LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curiosity Normal

Just had a quick question for maybe some more experienced people . For some reason in the past few months ive started to role the idea around of maybe experimenting with another male friend who is also abdl . Ive read many things about guys still young roughly 20's experimenting and what not and wanted to know , is this normal ? is some sort of curiosity always normal ?

I dont feel like i want to beat myself up but i think it would be a life experience to try being on the other end of the spectrum and seeing as i still find girls attractive i just find myself confused and its sort of stressing me out . I know this gets asked alot but just talking about it i think will help me relax.

Such curiosity has been normal since humanity existed, just these times people are often too close minded to discuss it. Really, just do what you are comfortable and make sure who you are "testing the waters" with understands that you really don't know where you stand yet. If both people can walk away still friends, then whether you change or not is unimportant.

the kinsey scale is quite interesting. It basically states that everyone has some percentage of homosexuality. I think its normal to experiment personally....I mean if you dont try it how do you know whether you would like it or not. We as human beings are sexual creatures and just because society labels it taboo doesnt mean it cant be apart of some healthy sexual exploration. like.......diapers?!

Thanks for the words peeps , i guess its just stressing me out because ive only been with girls my entire life and all of a sudden im getting some very strange and unknown feelings .

As long as you do it safely, the only way to know what something feels like is to do it B) Sexuality is but a small part of life time-wise yet most people place high importance on it, which I never understood :huh: I've been head-over-heels for a couple guys but it wasn't mutual so it went nowhere :crybaby: If the right guy showed up at the right time and place I wouldn't say no :blush: though I'm far more attracted to women :wub: Don't stress over it, just accept that your feelings are real and OK and let fate deal the cards ;)

May you get a winning hand!

Bettypooh