LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Diapers

After having been to Japan and being the "victim" of their toilets of the future one too many times, I would expect their diapers to be at a corresponding technological level. That is to say, if there were /anywhere/ that would have self-changing diapers, it would be Japan. And somehow a tentacle-rape monster would be involved. (I submit a link of an 1814 painting from Japan: Evidence that This has been going on a long time!) I think it also helps with the construction of quality automobiles :)

Rakuten is the Japanese equivalent to Amazon. I'm not sure how much shipping is to the US but they do ship to the US!

check it out -

http://en.search.borderless.rakuten.com/medicine_nursing/care_welfare/incontinence_goods/

Ooooooo nice they ship to the uk I read. And it isn't all in japanese, as the description of the diapers is in english. +1 to you!!!! B):thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I've only tried a couple of brands but they compare to depend. The ones I liked have plastic backing except for the tape zone which is the hook and loop like cloth backed brands. They are fairly thin, but in the diaper isle they have varying sizes of booster pads. I think they make the diapers thin then try to sell the boosters to make more money. Some of the boosters will hold more than the actual diaper.

I had a buddy in the Navy a few years back (2000-ish) he sent me the tape-type "Attendo" diapers in size "M" and a few samples or some other brands as well. I thought they blew away most any other type I have tried here in the states: the leg gathers felt very fluffy and ruffled, the front panel was nice and the sticky tabs stayed in place. The absorbency was not quite at the level of Mollicare or Abena X-plus, but they are quite nice. Just another perk of living in Japan would have to be their adult diapers. I wouldn't recommend anybody spend over $35 on a single package of 20 or so, the Japanese diapers are quite good (and I REALLY like Japan and most consumer goods that are 'Japanese'), but I have to agree with the above poster that mentioned that the European adult diapers are superior, especially regarding matters of heavy absorbency. Abena really raised the bar when it comes to absorbency! Good luck to anybody who wants to try the Japanese models though.