LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got Attends Level 10 Briefs (3 Tapes)

Just went to buy some Attends Briefs at my local incon store, and thought they only made the breathable kind now (what with these modern times and fabrics ;)). Well, lo and behold I saw in front of me the old-school Attends...

Waistband.. check

3 Tapes... check

White Plastic Cover... check

My jaw nearly dropped. My all-time faves, still available. Grabbed two bags. 40$ for 22 (Medium), which is pricey I found considering their 'breathable' equivalent was 27$ for 18. Close, but still. Still didn't stop me! :)

Months ago I was wearing 24/7 because my anti-deps were causin some high incontinence. I enjoyed it while it lasted but wore the breathable Attends at work for absorbency and discreetness. But now the side-effect has passed, and now it's just a fetish again, so I can buy the noisiest, thickest diapers I want, lol.

Having said that, I also picked up two bags of Abena M4's as an "impulse buy" hehe.

PS: Wow, the Abena's at my store are 20$ for 18 (Medium)... I only noticed this now. Not bad.

I come from the Great White North, where UPS deliveries really screw me over and most of the time jack the price higher in the end anyways... And online suppliers in Canada are rare too.

Those Abena's were dirt cheap though. Like I am almost thinking it was a sale, and I should go back for more, lol.

Where do you order from Darkfinn? I will check them out.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I would like to point out that those are not "old school" attends. The "old school" attends were much thicker, had a completely different backing, different tapes, and fit better. Ever since Paper Pak bought them, they have destroyed everything that made it a great diaper.