LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Samples

Diaper666

I must be doing something wrong. I get to the screen where it says "get sample" of the Tena Super Stretch Brief, but there is no page asking my info for the sample. I can get to the screen where I can request a pull up product, but can't get to the screen where I can request the Super Stretch Brief....

I must be doing something wrong. I get to the screen where it says "get sample" of the Tena Super Stretch Brief, but there is no page asking my info for the sample. I can get to the screen where I can request a pull up product, but can't get to the screen where I can request the Super Stretch Brief....

make sure your under the childerens section ............... and then choose the "heavy" usage

• 2 months later...

i like tena. just trying out ultima. but i prefer tena slip maxi.

You get the good Tena diapers though, not the crap ones they sell in the USA. The ones here don't seem to be much better then the depends line of products.

You get the good Tena diapers though, not the crap ones they sell in the USA. The ones here don't seem to be much better then the depends line of products.

I've never tried the European Tena diapers, but I think the Tena Super is pretty darned good. I wish they had standing leak guards, but the Stretch Super fits great and holds a lot. Oh, and they're really discreet, too. Seriously, they're my favorite diaper, all things considered. They're no match for the so-called super diapers, but they're the perfect combination of absorbency and comfort for me.

-RMS