sound of running feet. Three new matrons appeared behind the first almost immediately.

The first matron stepped aside, allowing the new arrivals entry to the room. She pointed at Cathy's chest. "Semen," she said.

The front two matrons glanced at each other grimly and strode forward. Each grabbed Cathy firmly by one arm. The third matron held a small cylindrical spray can up and pointed it at Cathy. A puff of mist enveloped Cathy's nose and mouth.

The lights went out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 10

In Training

Cathy woke up. She woke slowly, the way you do when you're not feeling so good, not suddenly, the way you do when you're healthy and happy and ready to get up and conquer the world.

Something was wrong.

Something was quite wrong.

Cathy ached here and there. As she woke up further she explored her situation with her mind. The first thing she noticed was that her shoulders, hips, and knees were stiff. This, she realized, as she faded further into consciousness, was because she was strapped to a dolly with her hands strapped into a harness behind her back.

Gee, she thought to herself, I'm in the same position as when I arrived.

She then became aware of her diapers. They were dry. I guess they changed me somewhere along the way, and pretty recently. Cathy could tell that her bladder was very full. Not to the point of hurting, but well the the point at which she would have been planning a trip to the bathroom back when she could do such things. Well, I won't be dry for very much longer, she mused.

There was something in her mouth. It was larger than the gags she had experienced so far at Meridon, and shaped rather differently. The feeding gags were almost flat and fit tidily into the mouth. They held the tongue down and prevented conversation quite effectively, but they didn't really stretch the side of the mouth much or keep the jaws wide open. This gag was different. Cathy explored it with her tongue as best she could. It was cylindrical and sort of soft and rubbery. It extended reasonably far into her mouth. Too far for her to be able to comfortably explore the inner end with her tongue, though she got a sense of the shape, which was rather like something quite familiar. Something she'd had in her mouth quite recently, in fact, and that was partly responsible for her current straitened condition.

Something else was wrong. She tried to place it, but couldn't quite figure out what the problem was.

She opened her eyes. She was in her cell but the lights were out. The dolly she was strapped to had been pushed up against the wall, so the view directly in front of her was the dingy cinderblock wall of the cell. She could turn her head left and right, which didn't improve the view much. If she hyperextended she could see her desk and the books and papers on it, but she could not hold her head in that position for long. If she flexed her knees she could move her body up from the dolly a bit. That didn't do much good, since if she flexed all the way she would end up with her tits pressed against the wall. Out of boredom she tried this.

It did no good. Someone had locked the wheels of her dolly and she could not push it away from the wall. To her surprise she discovered that there seemed to be something attached to each nipple. She couldn't make out what it was, but it was firm and reasonably large. When she pressed against the wall she could feel the imprint of what she took to be a roughly circular object. Tension on her nipple told her that this thing, whatever it was, was somehow attached to the nipple.

Something strange was going on, and Cathy could not make out what it was. She had obviously come in for some severe punishment for her transgression with Brad, but no one had told her what it was or what to expect.

Time passed slowly. Cathy dozed off.

Cathy woke with a start. Someone had come into the cell and dumped books on a desk with a clatter. That has to be Jessica, Cathy thought, as she twisted her neck to the side trying to catch a glimpse of her roommate.

"Oh, shit, Cathy," exclaimed Jessica as she unlocked the dolly's wheels and rotated Cathy so that she could see the room more comfortably, "what the fuck did you do with Brad? You didn't cut your diaper off, did you?"

"Mmmmph," Cathy mmmphed, shaking her head.

"Well that's good," said her cellmate, "it means you'll get out of the training gear in a week or two."

"Anyway," said Jessica, "I bet you're wondering what the heck you've gotten yourself into. I'm not quite sure what training rig they've got you set up with here. It looks like the standard BJ gag. That means probably some vibrators on various things. Let me check you."

Jessica came over to Cathy. She pressed her fingertips to the tips of Cathy's breasts, reminding Cathy of the objects attached to her nipples. "OK, they have buzzers on your nipples. Those things are a bitch. When they start to go on you, you usually have to suck hard on the gag to keep them from hurting you."

Jessica pulled up Cathy's dress and peered at her diaper. Cathy whined in protest through her gag. "Look's like you've got a vibrator in your snatch, dear. The cable running to it is right here," she said, poking a finger at the slender gray cord running out from the side of Cathy's diaper and around behind her back. "It's connected up to the little controller thing on the fanny pack around your back."

