LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Help Me Sleep Better

Guest rosemonde10

Guest rosemonde10

When I get ready for bed I change into a fresh diaper, powder it up, and turn off the lights. I find that on nights I sleep diapered, I get more rest, and BETTER rest, than on nights I just wear basic panties.

Does anyone else here in this site find that they sleep better at night diapered than NOT diapered?

Part of this I think is because the soft fabric on the inside, besides being so damned soft and comfortable, allows my mind to rest and know it's totally fine if I need to wet while in bed. Something about knowing I don't have to worry about getting up, waking the dogs, turning on the lights, and falling over everything just to pee makes it just perfectly ok to sleep better. It's a nice relaxing tool. And nights I do diaper up for bed I wet it before I go to sleep. So. Yea. lol :closedeyes:

• Like 1

This sort of topic has been mention a few hundred times or so... But yes, I do sleep much better with a diaper on than I do without. Part of it is that we need to be comfortable when we sleep. What defines comfort varies from person to person. I, for example, could never go to sleep in a chair, vehicle, or the bathtub without some heavy medication to cause that. But many of my family members do just that, without the medicine. I'm also not into the wetting/messing thing, so I'd never be able to go to sleep with a diaper in such condition. They have to be clean and dry, for me. And I don't wet the bed, so that's not a factor in it. For me, it's just the comfort thing. Similarly, I turn the heater up in the winter and dial the AC back in the summer, as I don't like to go to bed cold.

I find diapers either make me sleep better or worse, but never in-between. Sometimes (to use the mot juste) I sleep like a baby, feeling very comfortable and relaxed. Other times I'll wake up repeatedly through the night feeling turned-on and with my head full of distracting fantasies, and end up getting only a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. (Curiously, though, I usually feel pretty well rested the next day anyway.)

Guest rosemonde10

Yea I've seen this topic mentioned time and times before. Sorry to raise the dead for discussion but I just wanted to mention it. I know I saaid I sleep better diapered, wet or dry, and you may be asking "rose, why are you not asleep now?".

It's because I've got something coming in the mail and I'm too excited to sleep. Lol.

When I get ready for bed I change into a fresh diaper, powder it up, and turn off the lights. I find that on nights I sleep diapered, I get more rest, and BETTER rest, than on nights I just wear basic panties.

Does anyone else here in this site find that they sleep better at night diapered than NOT diapered?

Part of this I think is because the soft fabric on the inside, besides being so damned soft and comfortable, allows my mind to rest and know it's totally fine if I need to wet while in bed. Something about knowing I don't have to worry about getting up, waking the dogs, turning on the lights, and falling over everything just to pee makes it just perfectly ok to sleep better. It's a nice relaxing tool. And nights I do diaper up for bed I wet it before I go to sleep. So. Yea. lol :closedeyes:

Totally Ditto :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I find diapers either make me sleep better or worse, but never in-between. Sometimes (to use the mot juste) I sleep like a baby, feeling very comfortable and relaxed. Other times I'll wake up repeatedly through the night feeling turned-on and with my head full of distracting fantasies, and end up getting only a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. (Curiously, though, I usually feel pretty well rested the next day anyway.)

This is me. The first times I wore diapers to bed I'd be thinking of various dl fantasies and just so focused on o-m-g, I'm wearing a diaper, so I had trouble sleeping. It was to the point where I just realized that if I wanted sleep, I'd have to take off the diaper and put boring things on and resume in the morning.

I started to enjoy the relaxation more later, so sometimes, it's a big help.

Spending the evening diapered is definitely a great destresser.

Guest rosemonde10

This is me. The first times I wore diapers to bed I'd be thinking of various dl fantasies and just so focused on o-m-g, I'm wearing a diaper, so I had trouble sleeping. It was to the point where I just realized that if I wanted sleep, I'd have to take off the diaper and put boring things on and resume in the morning.

I started to enjoy the relaxation more later, so sometimes, it's a big help.

Spending the evening diapered is definitely a great destresser.

I've heard for you men that if you masterbate in a diaper, the desire goes away and it's back to normal again. So maybe if you are having problems sleeping in diapers just masterbate into it?

It's not the diaper that is making you unable to sleep. It's the extreme fast paced sex hormones rushing through your brain that make it hard to sleep.

I've heard for you men that if you masterbate in a diaper, the desire goes away and it's back to normal again. So maybe if you are having problems sleeping in diapers just masterbate into it?

It's not the diaper that is making you unable to sleep. It's the extreme fast paced sex hormones rushing through your brain that make it hard to sleep.

Being that way anatomically still, I can say that it does help :whistling: But a lot of it is psychological based on other things :huh: The best way to get used to something is to 'normalize' it in your life ;) Just keep on wearing diapers when you go to bed and eventually your mind and body will give up fighting sleep- then you'll get the rest you wanted and need :thumbsup: How long that will take varies with the individual but given enough time it will happen because it physically has to happen B)

Bettypooh

Being that way anatomically still, I can say that it does help :whistling: But a lot of it is psychological based on other things :huh: The best way to get used to something is to 'normalize' it in your life ;) Just keep on wearing diapers when you go to bed and eventually your mind and body will give up fighting sleep- then you'll get the rest you wanted and need :thumbsup: How long that will take varies with the individual but given enough time it will happen because it physically has to happen B)

Bettypooh

Yeah that was mostly my experience, mostly. For a time I thought if I wore diapers enough, the turn on would fade and the more annoying aspects would be stronger and my desires would fall which is kind of true. Me being a boy with a lot of hormones (well, on the outside), my desires do rise and fall with "release" - it's definitely not unheard of for me to be thinking, how awesome would it be to be diapered for 48 hours... promptly to switch to "uggh", what a mess. The good news is the more I wear, the less of a "turn off" it becomes afterward. And the less exciting it becomes at night. But it's still so relaxing and fun.