LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Beyond My Dreams

As I've noted here before I get my at-work pull-up style diapers from "Dollar General" and they're much like the cheapest store brands :blush: 'cept they're always cheaper there- and they're enough for my minor need since I use the toilet when I can at work; all they do is catch leaks that I can't :thumbsup: So they seemingly changed the packaging recently when they also began to offer specific styles for men and women :huh: Well, today I grabbed a new bag since my usual store was out and the other store didn't have any old ones like I've been getting :rolleyes: Back home I saw they were marked "medium absorbency"- the old ones were called "super absorbent" which was a very bad joke :ninja: On taking one out I saw they were identical, save for the padding being a bit thinner. I "test drove" one today and the absorbency is only slightly less than before- not enough to matter to me ;)

But the nicest part is that they were just $3.50 + sales tax for 20 diapers :wub: I've never seen any kind of diapers sell for so little at retail and these weren't on sale- it seems to be their regular price :o No, they're not a Molicare, Abena, or Bambino but they'll keep my pants dry at work and that's what I need them for B) Shucks, I thought to old ones were a bargain at $0.50 each, but at 17 1/2 cents each these are going to be hard to beat! It's taking all my self-restraint to keep from going back and buying a bunch more :angel_not: I'm so happy that I could pee myself repeatedly- and now I can afford to :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

Are they good pull-up style diapers and do they have a "normal" kind of diapers too?? Never had those kind of pull-ups and or diapers before. And heard they are cheap!! And I to get some cheap brands.

So, I'm a small kinda guy as I believe you to be BettyPooh. How do you find the fit on these? Most of the brands I have seen combine the small to medium sizes. I also wonder if you have tried to double these and wear a pair of plastic panties as a back up. I believe someone asked in another thread about this but do any pull ups offer the standing leak guards?

I would think at this price these would be ideal to cut cost for short day trips for me. In the past I had somewhat good luck modifying them for fit by turning them inside out. I then used a stapler to "seam" about 2" inches on each side while they were laid flat front to back. When flipped right side in the extra material could be adjusted to cover the staples. This created a more form fitting diaper for me.

Doing this allowed it not to wrinkle and bunch up under my clothes and also seemed to help protect against leaks. I would think you could cheaply make a pretty good diaper by adding a Pampers or such inside as a stuffer and then using plastic pants as a safety measure.

I would also think that if you used the above method and then used a additional pair turn wrong side out and worn over the "good" pair. it would catch any flowover better and you would have a pretty good thick fluffy diaper for night time for a fraction of the cost of a good brand such as a moli, or abena. So yeah anyway..Dollar store here I come. I just gotta remember where a actual dollar general is. We have several variations in my area. I believe the one you describe is the one with the big yellow sign with the black lettering if I am correct. :)