LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends In Va

Hello, my name is not important.. I'm.. kinda shy. I like monkeys and cookies and anime and video games, and I'm looking for another girl in the area who does too! I don't have many friends by me, and it'd be really nice to have a girl to talk to about things i like.. I wouldn't mind a playmate either, it'd be nice, but not required. I do have a boyfriend, I'm not looking for a serious relationship, but if your a girl who wants someone to hang out with or play with, I guess I could... and stuff, so.. yeah.. this is awkward, and I feel weird, but my boyfriend is in college, and its lonely here.. and.. he said he wouldn't mind, so.. if you want to be friends, leave a post and ill give you my email, bye bye for now! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is not important.. I'm.. kinda shy. I like monkeys and cookies and anime and video games, and I'm looking for another girl in the area who does too! I don't have many friends by me, and it'd be really nice to have a girl to talk to about things i like.. I wouldn't mind a playmate either, it'd be nice, but not required. I do have a boyfriend, I'm not looking for a serious relationship, but if your a girl who wants someone to hang out with or play with, I guess I could... and stuff, so.. yeah.. this is awkward, and I feel weird, but my boyfriend is in college, and its lonely here.. and.. he said he wouldn't mind, so.. if you want to be friends, leave a post and ill give you my email, bye bye for now!

Where in VA are you? I live in ohio and I drive to western virginia at least once a month and spend quality time with my daddy. I am actually looking for a baby girl to talk to, also! Same as you, not necessarily sexual in nature, just want to talk to someone like me. If we click, maybe you can hang out with me and my daddy while your daddy/boyfriend is away at college. I know what its like to miss your daddy/boyfriend! If you are interested in talking to me, email me. Im 33 female and just getting into this so it will be nice to share ideas, thoughts, and stuff!!

daddydavids_babygirl@yahoo.com hope to hear from you!

Hello,

I'm a 30 yo straight dl guy living in Richmond. I imagine since I'm a guy that I don't qualify hanging out with you, but if you want to chat, send me an e-mail at nydiaper@yahoo.com . I've hung out before with a female DL when I lived in NY, and we still keep in touch over 2 years later. It'd be great to chat with someone more local too. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Matt