LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who'Ve Never Seen Niki Cox Diapered...

Well worth the view - thanks for the post

I have not heard of this TV show - Unhappily Ever After. What network does it play on usually? The overall show looks aimed at kids and seems kind of juvenile, is it on Nick?

If I recall correctly, it was kind of a cut-rate Married With Children rip-off that ran for a couple of seasons in the late 90's. Never saw it myself. Personally, I suspect we have the only bit worth watching right here.

Glad you liked it.

Well worth the view - thanks for the post

I have not heard of this TV show - Unhappily Ever After. What network does it play on usually? The overall show looks aimed at kids and seems kind of juvenile, is it on Nick?

The Touchstone TV division of Walt Disney produced "Unhappily Ever After" for the old WB TV network, which is now The CW Network.

The Pilot aired on 11 January 1995. The final original episode aired on 23 May 1999.

In the clip that is Nikki Cox as "Tiffany Malloy" the tall sorority pledge wearing the diaper. Kevin Connolly (currently starring as "Eric" on Entourage) plays "Ryan Malloy" brother to Tiffany. This is Ryan with the sword claiming to be Sparticus. Of interest for several years while playing brother and sister, Nikki and Kevin were a romantic couple.

My youngest sister Missy, an award-winning TV costume designer, was hired to design all the AB outfits worn by the several sorority pledges on this episode.

Did she ask you for any input? ;)

Hi, my youngest sister Missy is the most profoundly urinary incontinent member of my family. She is the only one who lost day control before age 21, for Missy it was 15. Then in 1990, when my incontinence was depressing me, it was Missy who told me how she used Adult Baby play to cope.

Long before she did those special costumes for "Unhappily Ever After" Missy had become the "go-to" costume designer when diapers were involved. Missy and I see each other at least once a week, but as I recall when that assignment came up it was a major rush. I was litigating a complicated case, so Missy did not tell me about it until the week before the episode aired. Most of the sorority AB costumes were from her rental inventory. Nikki Cox's costume was custom-made for her, then purchased by the producer.

I did consult on a Gary Marshall movie staring Dana Delany titled "Exit to Eden" that did not involve any diapers. Previously Missy and I were consultants on another Dana Delany feature titled "Live Nude Girls" which also did not include diapers.