LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where'S The Online One-Stop Shop...

Here are the diapers I'm looking for:

1. The largest size of GoodNites Boxer Shorts

2. The largest size of the GoodNites Briefs. (Newest designs only.)

3. The largest size of the generic "NitePants" that I spotted at the local Dillon's.

4. An adult diaper SO THICK, that it's GUARANTEED to make me waddle.

I considered buying them from Dillon's and Hyvee, but even late at night, there were still too many people around, so I decided to just get them online. In order to cut down on shipping costs though, it needs to come from one source so that they all can come in a single box.

By the way, and this is pretty important: Will this one-stop shop deliver in discreet packaging? (I've constructed good relationships with my apartment neighbors so it's best that they don't get the hint of what's inside it. :) )

Now, what are some one-stop diaper shops that I can order all of the above and consolidate the shipping costs from? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

thats where I shop most of the time with Prime shipping two day can't get much better then that and usually no sales tax sometimes

:o Unless the box breaks open & diapers fall out you can say they shipped anything to you in an available box they had. It just happen to be a diaper box. But you better have something inside your apartment they never seen b4 if they want to see what you got. LOL