Jessica continued, "You probably can't tell it's there, but there's another cable running up to your gag. That supplies the gag and the vibrator with ... how can I say it delicately dear ... fluids."

Jessica looked around behind Cathy's back before dropping the dress and stepping back. "You're lucky they don't have a vibrator in your bottom. I had one of those for a week once. They suck big time because the only time you can poop is when they're changing you, and if you don't poop right quick, they help you out a bit, something you really don't want to experience."

Cathy looked quizzically at Jessica. Jessica's explanation of Cathy's situation had clarified the mystery of why she had felt so odd when she had first woken up. She hadn't recognized the cause, but the object buried in her girl parts was now identified as the cause of her unease.

"OK, Cathy," continued Jessica, "here's the drill. The controller is usually set up to trigger on certain things. Usually it's when you pee. Sometimes it's when a matron gives a command. Sometimes it's just on a timer. Usually any one of several things."

"You'll know when it triggers. The thing in your mouth and the one downstairs will both start to expand, vibrate, and move around. Here's what you have to do. Pay attention, because if you don't do this it will get worse and worse until you do. You have to suck on the dong in your mouth. Suck like nobody's business, because when you do that you keep it from growing any bigger. After a while it will finish and go quiet again. You'll know when that happens, I promise you."

"Each time it triggers it takes a while to finish the cycle. Don't worry about anyhing else when that's happening, just focus on keeping it under control. Suck like a call girl. You'll be quite an entertaining sight during it, but there's nothing you can do about that, dear. You're in for it for however long they have you in this rig."

"I haven't been in a training rig for a while, but I've been in one several times. All the girls here have. You basically can't avoid it, so don't feel like they're picking on little ol' you."

"Whenever I've worn a training rig I've hated it, but you'll see, it's also an amazingly intense experience that has some ... let us say ... rewards as well."

Cathy looked apprehensively at her cellmate. She wasn't quite sure what Jessica was hinting at, but she had a feeling that she would be finding out in the near future.

Jessica studied Cathy reflectively. "If your punishment is normal, they'll leave you on the cart for several days, then you'll be allowed to walk around but won't have your arms for a while, then you'll have your hands in mittens for a while, and then they'll finally let you get back to normal."

Jessica went on, "You probably ought to wet before dinner. You don't want to have your first training experience in the cafeteria in front of all the other girls, I promise you!"

Cathy considered Jessica's advice. She's probably right, Cathy thought. I should get this over with if there's going to be some sort of surprise when I wet myself.

Cathy relaxed in that special way that had nearly become second nature in her time at Meridon, the way that she had spent so much effort as a toddler learning not to do, and felt the flow start up smoothly. She could feel the cloth of the diaper becoming moist and warm as her pee soaked into an ever-expanding region.

Cathy felt as much as heard a click from the object in her mouth. She suddenly became aware of the thing embedded lower down in her as it began to swell and vibrate alarmingly. She could feel an intimate pressure as it began to expand in diameter. She also felt a thrust against her inner parts as it began to get longer. Her nipples joined in with a remarkable sensation, as if someone with two mouths were sucking hard, one on each.

"Suck on it," exclaimed Jessica, "or it will rip you apart! Hurry!"

Cathy gave a high pitched "eep." Collecting herself, she began sucking on the expanding object in her mouth. She found her concentration challenged by the vibrating and thrusting behavior of the nether monster.

Finally finding her stride, Cathy settled into rhythmic sucking. The behavior of her other occupant began to have a decidedly lubricious effect on her. Her breathing became more labored and her face flushed a bright pink. The downstairs device began to vibrate, catching her by surprise and making it even harder for Cathy to concentrate on sucking on the object in her mouth.

The tempo increased incessantly and Cathy kept up with it, her own sucking escalating in intensity and in frequency as the devices drove higher and higher. Finally everything seemed to crest. Each device slowed down its pace but increased the length of its stroke, pausing at each end and moving more forcefully. With what little consciousness she had left, Cathy realized that if either of her friends were attached to a man that he would be about to climax.

With a long shuddering stroke the devices inside her suddenly began to gush fluid. Cathy's mouth filled almost instantly with a viscous liquid that tasted a lot like something she had tasted a few times before and did not like very much. It has to be fake, a tiny piece of Cathy's mind thought to itself. She swallowed convulsively to avoid choking, but she could feel fluid leaking from the corners of her distended mouth. At the same time she noticed a warmth and change of friction down below that told her that her other visitor had also discharged something warm and viscous.

