LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Decision

I'm a 31" waist and have worn girls Goodnites L/XL for my diaper of choice. Wondering if Pampers Cruisers size 7,Huggies size 6 or Pull-Ups or Luvs size 6 may fit me for this weekend. I'd love to be able to wear a baby diaper. I know there's a million of these will it fit but I'm in a hurry and looking for feedback. Thanks for responding if you do.

Wondering if Pampers Cruisers size 7,Huggies size 6 or Pull-Ups or Luvs size 6 may fit me for this weekend.

No, they won't - because they're sized to fit babies. Stretching a diaper so tight it looks like a G-string and launches across the room like a SAP-covered missile the first time you try and sit down is not the same as 'fitting' in any way, shape or form. They can make good stuffers inside an adult diaper, yes, but fit an adult? No. If you want a diaper that fits you as an adult, buy an adult diaper.

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

I think it should be mandatory for all ABDL members to sign a document stating A.) they understand baby diapers were meant for actual physical babies, 2.) adults are not supposed to fit in baby diapers, and III.) Any grownup who does will soon find out they aren't made for the big people in the form of a near blinding tape pop.

As much as we all want to be babies, we must come to terms with some facts, such as we should keep baby diapers to babies, and stick with Bambinos, Abenas, Attends, Depends, etc.

• Like 2

im a newbie in this diaper stuff.

i wanna know my diaper size.

im 5,8 feet tall

i weight 132 pounds

my waist is 27,5 inches

what is the size of diaper that i should buy, is there any baby diaper i can fit in?

NO ADULT CAN FIT IN A BABY DIAPER

That being said you're a small or medium depending on the brand. Look at the waist size on the pack of ADULT diapers you're planing on buying and see if you can fit in it, but use the larger of your hip/waist measurements.

• Like 1

im a newbie in this diaper stuff.

i wanna know my diaper size.

im 5,8 feet tall

i weight 132 pounds

my waist is 27,5 inches

what is the size of diaper that i should buy, is there any baby diaper i can fit in?

The most important measurement fitting disposable diapers is the larger of waist and hips. Hips of 27.5" are within the Attends adult small range, but the normal lower weight for medium or regular is 125 pounds. The upper limit of height for women in Attends small is 5'4" and 5'3" for men, to ensure the top of the diaper has enough rise. The weight is all about the fit on the upper thighs. So, if a man is exceptionally low waisted, has slender hips and really skinny thighs, maybe he could make-do with adult small disposables. However, with the thighs predicted by 132 pounds and a height of 5'8" all the adult medium would snug down enough to be a good appropriate fit. The good news is there is a vastly better selection of adult medium disposables!

mediums are too big and small are not big enough, i will have hard time finding the proper one for me. i wish i could gain weight like normal people

If you're between sizes, don't just assume it's 'Small' or 'Medium', look at the actual published size ranges for each specific diaper because they vary. Also, I'm willing to bet your hips will be bigger than your waist (measure the widest point around your pelvis). If your hips are bigger, use that measurement when choosing your size, not your waist.

NO ADULT CAN FIT IN A BABY DIAPER

That being said you're a small or medium depending on the brand. Look at the waist size on the pack of ADULT diapers you're planing on buying and see if you can fit in it, but use the larger of your hip/waist measurements.

em i beg to differ im wearing a girls xl pampers underjams while they are pull ups they are big enough for me to wear and ive done it once but im small enough to fit into a pampers 7 :) so your eh wrong there are adults that are small enough to fit in baby diapers :) and there are severel pics of adults wearing baby diapers i may take a picture via web cam to prove you WRONG :) and dont get into the whole damned debate pullups arent diapers

em i beg to differ im wearing a girls xl pampers underjams while they are pull ups they are big enough for me to wear and ive done it once but im small enough to fit into a pampers 7 :) so your eh wrong there are adults that are small enough to fit in baby diapers :) and there are severel pics of adults wearing baby diapers i may take a picture via web cam to prove you WRONG :) and dont get into the whole damned debate pullups arent diapers

Underjams are made for teenagers and defintely fit me. Goodnites too. if I do something more athletic, underjams in particular will break, but I can keep one on all night no problem and I have about a 31" waist. I love their look.

But no, baby diapers do not work by any stretch. Get some bambinos if you want the look.

so your eh wrong there are adults that are small enough to fit in baby diapers :) and there are severel pics of adults wearing baby diapers

You and I clearly have very different definitions of the word 'fit', then :)

and dont get into the whole damned debate pullups arent diapers

*sigh* Underjams and Goodnites in the larger sizes are designed to fit chronological younger teenagers. Clearly they are much more likely to fit a slim adult than a diaper that's designed to fit a 2-year old. Nobody in this thread is talking about those products.

• Like 1
Guest LOSTinDiapers

I realize that there was once a need to try to wear baby diapers to try to get that authentic feeling. Nowadays, there are so many choices for adult printed diapers that you can get something that fits you properly and still have that baby feeling.

Go to a medical supply store and buy some small Attends or Molicare, since those are the most commonly carried. You will be very thankful that you did.

Guest rosemonde10

Pullups to me AREN'T diapers.

A diaper must: crinkle, hold large amounts of urine and poo, and this last is a must BE ABLE TO TAPE AND UNTAPE.

A diaper must be something you have to basically fix around your self, not something you step into.

You step into pullups and underwear and pants.

You PUT ON a diaper.

Two different things.

Sorry to say that the baby diapers are too small for you but there is no reason why you can not use them as a stuffer for your adult diapers.

I have instructions posted at: http://socalab.250x.com/stuffing.html

Have a super pampered weekend.

SoCalAB

I'm a 31" waist and have worn girls Goodnites L/XL for my diaper of choice. Wondering if Pampers Cruisers size 7,Huggies size 6 or Pull-Ups or Luvs size 6 may fit me for this weekend. I'd love to be able to wear a baby diaper. I know there's a million of these will it fit but I'm in a hurry and looking for feedback. Thanks for responding if you do.