LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forever Young

Chapter Sixteen

In that dark little room, I lost all perception of time. I could have been there for hours, or perhaps minutes. I know now for a fact that I wasn’t there for more than a whole night, but at the time I was so scared to think that I’d never leave this cruel man’s grasp.

Jonathan would appear and disappear from my bedside, even though I never saw or heard him going through a door (I just chalked it up to vampire super-stealth). When he would show up, he’d usually offer me a water bottle to drink or an apple to eat. I tried to resist, but he would silently hold out his offerings until my hunger and thirst overcame me and I sullenly accepted. As I ate and drank, Jonathan would smile down at me—not like the smile a rapist might wear, but one that seemed almost… fatherly.

I found myself wishing he would just glare or frown at me instead. It would have made my captivity easier to bear.

When he vanished back into the shadows for about the third or fourth time, I laid back on the bed, even though my wrists and ankles were chafing against the leather belts. By now, I’d gotten used to the foul reek of my overloaded diaper. I don’t know if it put him off, but Jonathan never bothered to even touch my diaper, let alone offer to change me. Not that I’d have wanted him to, the creep. But after weeks of living with Elizabeth and Mireille, I’d gotten very used to having someone change me when I needed it.

And in the end, my memories were what sustained me. They kept me grounded in the darkness, through all my terror, my hunger, my thirst, and my utter misery. After Jonathan’s ghostly visage vanished back into the shadows, I could think about Elizabeth and her warm smile that made me feel like we were the only people in the world. I tried to think about Mireille and her sisterly affection for me, or Ferdinand’s grim but proud smile as we discussed vampire lore. I thought about Dave and Michelle—who I had to admit were always “Mom and Dad

I am so h :D appy she is save now and I hope the un-dead bastard will get what he deserved! :bash:

Check in same time next week to find out!

Thanks for the comments, guys! :thumbsup:

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in my stories and to give you a sneak peek at my next work.

It's going to be a little unusual because it's not written like a normal story, but it'll be in first-person like this one. The new story's working title is "Staying Up With Mel," and is basically a series of "transcripts" of a fictional blogger named Melissa who goes by the handle "Baby Mel." The cool thing about this story is that it'll be interactive, so you, the reader, can make suggestions as to what Mel discusses on her "blog."

But until then, we've got to wrap up the dark, romantic tale of Elizabeth and Julia, so stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Chapter Seventeen

I don’t remember passing out, but I must have done so at some point after my rescue, because when I opened my eyes again, I was lying on a much more comfortable bed in Ferdinand’s private chambers with Mireille at my side.

Far below Montparnasse Cemetery, the room was spacious and consisted of ancient stones that had long ago faded to a dull sandy hue. Every wall was adorned with a portrait of some old monarch, although one of them seemed to be a younger version of Ferdinand himself. It had probably been made long before he had become a vampire. And in keeping with the ancient style of this place, the room was illuminated with dozens of candles—in the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, on top of the bookshelf and writing desk next to the bed, and even a few on the floor by the doorway.

Even with all those candles, I was still cold, so after dressing me up in my clothes, Mireille tucked me under the blankets of Ferdinand’s four-poster bed. She also snuggled up against me, adding what warmth was left in her own body to mine. I knew—using a little vampire-style telepathy—that she was worried for me, that she was happy to watch over me and tend to my every need.

It occurred to me that perhaps the reason Mireille was so drawn to Elizabeth was that Elizabeth had been a mother and gotten to know her child, which Mireille had never done. With that in mind, it was easy to see why she had no reservations pretending I was her baby girl once Elizabeth had suggested it.

Lying there in that bedroom, it was a strange thing to think that my very presence was resolving some psychological issues within this coven of vampires. All I’d really done was be myself.

Not bad for a twenty-three-year-old unemployed college graduate, I decided.

Some time later—as I couldn’t see a clock anywhere—the old wooden door on my left opened, and Elizabeth came in. She was still wearing the same outfit she’d had on at the restaurant, and except for a tear in the right shoulder of her jacket, she seemed to be just fine. She set down the food-laden tray she was carrying on the nightstand next to the bed and smiled at me.

“Julia,

Kind of a sad chapter but that last line made me smile! :D Another great update JD!

I would look at it as bittersweet. Glad to liked it, diaperangel, and as always, thanks for reading! :thumbsup:

New chapter is up early, since I might not be able to post it on Monday (getting ready for vacation and Thanksgiving, all that fun stuff). Remember, two more chapters to go! Stay tuned for the denouement! :thumbsup:

---

Chapter Eighteen

After spending almost a whole week recovering at Ferdinand’s underground sanctuary, I felt strong enough to enter the real world again. Elizabeth bought me an evening dress with lovely black heels, and once I was dressed, we went back to l’Avant Goût, the same restaurant where I’d been abducted.

Believe me, I’d have wanted to go anywhere else, but I knew Elizabeth wouldn’t let her guard down this time. Besides, I figured we might make some happier memories this time. I couldn’t blame the restaurant for my misfortune and I couldn’t hold it against them when their food was just so delicious.

Elizabeth and I ordered the pot au feu de cochon, a spicy pork stew that tasted great and was strong enough to clear my sinuses. Of course, Elizabeth didn’t actually eat, but the waiter seemed pretty convinced when he came to collect our bowls. And for dessert, I ordered a plate of chocolate cake with caramel-covered vanilla ice cream.

For the duration of our meal, Elizabeth sat across from me, watching me eat and fondly stroking my hand. Even so, she couldn’t hide her anxiety from what I suppose you could call my “sixth sense.

Turns out I still have time to post the penultimate chapter of this story. Enjoy, and have a Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbsup:

---

Chapter Nineteen

Two nights later, Elizabeth was leading me back down the stairwell and past the rainbow-colored candles. She had bought me a black suit—my “baptismal clothes,

Well, here it is: the final chapter of "Forever Young." Thanks again, everyone, for reading and for your comments. I'll get to work on posting the whole story on the main site, and in a week or two, you can expect to see the first chapter (or "episode") of my next story on here.

Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

---

Chapter Twenty

So there I was, sitting on a couch next to a timid young girl named Clarissa, having just spilled my entire story to her. A story that happened… oh, let’s see, maybe three or four years ago. Honestly, it’s so hard to keep track when every day is like a fleeting moment and every year feels like a month. But that’s all part of the price of being immortal, with all the time in the world to waste.

Clarissa was exhausted. The poor thing had been up all night, and I felt that dawn was soon approaching. Still, she was a good listener and I could sense her surface thoughts of acceptance, even a little sympathy for everything I’d been through. But I knew she’d feel that way even before I showed up.

I chose her because she reminds me so much of my mortal self—alone, unloved, and desperate to be a part of something grand and noble. So there I was in her apartment, being the confident Elizabeth to her frightened Julia.

“Now that you have heard my story,

Umm.. "Bravo!" is about all there is to say. You have a wonderful way with words and managed to develop an intricate plot out of two seemingly uncooperative subjects.. and props for keeping up with the weekly update, that can be hard to do. Rarely does an abdl story evoke emotion out of the reader like yours. An excellent story in all regards!

This is a great story. I liked to sit back and read is slowly, enjoying every second of it.

Thank you for writing it!

Thank you for reading it! And just so everyone knows, I'll try to get the first chapter of my new story-in-progress up early next week, so stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...