By now Cathy's own libido had been stimulated to the point of no return. She could feel the sudden wash of warmth radiating from her crotch that signaled an approaching orgasm. After a struggle she yielded to its overwhelming command and dissolved in a chaotic jangle.

Some time later Cathy returned to sanity. She saw Jessica gazing at her. Her cellmate's mouth was open and she was flushed and obviously breathing heavily. "Wow, Cathy, you ought to be a porn star. I hope that felt as good as it looked. Just watching you soaked my diaper, and I haven't peed a drop since my last change, either!"

Cathy looked at Jessica and shrugged her shoulders. Jessica said, "Well, it's forty-five minutes to dinner time. I promised I'd help Melissa with some math homework before dinner, so unless you need something, I'm going to run over there? I'll come back a few minutes before dinner and push you there, OK?"

Cathy nodded her head and mmmphed her assent. Jessica grabbed a text and a notebook from her desk and left the room, closing the door gently behind her. Cathy settled down to wait for dinner.

As her breathing settled down to normal, Cathy began to realize that she had a problem. She had not finished emptying her bladder when she had been interrupted by her mechanical invaders. While she had gotten a goodly amount out, more than half of the original contents remained.

I wonder if the controller can tell when I'm wetting if my diaper is already wet, Cathy mused to herself. If it can't, then I'm home free until after my next change. If it can, then I'm fucked, she thought to herself.

After waiting another ten minutes, during which time her bladder began to let her know that it would much prefer to be empty, Cathy finally decided to unclench her sphincter and let go.

Click. Oh shit, thought Cathy to herself, as her occupants started her on her second wild ride. That was the last coherent thought she had for five minutes as she was treated to a rerun of her first training session.

By the time Jessica returned with Melissa a few minutes before dinner time Cathy's bladder was, in fact, empty. Unfortunately the second training session had overtaken the draining of Cathy's bladder and it had required a third lather-rinse-repeat cycle before she was able to rest in soaked exhaustion.

• Like 2

Oh God! This one makes me so hot!

I don't think the treatment is a punishment, at least not on the first couple of days.

For me an enema is a punishment or a couple of suppositories. A vib is for the good girls, like me!

I would pee as often as I can, to keep the vibs in action :3 *meow*

I love your story!

This is really good. What I love about "Meridon" is that that there are fixed rules and all the girls are in the same boat, so in the end they learn to consider normal, and even somehow pleasurable, the dispotic treatment they are given.

I'm eagerly waiting developments of counseling session with Miss Mallory and hope you find a way to reinsert the five girls that did the journey to Meridon together with Cathy.

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 11

First night in training

Jessica held the door while Melissa pushed Cathy in to the dolly. One of the matrons scurried over and took Cathy away from her friends and rolled her over to the familiar area where the restrained girls were fed.

To Cathy's dismay the gag was not replaced with the familiar feeding gag. Instead a hose from the feeding bag snapped directly into a fitting in the gag in Cathy's mouth. Worse, she discovered, the configuration of this gag, with its delivery end far back in her mouth near the back of her tongue, prevented her from being able to slow down the flow. Fluid poured out of the end of the gag and straight down her throat, forcing Cathy to swallow rapidly in order to avoid choking. This vigorous swallowing produced extra suction and even faster flow. By the time the other girls, sporting the normal feeding gags, had finished one bag of fluid Cathy had zipped through two.

When she was fitted with her solid food she was further dismayed to see that her bag was larger than the ones that the other girls were getting. I wonder if there's anything different other than quantity, worried Cathy.

After sucking down her bag of food, Cathy was treated to two more bags of the standard clear amber liquid. Her stomach was feeling very full by the time a matron disconnected the last hose from her gag. Her bladder was already beginning to ache, but Cathy didn't want to wet herself and trigger her little inhabitants in the Cafeteria in front of every girl in Meridon.

The bell marking the end of dinner rang and Jessica and Melissa came over to take Cathy back to her cell. As they made their way down the corridor toward the cell Jessica asked Cathy, "We're going to the lounge to watch TV before last change. Do you want to go with us?"

Cathy shook her head. Her full bladder told her that she was destined to undergo some vigorous training before last change and she did not want to do that in the crowded TV lounge.

"I didn't think so," nodded Jessica. She and Melissa situated Cathy comfortably in the cell, to the side a little away from the door so that casual passers by would not easily see Cathy. They left and closed the heavy door behind them.

