LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Leak

I've been wearing nappies on and off for around 7 years now and I've never suffered a leak, ever, but yesterday it finally happened. I went into town to get some clothes and decided I'd get a McDonalds (I know it's junk, but I don't eat there very often and I had the urge). By the time I got there my nappy was pretty wet, but no more so than other times. I got my food and sat down, eat and then decided I'd go and wash my hands in the bathroom. Only when I got there did I realise I had a large wet patch on my ass. Fortunately I'd bought some new jeans while clothes shopping, so I changed in a cubicle. I enjoy wearing nappies in public, but I don't enjoy being noticed wearing. I enjoy the satisfaction of knowing I'm in a nappy while everyone around me is none the wiser, so this was not an ideal situation! I was so embarrassed to walk back through and out of the place.

Anyone else got an embarrassing leak story?

The best part about leaking in a place like McDonald's or anywhere else where people eat (especially where *kids* eat), is that you can always claim that you unknowingly sat down in water, soda, etc. I've never had a leak in public whilst sitting down. I've had several while I was standing up, working, but because I wear my pants loose, it's never shown through.

I had a leak at work once--I was standing up, and it trickled down the inside of my left leg leaving a wet stripe down past the knee. No one was near me at the time, but I was due in a meeting a few minutes later, so I was pretty worried about it. I had a spare diaper (and I went to change into it immediately), but I didn't have spare pants with me, and I couldn't go home without missing the meeting.

So what I did was psych myself up, take a deep breath, and walk into the meeting room as if nothing was unusual. Most people never even looked up from their laptops; the ones who did, I just smiled and made eye contact--they can't be looking at my pants if they're looking at my face, right?--and sat down with my legs under the table, out of sight. AFAIK nobody noticed a thing. By the time the meeting was over, the wetness wasn't particularly visible anymore. Scary moment though.

A couple of years ago, I had just gotten off of a flight home. I was pretty wet, but things were holding up (I thought). We decided to stop for something to eat at a Culver's before going home, and I pretty much planned on changing there anyway. Just as we were going in, I realized that I had leaked big time!

There are two kinds of diaper users. Those that have had a leak and those that will have a leak. Its enviable, you will have a leak someday!

My first major leak was in K-Mart with the wife before I came clean to say and told her I was a DL. Glad I had a on a weather proof jacket that I quickly tied around my waist saying I was hot. I sat on the jacket for the ride home in the car. Not fun!

For the poster above, man before you marry someone, they should know your a DL, sheesh. Grow a pair and tell her if you havent already. She could be wearing with you!! As for leaks, ya they suck major. Thats why you should never oversaturate a diaper. I see alot of abdls who want to have a completely soaked diaper and thats the problem. You need to change after 1-2 wettings max and youll never have a leak. Diapers are meant to be changed often.