LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Harnesses

arren

• 4 months later...

I had experience with baby harnesses in the forties. Back then, it was not uncommon to see toddlers in leather harnesses down town with their Moms. I remember having one that buckled in the back where a set of baby reins were attached. I recall liking them if my memory serves me well. Sadly, the practice is rare today. I guess it's more important that a three or four year old's dignity not be tarnished that to eliminate the potential for the little one getting run over by a car or lost in a crowd. I'm sure that there are parents out there that wished they had used a harness on their baby these days. You can still buy them but not everywhere. Europeans appear smarter in that respect where, I understand, they are still commonly used.

Daddy almost got me a harness once because I have a tendency to dauddle in a store. They were too expensive and the deal he was trying to work out never worked out. Daddy just takes my hand, puts it on the cart then puts his hand on top of mine while we walk around the store until we go to pay for things. It's hard to break free as he'll put more pressure on my hand making it hard to break free. lol There are so many interesting things to look at in a store especially if you're close to the toy department. rofl