Shortly after her friends had departed Cathy sighed and concentrated on wetting herself, trying hard to maximize the flow so that she could empty her bladder before being overtaken by the distracting insistance of the moving vibrating intruders.

Returning to awareness after her first cycle she discovered that she still had a significant amount in her bladder.

After letting her breating return to normal she started again.

When she finally regained awareness and surveyed her situation she was delighted to discover that her bladder was in fact empty. Then she realized that sometime during the orgasm that capped the second training cycle her bowels had unlocked, providing her with a very full and rather smelly diaper.

At least I got that over with before last change, Cathy thought to herself. Too bad I've got to sit here like this for another hour or more. Next time I'll wait as long as I can before letting go so I don't chance another wait like this again.

When Jessica brought her back to after last change, there were several matrons waiting in the cell. They unstrapped Cathy from the dolly and made short work of prepping her for the night. Her wrists and upper thighs were attached using soft leather cuffs. Each ankle was attached to one of the corners of the cot, leaving her immobilized but not actually uncomfortable. The controller was attached to the side rail of the cot. I guess I'm in for some training during the night, Cathy thought.

"Good night, dear," the leader said with mock solicitousness as she pulled Cathy's blanket up to her chin, "don't worry if you have to pee or poop tonight. These diapers will keep you clean and tidy." With that she groped Cathy's crotch through her thick diaper, eliciting a protesting "mmmph" from the pinioned girl's distended mouth.

Jessica kept up a soothing flow of small talk for a while after the matrons had left. With a final, "Good night, sweetie," Jessica closed her eyes.

Cathy lay uncomfortably on her back in the dark cell. After a while she slept.

Midnight Confession

Cathy awoke, disoriented, with a start. What was going on in her mouth, she wondered for an instant, before the enlarging monster between her legs and the sucking appliances on her nipples restored her memory. I must have wet myself, she thought, as she began to suck vigorously on the invader in her mouth. She noticed, to her surprise, that she was already quite aroused.

In short order Cathy's occupants rode her to a shuddering orgasm. As she cooled down afterwards she was pleased to realize that she had somehow managed to empty her bladder before or during her training session. No second acts was Cathy's final thought as she drifted back to sleep.

Later that night she was woken again and treated to yet another cycle of training. This one left her bladder too full to get back to sleep, so she reluctantly triggered her third cycle of the night.

"You OK?" came Jessica's voice from the darkness across the cell.

"Mmmmph," grunted Cathy, hoping that Jessica would interpret her utterance properly.

With a creak from the thin mattress Jessica arose from her cot and came over to Cathy. Jessica reached under Cathy's blanket and Cathy could feel her fingers tracing the seams of Cathy's plastic panties, obviously checking for leaks. Jessica ran the flat of her palm across the crotch of Cathy's diaper and checked underneath Cathy's bottom. She ran her hands up and down Cathy's legs and arms, then pulled on the gadgets attached to Cathy's breasts.

"You seem OK to me," Jessica said, adjusting Cathy's blanket. "Mmmph twice if you're OK, once if there's something wrong."

"Mmmph mmmph," went Cathy.

"Oh, great. Well, goodnight sweetie," said Jessica as she returned to her cot.

A visit with Miss Mallory

The matron wheeled Cathy down the hall. Cathy had recently been fed and changed, so her comfort level was reasonably good. She had not met with her guidance counselor, Phyllis Mallory, since her visit with Brad and her subsequent sentence to two weeks in training rig.

By now Cathy had been through more training cycles than she could remember and had become expert at emptying her bladder fully first time.

Miss Mallory was sitting at her desk reading a thin sheaf of paper as the matron opened the door and wheeled Cathy inside. Mallory looked up as Cathy was wheeled in and frowned.

"You've really put your foot in it this time, Cathy," intoned Mallory. "Or rather," she continued with a wry smirk, waving the papers, "you've put it in your mouth."

"I'm afraid this is going to be a rather one-sided conversation today, dear. That's too bad. You were doing so well and I had such hopes for you here."

"So," Mallory continued, "was it worth it?"

Cathy shook her head and mmmphed her dissent.

"I didn't think so. Well, don't fret, dear. The reality is that the system here is rigged. If they didn't get you for getting cum on your dress, they would have gotten you for something else. And even if you'd been a good girl and swallowed everything, they'd have gotten you for giving him a BJ."

