LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northeast Ohio Munch Query

GuybrushT

Good evening to all the Ships at Sea,

I am Guybrush Threepwood, and I would like to have an Northeast Ohio Munch, preferably in Oberlin, OH. I would be delighted to work with those who have interest and hopefully means to attend a munch, in either Oberlin, or a Cleveland location [specify] If this interests you, write me a reply. If sufficient interest is generated, I should like to have a munch and perhaps an hour of activities or a movie by the very beginning of February.

Yours,

G. Threepwood, Esq.

• 2 weeks later...

the best tip for hosting a munch is find a location, pick a date, set a time, post all the details publically (here there and everywhere on the net), then stick with having the munch.

What do you have to loose? you will be eating out no matter if people show up or not. It is not like holding a AB party where you have costs involved that you can't get back.

Ah, but the window of the time has closed. I've got operas to go to, classes to teach, diapers to wet, etc. Ultimately, I blame this on my passive approach. Believe you me-- if you want to make an organization large, you have to be active. Send messages to DPF roster, [as you do, NH] hunt down everyone from the area, etc. I took a passive approach intentionally. It was a shot in the dark; it probably wouldn't have succeeded. This month, and the coming semester, I just don't have the time. But when it comes, oh yeah, it's going roll like nothing else. I forsee a diapered Juggernaut rolling through...

My thanks for you offer of assistance, my friend, and I'll see you to, Ray.

Aaron, otherwise Guybrush