LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S Loving Their Diapers Today?

Who else besides me is loving being in diapers? I started out the day in a AB Cushie, but had to change into a cloth diaper & plastic panties after reading all the posts on another site about wearing plastic panties. Made me realize just how much I like being in diapers!

It also made me realize how much I love having so many different diapering options. I have a closet full of different disposible diapers, cloth diapers, plastic panties & bABy clothes. I am truely an adult bABy!

I'm with you guys. I don't think I can go a day without a diaper. I wear to bed everynight ayways but I tend to wear 24/7 on weekends.

I too have closets full of different diapers and pads that I never know which one to wear. At home though I wear alot of cloth diapers

and plastic pants to save on the disposables and cost.

I guess I started binging again since I started wearing a lot the last couple of days. I have gone through about 4 so far ( I know thats nothing to some of you:P ) but I went to bed double up, wet that, then got up, soaked it again, changed, went to get some coffee, then off to a Dr. appointment, wet off and on for the next few hours, then changed and went to a car club meeting and drank a lot of diet soda, resulting in a couple of floods :blush: had to change again and I'm diapered again, soggy and happy so far. I don't know what started it, but I'll ride it until it stops who knows when that will be. I might be 24/7 for a couple more days.

Its not like I don't have enough supplies either, my stash is rather plentiful, so I can go for a while :P I wonder if I will end up going diapered to work tomorrow night...ugh.

Anyways, to the OP, yup..I am too, ...I guess due to personal stress...I don't know, I just needed something exciting and bulky between my legs I guess

qwack