Cathy was aghast at the cynicism of Phyllis Mallory's outburst. Cathy reflected on what she was hearing. The system was set up to be harsh and to ensure that no girl could avoid a certain amount of punishment, but she had not seen any signs of the sort of wanton cruelty suggested by Mallory's comments. But why was someone in a powerful position like Miss Mallory's saying such bitter things?

Mallory leafed through the report in her hand, stopping when she found something she was looking for. Mallory laughed and said, "I see it took you almost a day to figure out how to keep wetting while being trained. Your first time it took three cycles. Before last change that night it took two. After that the worst was two right before lunch the second day."

Cathy blushed and moaned through her gag.

"Don't worry about it, dear," went on Miss Mallory. "You actually caught on pretty quickly. I remember when your cellmate first experienced the training rig. The first time it took her five cycles to empty her bladder, while each night it invariably took her three or four. Of course we began to think maybe she was deliberately slow, so after a week we fitted her bottom with a little brother to the gadget in her snatch. She got the picture in a hurry, I can tell you. By the time she had been through training the third time she could soak her diaper so fast your head would spin."

"Anyway," continued Miss Mallory, "let me clue you in to how the next couple of weeks will play out."

"You've been on the dolly for four days now. Tomorrow after lunch you'll be released from the dolly. Your hands will stay in the harness behind your back, and you'll still be pinioned to your cot each night, but you'll be able to walk around to your classes and other appointments during the day. If you're truly creative you might even be able to work in a soccer practice, though whether you could survive a blue card with that training rig in you, I don't know."

"Your hands will be released in another three days. They'll still be in mittens, but you will at least be more comfortable. And you'll be able to open doors again, which should be a treat."

Mallory went on, reading from the report in her hands, "Finally, about a week from today your hands will be released. At that point you'll have a final three to seven days, depending on how well you behave, before the training setup is removed altogether. At that point you'll be about where you were at the end of your first two weeks here at Meridon. You'll be wearing thick diapers and getting two changes a day, but you can finally begin to accumulate good behavior points toward comfort credits."

"Isn't that peachy?" inquired Mallory sarcastically, with a bright but obviously fake smile.

"But don't get your hopes up, Cathy," continued Miss Mallory with an exaggerated frown. "Because you will be responsible for all of your homework and class participation during the remainder of your punishment."

"I'm sure you are wondering how you're going to write your homework papers and answer questions in class while you're handicapped the way you are."

"Well," said Mallory after a pause, "so am I."

"No one has managed it yet, and I'm not betting on you figuring out any clever way to do it. So you'll accumulate some punishment points for missing homeworks and for poor class participation."

"And if you make a spectacle of yourself in class, you may find some of the teachers, like your dear friend Miss Cauchy, somewhat unsympathetic."

As Mallory continued her lecture Cathy noticed that her vantage point on the dolly left her head much lower down than it had been for most of her earlier meetings. And, whereas in her first meeting the dolly had been positioned well to the side of the desk, today she was positioned directly facing Miss Mallory's desk and chair.

Cathy's eyes wandered down, attracted by a motion of Miss Mallory's feet below the desk. The desk was a large imposing thing with two pedestals, but without the opaque flat item amusingly called a "modesty panel" in the office furniture business.

Cathy realized that she could see the lower half of Miss Mallory's body sitting in her chair. In fact, Cathy could see right up Miss Mallory's short skirt, where she glimpsed a flash of white that she realized must be the crotch of Miss Mallory's panties.

Fascinated with what she might see but not daring to stare and draw Mallory's attention to her exposed state, Cathy carefully watched Mallory's face as she talked, only daring to look down when she saw Mallory turn her head to look away or quote from the document in her hand.

Suddenly Cathy froze in astonishment at what she was seeing.

Underneath her short skirt, Cathy realized, Mallory was wearing a diaper. Cathy could see the bulge as well as the shine of the plastic panties.

And Phyllis Mallory's crotch sported the telltale blue stripe that showed that she was wet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 12

You Do The Math

"I have your midterms from last week to pass back to you," said Miss Cauchy, "but the grades are quite disappointing. If you girls don't get your little backsides in gear and learn this shit you will definitely spend some time testing our latest and greatest in training gear, like our Miss Philips here. I'm getting pretty impatient. The next F on a test I give out will come with a week in training."

A wave of dismay washed across the class as the girls reacted to the threat.

"Here, Tamara," Cauchy continued, handing the stack of papers to Tamara Cousins sitting in a desk at the front, "take yours and pass the stack. The papers are in alphabetical order by last name."

