LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pup To The Board

Hi Everyone

My name is Trevor im am a playful fun loving pup from Ohio (currently in Pittsburgh with family for a few months). Figured i would sign up and hopefully make some new friends on here. Im hoping to find some other diaper lovers/furs between here (Pittsburgh) and Greensburg, Indiana, Blairsville PA area. Please don't be afraid to contact me and chat Im always up for meeting new people and hanging out. Hope to hear from some of you and thanks for having me on the page.

Howdy! And welcome to DailyDi!

I'm sure you'll come to like it here, seeing as both the site and the people are awesome. Just about everyone here is pretty understanding and open-minded about most things. I hope you decide to take a tour around the forum and jump in some of the discussions! :thumbsup:

Guest padded_husky87

WElcome to dailydipers! This is a verry great cite for most people here are very accepting and noce. Generally domt judge and if you ever are having problems or are down there is awlways someone here who can cheap you up. I say this because this litle pup has been walking with his tail between his legs all week feelimg depressed and a little self destructive but no more Im gonna perk up and get better. I actually live In ohio so its good to see a fellow diaper furry from ohio on here and Im sure there are more. I'm little shy *giggles* so I may not be too talkative but I e entually come around. Welcome