LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Select Fitted Briefs, First Look, Review And Test

Below I have written a review about a particular diaper. Feel free to read and critique my style of review. If you have any suggestions about how I could improve, feel free to post. thanks

The diaper I am reviewing this week is known as Select Fitted Brief size medium, from the makers of Tranquility. I will start with a description about the appearance of the brief, inside and out, followed by a review on the fit and feel, and sum it up with a performance test.

Upon opening the pack of briefs I happy by both what I say and smelled. After seperating the top of the bag, I was greeted by what looked liked 12 extremely large vintage-style plastic pampers. The entire exterior of the brief is covered in bright white plastic, with a yellow wetness indicator running the entire length of the brief. Between the two yellow lines is a string of blue letters, indicating the size of the brief. The diaper also comes equipped with Lycra leg gatherers and four tapes to ensure a secure fit. Now that we know what we are working with, lets get one on.

I applied this diaper, the diaper pictured on me, on the floor. I was able to obtain a nice secure fit with this particular brief, courtesy of the four tapes and elastic leg gatherers. The tapes were strong. so I was able to apply the diaper very tightly. The elastic leg gatherers allowed me to secure the diaper tightly around my legs. Excess material is left around the elastic, and when the diaper is on, this material flares out, producing a ruffly appearance, adding to the overall, already very babyish feel. Next I secured the top tapes snuggly against the front cover. Like the lower tapes, the upper tapes provided exceptional grip to the front cover.

Once diapered, I noticed that this diaper was on the large side for a medium. The tapes attached around the same area as other diapers I have used, but the front and back of the brief came up abnormally high. In fact the diaper reached all the way up to my belly button while I was laying down. The outer is both soft and extremely noisy, I must also mention that the pad almost spans the entire area of the diaper, producing what I believe to be a nice secure fit. Although this diaper was a little on the thin side, once removed from the pack and applied, the pad puffed up, producing a significant bulge in the front and back. Overall I was able to obtain a secure fit, now its time to see if this baby is up to the test, or on that note, this baby's diaper.

I gave this diaper one very severe wetting, and it managed to swallow the whole gulp, . The padding, when wet, initially turns to what feels like a gel-like substance but later hardens. I wet this diaper while layhing down, so the majority of the work was done by the middle and back of the pad. The pad did its job very quickly, producing no leaks. The leg gatherers also proved their worth, no leaks whatsoever. Not suprisingly the diaper sagged signifigantly once drenched, probabely because the absence of an elastic waistband.

Overall, I will give this diaper a favorable rating due to frilly leg gatherers, plastic cover, and satisfactory performance. Like I mentioned above, when I initially opened the pack I felt like I was greeted by a gigantic pack of plastic pampers, complete with cute elastic leg gatherers and crinkly outer cover. I am not an adult baby, but I love adult diapers that resemble those original pampers, that we all wish we could wear. But the praise does not stop at the appearance, the performance is also noteworthy. This diaper, despite the fact it is on the thin side, still remains extremely absorbant, not leaking one time. I must mention though, that this brief does not come equipped with a waistband, so anyone who pursues a more active lifestyle might be better suited by another product.

I must apologize, the pictures that will be accompanying this post will picture me in the soaked diaper. Sorry, I had an accident while writing the review )=

Its been a few years but me and these diapers have spent some wonderful times tougher. Always let down by no waist band but nothing a hot glue gun cant fix.

For me, Select brand is an OK day time diaper. At night, they are way too thin for me. I use ATNs mostly for night, but like to have Selects around for occasional day use, and they are great for that. In fact, I had one on this morning before showering, it held # 1 and # 2 good enough. I wear a plastic pant over all disapers, just for insurance.