As Tamara began leafing through the papers Cauchy went on, "Who is taking Miss Philips' paper for her?"

"I'll do that, Miss Cauchy," said Tamara, "I'm on the same hall with her and we're friends. I've got the same schedule as her, since we started on the same day."

"OK, that's settled," said Cauchy, "Now let's continue from where we left off yesterday. Linda, it's your turn ..." It was Miss Cauchy's method to cycle through the students in order during her lesson, expecting each to answer whatever question she posed them in the context of the subject at hand. Cathy, in her gagged and bound state, could not answer Miss Cauchy's questions when her turn came, which had earned her several black marks. Cathy knew that they would come back to haunt her sometime before the end of the term, though she didn't know in what way.

Cathy, freed from the dolly the previous day, was sitting in her regular desk. Her hands were still strapped behind her back, so she could not raise her hand or take notes, while the gag in her mouth made it impossible for her to answer questions or participate in class, but at least she wasn't positioned in the front of the class strapped to a dolly the way she had been for the first several days of her stint in 'training.'"

The class proceeded normally until Cathy's turn to answer a question came. Miss Cauchy directed a question to Cathy as if she didn't know that Cathy couldn't answer. "Step up to the board, girl, and write down the answer," insisted Cauchy.

Bewildered, Cathy scooted out from under her desk and walked to the board. She then shrugged her shoulders and looked helplessly at Cauchy.

Miss Cauchy stepped over to Cathy and shoved her in the small of the back, as if to urge Cathy on to greater exertion.

Click. Cathy felt all of her devices start to stir at once. "Oh dear," exclaimed Cauchy sarcastically, "it looks like I've accidentally triggered your trainers, dear. Sorry about that."

Cathy barely heard Cauchy's apology. Facing toward the board, Cathy didn't notice the rest of the class gaping at her in fascination as she spread her knees and bent slightly at the waist, looking like a skiier on the bunny slope. They could see her cheeks bulging as she sucked desperately on her special lollipop. They heard her breathing accelerate, becoming heavy panting, as her invaders pulsed away above and below. Soon they saw small involuntary motions from her hips as the lower device's strokes became longer and stronger.

With a shudder, Cathy emitted a long moan, immediately followed by exaggerated swallowing motions visible on her straining throat. As the moan died down the class gasped as one at the low but loud burbling sound that issued from the seat of Cathy's diaper. They didn't have to see under her short skirt to know what had just happened.

"You filthy girl!" exclaimed Cauchy, grabbing the stunned and weeping girl by the shoulders and propelling her to the door of the room. "Get out of here right now! You know my rules - no stinky pants in my class!"

Cauchy opened the classroom door and practically threw the unresisting Cathy through. "Hello," Cauchy hailed a passing matron, "please take charge of this girl. She refuses to participate in class and she soiled herself just to spite me. "I want you to penalize her with four demerits."

"Yes, ma'am," acknowledged the matron, taking Cathy by the shoulder and steering her down the hallway, "I'll take care of her."

In a daze Cathy walked where the matron steered her. To her surprise she found herself at Miss Mallory's door. Miss Mallory looked up in surprise as Cathy was brought in. The matron spoke up quickly, "Cauchy set her up, Phyl, I was standing outside the door eavesdropping. She triggered Cathy's training rig and then kicked her out when she pooped. She ordered me to give her four demerits."

Miss Mallory gazed calmly at Cathy. "How are you doing, dear?" she asked?

Cathy shrugged and shook her head. She tried to say OK, which emerged as "Mmmph-mmmph."

"Well, Cynthia will take you to a changing room and clean you up. I'm afraid she has to put the demerits in your file. Cauchy could easily tell if she omitted them, since every teacher and matron gets a daily email with the list of every demerit issued under her name, so we can't help you much there. That will probably add a day or two of training to your current punishment, but I'll make sure that when the day of reckoning comes for this place she'll get hers."

Day of reckoning, Cathy mused, as Cynthia Ellis led her down the hall to a changing room. What on earth is she on about?

Final exam

Five weeks had passed since the end of Cathy's experience with the training system. She had mostly recovered, though she suffered from one lingering symptom.

Whenever Cathy wet or soiled herself, she became highly aroused, regardless of the situation. She had learned to manage the symptoms to a certain extent. For the first couple of weeks after she'd ended training each wetting had been accompanied by an uncontrollable orgasm, but fortunately that had faded after a while. Now it was no more than a sudden rush of libido that she experienced quietly.

