LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Draw The Line?

For me wearing a diaper is all about going back to a time when I was care free and didn't have a worry in the world and the sexual aspect as well. Drawing the line for me is acting like a baby, dressing like one and wetting. No pacifiers or anything babyish for me, just a diaper and I'm good to go. Regular underwear is boring.

Everyone has a line, I'm kinda surprised how widely it varies. For me, I find AB stuff to be a kinda odd, I'm open to it but it's still weird. But beyond that what someone does in their diaper is their choice. Involving kids is a whole different issue, it shouldn't ever happen. In short, be proud of your diaper but sometimes people don't want to know every detail.

i drew the "line" at meeting family members, but the first time i went out with pullups i ran in to my mom.

so i can basicly say the rest of the family won't be a problem.

but it will kill all my hornyness.

the family line is still there.

also i draw a big wide line at swimming with them on :) .

somehow they don't seem to work that well after wards.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

The line for me as it should be for all is children. Little children should not be involved in what we do.

Other than that, I enjoy scat and scat play often and engage in it often. I'm out in public in dipers all the time. Most of the time I am wet in public, it's nice to be able to pee while playing video game demos at walmart. Some times I poop in public. I do like to poop while in walmart shopping around for stuff (well, not shopping; shopping is just an excuse I use to poop in walmart).

If anything, my mother is the one who draws the line on things. I can't be around when she has friends over, and I don't mind leaving because they think me being as old as I am and diapered for fun is odd; I don't like mother's friends too much. The one or two friends I have know my diapers but don't like me to be around them while diapered, especially if I just pooped.

I pretty much draw the line when it comes to AB stuff. I like diapers, but you'll never see me dressed as a baby, no bottles or pacifiers for me either, thank you. There's a sexual component of this fetish for me, and mixing it with the AB aspect is just too weird for me. I understand that some people are fine with it, but from what I understand, the OP is asking where we draw our personal boundries with regards to the fetish.

I also draw the line at anything involving feces. Again, I realize this is a major part of this fetish for some, but I absolutely hate fecal matter, and would like to keep it as far from my body as possible, thank you. Urine does not bother me in the slightest though. Unlike feces, it has been scientifically proven time and again that urine is generally harmless. I remember my elementary school teachers saying this, reading it in one of the trade publications in my pediatrician's office as a child, and in several other credible publications. One study even said that although it's obviously not recommended, if one needed to drink their own urine for survival purposes, they could do so. While I find the idea of drinking urine for any purpose gross, I don't mind letting it out into my diaper, or having it against my skin for a short period of time. My issue with public restrooms have been well documented on DD, and I have no problems with wetting a diaper in public as long as I can do so discreetly and dispose of it afterwards. (I DON'T want people to see it.) I suppose if I really had to defecate, and there was simply know way that I could "hold it," and no way that I could do so in the public restroom, I'd try it in my diaper, but it would be something done out of necessity and would NOT be something that I'd derive any pleasure from whatsoever. In fact I'd probably be somewhat traumatized should the aforementioned circumstances ever occur.

Another place that I draw the line, and the one place that I think everyone should draw the line, is at blatantly and knowingly involving children, and deriving pleasure from it. I should point out that I don't consider what BlackoutSunset did when he took used diapers out of the trash to be crossing this line though. The diapers that he took were in the trash, he made sure that no one, especially no children saw him take them, and he didn't harm anybody in the process. While taking used diapers out of the trash isn't really my thing, I don't consider it to be harmful. If someone wanted the diapers out of my trash can they could have them as long as long as they idemnify me from anything whatsoever that occurs as a result of taking the aforementioned diapers. As long as one doesn't make a mess, and doesn't take anything that can be used to steal my identity, I really don't care what one takes from my trash can, or from any trash can. I know BlackoutSunset was heavily criticized for what he did, and I admittedly defended him on the grounds that I didn't believe it qualified as involving children, although as I said, it's not my thing.

What's more, I understand if people have an involuntary reaction of being aroused if they see a diapered child, and I understand that for some, this feeling may not be something that they can control. However, what can be controlled is how the feeling is coped with, and as long as the child isn't involved and the person doesn't make the arousal known, I have no problem with it. To me, this is a case of "if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound?" While I personally don't have this reaction, I do know that some members here do. In truth, if I was wearing a diaper for pleasure or otherwise and wound up in a situation around children, I'd lose any sense of arousal that I may have had. I have worn diapers out in order to avoid problems with public restrooms, and on occasions where I've run into parents with children, I've always instantly lost any arousal that my diaper may have caused, but I do understand that other people have different reactions.

We all have a right to freedom of expression, none of us have the right to not be offended though.

To me, the one "line" that shouldn't be crossed is the line to pedophilia, at which point you cease to be an AB/DL and become a criminal. I've posted the proper definition of pedophilia before, which is essentially sexual activity with children. I have zero tolerance for said activity, and everyone here should as well. As I've noted above, some things may weird some of us out more than others, but none of them are criminal in nature. This activity is criminal in nature, it's cruel, and we should all be against it, but I'm pretty sure that we all already are.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Wait....Blackoutsunset took USED baby diapers from a TRASH CAN?

Ok....there's my line. A person can only do so much before he should be considered bordering on inhuman or a social monster. A person that steals used baby diapers from a trash can should be publicly condemned and banished.

I can think of only TWO things an ABDL would do with a stolen used baby diaper. One would be wear it. Two would be masterbate to it. For his sake I hope it's the first one.

That is plain gross, and my line is that. Stealing used baby diapers is a nono. What if a neighbor saw you? How would you explain that, walking off with their infant child's used nappy? It can't be explained. This is what the neighborhood calls "the man we don't talk to".