LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here'S A Good Use For Dirty Diapers

I don't mess very often, but one good use I've found......you know all that stuff in the mail with personal & confidential personal information? )name. address, ssn, credit card statements, etc).....tear then up into the tiniest shreds possible, then put the paper scraps inside the diry diaper. Then throw away normally. I can guarentee nobody is gonna sift through the trash and want to steal your identity if they have to battle their way through poop !!!

• Like 1

..tear then up into the tiniest shreds possible, then put the paper scraps inside the diry diaper. Then throw away normally. I can guarentee nobody is gonna sift through the trash and want to steal your identity if they have to battle their way through poop !!!

I still wouldn't bet against it tho!!! Some crooks are :screwy: !!!!!

Guest rosemonde10

I don't mess very often, but one good use I've found......you know all that stuff in the mail with personal & confidential personal information? )name. address, ssn, credit card statements, etc).....tear then up into the tiniest shreds possible, then put the paper scraps inside the diry diaper. Then throw away normally. I can guarentee nobody is gonna sift through the trash and want to steal your identity if they have to battle their way through poop !!!

According to this post I stumbled upon, its possible some disgusting people out there would not mind sifting through another's dirty diaper for any reason at all. I wet myself while reading the original thread. I couldn't stop lol'ing. Was this user for real? Well either way it is far easier to burn your private docments than take time out to stuff them in a diaper. You see, fire destroys all evidence of anything. It's the ultimate failsafe.

Have any of you ever, either when changing or what have you, looked inside a messsed/wet diaper and "admired" or "appreciated" your art?

Meaning, have you ever at one time or another taken a peek inside your diaper to see what wonderful artwork you made in your diaper?

Do you "appreciate" your "art"?

On occasion, I do untape the diaper I am wearing just to look and see how much I've made, the color, texture, and overall design I've made it take with the day's moving and walking and sitting. Sometimes I try and compare it to works of actual art by people like Picasso, or Francis Bacon. I've never had something comparable to my fav artist, Salvador Dali. Despite the fact his best known piece was a bunch of melted clocks in "The Persistence of Memory", I'm sure I could make something resembling a melted clock with the runnyness of my poo.

I do this IN PRIVATE. Meaaning, I don't stop in the middle of the street and pop open my diaper. No. No. NO!!

There are many diferent areas of possibility too. If your poo is a little colored for whatever reason, you can add color to your art. Or, if your'e sick with diarrhea, you can have an easier time "working" it into something.

No, this does not mean I sit there and play with my poop. I don't do that. However, when changing myself, sometimes I can manipulate it a bit by manipulating the diaper, or just admire it.

I have on occasion also just admired the art. For various reasons. From resemblence of something, to amazement at the actual size of the load , I take my time to appreciate it.

We only get to live once. So enjoy what you want with the time you are given.

PS: No, I have never willingly touched my feces to move it around. Don't get the wrong idea. This is just a thread about admiring your messy diapers, and what you see when you look into the depths of your imagination and your messy diaper.