At night in her cot she could rub herself off quietly, but during the day she had to simply bear with the torment of her arousal.

Cathy, Melissa, Tamara, and Jessica were sitting in Jessica and Cathy's cell chatting. They had been working on homework and studying for final exams during the time between dinner and last change. The bell for last change was only a few minutes away and Jessica and Melissa were explaining to Cathy and Tamara, who had arrived together at the beginning of the term, about the end-of-term dance.

Melissa said, "They decorate the gym, they put up a mirror ball and get a great sound system. The girls' committee programs an iPod up with a lot of great dance music and we all get dressed up and dance."

"Dressed up?" scoffed Tamara, "What do you wear, hoop skirts to cover the diapers?"

Jessica laughed, "That would be a great idea, Tam, you should try that. No, the girls in thick diapers tend to wear fairly full skirts. Nothing to write home about. But the girls who are in thin diapers can get away with little black dresses, actually. And your boyfriend can come, too!"

"Little black dresses? Where do they get them?" asked Cathy.

"Mail order, silly. Lots of girls have catalogs, so you find one you like, you get measured, and you get your parents to order it for you. They give it to the matrons, who inspect it, and give it to you."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Tamara, "that's amazing. But I bet there's nowhere to get any privacy."

"Yeah," acknowledged Jessica, "that's true. But you can dance slow and close. Lots of couples grind like mad. The matrons don't give you shit unless you get really out of control."

"Oh, God," moaned Cathy, "I'd die to have a dance with Brad."

"Well, girl," Jessica said, "keep your panties clean for a few more weeks and you'll be able to do it. You won't get to thin diapers by then, but you can certainly have a nice dance if you play your cards right."

The next morning, Friday, at the end of Math class Miss Cauchy announced, "OK, girls, next week is final exams. Monday is teacher prep day, so there are no classes. Your math exam is Thursday afternoon from 1PM to 4PM in this room. Come clean and dry and you'll do fine."

"Before you go, the following girls are missing homeworks and have to check with me before the exam. Cathy, you're missing homework seventeen. Linda, you're missing homework twelve and homework twenty-one."

Cathy hurried over to Miss Cauchy's desk while the rest of the girls bustled out of the room. "Miss Cauchy, I did all of the homework. I'm sure I did number seventeen," said Cathy.

"My grade book says otherwise, Cathy," said Miss Cauchy. "You have until the end of today to get it in for half credit."

"If I can find the original graded by you, will you give me full credit?" asked Cathy.

"You can't find the original. You never turned it in. If you produce some other girl's homework graded by me I will know that you cheated," stated Miss Cauchy.

"That's not fair!" Cathy exclaimed. "What if you made a mistake?"

"I don't make mistakes," intoned Miss Cauchy.

Fighting back tears, Cathy left the math room.

Some time later, after her midday change and an uneasy lunch, Cathy made her way back to her cell. On her desk was a folder with all of her graded math homeworks, in chronological order. It was the work of a moment to find homework seventeen. Aha, Cathy thought, that bitch Cauchy was wrong. I did do homework seventeen and she graded it and returned it to me. I have the proof right here.

Cathy hurried back toward the classroom area carrying her folder of math homeworks in her hand. She got to the the door of Miss Cauchy's office, slightly out of breath. Cathy knocked at the door.

Cathy heard some faint noise inside followed by silence. After a minute or two she knocked again. She thought she heard Cauchy's nasal voice croaking, "Come in."

Cathy opened the door and stepped inside. Before she realized what was happening, she was grabbed by two large girls. These were girls she didn't know. They were part of the rough gang who Cathy and her friends stayed away from. The two grabbed Cathy, one on each arm and quickly swung her to the floor face down. Cathy tried to struggle, but she was no match for the two hefty girls. A third girl joined the pile and Cathy was quickly gagged and her hands cuffed behind her on the floor of Miss Cauchy's office.

Cathy craned her neck around, trying to assess the situation and figure out why these girls were here and what was going on. Over in the corner of the room she could see what looked like Miss Cauchy. Her back was to Cathy and she was crouched peculiarly in the corner.

Suddenly Cathy realized that Miss Cauchy was bound to a dolly. I guess these bitches were doing something really bad to Miss Cauchy and I surprised them in the middle of their plan. Shit, I hate Cauchy as much as anyone. If they let me go, I won't rat them out.

One of the girls, apparently the leader, said to the others, "We can't let her tell anyone. Go get another set of gear and bring it here. We'll take care of her the way we took care of the bitch. She can spend the weekend in a closet just like her favorite teacher. Here, take the ID bracelet."

