LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Plastic Pants?

Ive never seen any plastic pants in adult sizes at a chain store, but then again I live in a small area. You are proably going to have to go to a medical supply store and see what they have. I have to travel about three hours in order to get to medical supply stores that carry plastic pants.

Your other option is to go online. I have recently started buying plastic pants online and have found that I like pants made by the Gary company. They fit a lot better than plastic pants that I have gotten at medical supply stores and are much thicker and are avaliable in many colors. :thumbsup: I especially like their 7mm plastic pants :thumbsup:

The internet is the best bet. There are very few medical supply companies that carry anything and most have to order them anyway. Fetware is a good fast shipping company - I like their ultraflex line, virtually impossible to tear or harm! Protex Medical is another good one. Lots of rubber pants as well as the plastic ones. Also, I like Adult Cloths Diaper's line of plastic "Leakmaster pants". B4NS carries an excellent line of vinyl pants also. Best bet is to go on line and order a few from each supplier - You can judge for yourself quality, service and "Value". Some have very plain white and others have prints of all descriptions and colors to boot. I have had good luck with all of the companies mentioned.