Cathy mmmphed loudly through her gag, trying to communicate to the girls holding her down. The leader handed a shiny silvery object to one of the other girls who slipped out the door.

Cathy struggled, flexing her arms and legs and twisting her torso in an effort to break free. One of the girls holding her down hissed, "Stop moving, bitch!" and slammed Cathy in the head with her fist. Cathy subsided, dazed.

A short while later the door opened again to admit the girl who had left before. She dropped a bag full of lumpy objects on the floor and leaned a dolly against the wall.

"OK," whispered the leader, "we have to work fast here. Here's what we'll do. First, we'll replace her gag. Once that's in place, we'll open her diaper and fit her with the belt and the goodies. After that you two will hold her and Sally and I will strap her to the dolly. We'll put Cauchy in the closet in room 219 and this twit in the closet in 221."

As the girls got to work on her, Cathy wondered how they were able to operate the closures on her plastic panties and the straps of the gag. I thought only the matrons' ID bracelets could do that. How can these prisoners be doing what only matrons and teachers are supposed to be able to do?

The leader had the gag ready with its tip right next to Cathy's mouth. When one of the other girls yanked Cathy's current gag out, the leader slipped the new one in instantly, leaving Cathy not a moment to shout out a call for help. Cathy realized, to her dismay, that the gag with which she had just been fitted was one of the pieces of the training setup that she had experienced only weeks before.

The next project for the girls was to strap Cathy's arms behind her in the standard leather harness that she'd come to know and hate starting with her first day at Meridon.

At last they removed her plastic panties and diaper. With Cathy uttering high-pitched "mmmphs" of protest, they inserted a huge vibrator into her girl parts. The strong girls then flipped her back over onto her stomach. One of them stuck a couple of fingers covered with some sort of viscous lubricant into her rear end. Shortly afterwards Cathy felt something being forced into her rear sphincter. Once it was seated, one of the girls said, "OK, inflate it now," and Cathy felt something expanding inside her bottom, sealing the object attached to her bottom tightly.

On her back again, Cathy was rapidly diapered, though this time in the thickest diapers she had ever experienced. Plastic panties quickly sealed everything up. Moments later Cathy found herself strapped to a dolly and rolling across the hall into a darkened classroom. The girls rolled her into the large closet in the back where they left her in the pitch dark.

Cathy wriggled and mmmphed experimentally, but everything was quite securely fastened and the closet was so far away from where any people might be at that time of day that there was no danger that what little sound she could emit would be heard by anyone.

Some time later the closet door opened again. Two of the girls, Sally and Leslie, came in, pulling a tall pole mounted on a three-legged wheeled base. Suspended from the crossbar of the pole were four large bags of fluid, their hoses inserted into a small grayish box. A feeding hose hung from the box and the girls made quick work of attaching it to Cathy's gag. Nothing flowed immediately.

Leslie then attached something that Cathy recognized as a training controller to the crossbar. She rapidly connected slender cables from it to Cathy's gag and to the fitting leading from the waistband of her diaper to the giant device buried in her snatch.

Sally then took a small black remote control and pointed it at the crossbar and pressed some buttons. LEDs on the grayish box and on the training controller glowed red. Sally looked at Cathy and said, "You should be fine for the weekend here. We put plenty of fluid there, and the timer will make sure that it lasts you. The training rig is set to keep you busy whenever you wet yourself. The diapers will pretty soggy by Tuesday when they come back to use this room, but nothing you haven't experienced before. We plugged you so that you don't have to have to worry about a dirty bottom all weekend. That will make you pretty dangerous to whomever changes you when you're found on Tuesday, but that just makes it even funnier."

"Let me give you some advice, girlie," said Sally, with menace in her voice. Our beef is with Cauchy, you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't make it worse for yourself by ratting us out. When they find you on Tuesday, tell them that you didn't see who did this to you. Got it?"

Cathy nodded.

"Good girl," Sally said, with a tight grin. "Sleep tight. Don't try to count your orgasms, bitch."

The door closed and darkness settled around Cathy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh God!

I love This is so fuxxing hot.

On the one hand I feel sorry for Cathy, but on the other I would die to be in her place.

My panties are drenched and I'am about to cum.

I think it is obviously that I love your story.

Thank you so much!!!

PS: I am only wondering if the control unit still work correct if the diaper is sopping wet.?!