LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New-Ish At Target

Guest NaughtyAshes

Guest NaughtyAshes

So i've been meaning to post about this for a week or two, but I recently saw two (and purchased one) new screen print Tees at Target.

One, for women, a pink "Mr. Bubbles" tee.

Two, for men, a grey sesame street shirt which has the slogans, "all my friends are from the hood."

Unfortunately, I can't give accurate pricing info as prices are different at all Target stores and Target.com is really just an extension of Amazon . com and only has some access to Targets inventory data (so they tend to carry many different products). You can find pics of the women's shirt on Target.com, but can't purchase it. I wasn't able to locate the Sesame Street one on the website. I assure you though, both are being carried in at least some Target stores.

Sorry, I'm terrible at sharing new finds. Forgive me!

^ You are right, indeed! Fashion Buyers for many department stores and outlets like Target, Walmart and others are pushing New-Retro lines for young men and women. Lucky for us, it's like a double entendre.

I myself, I just purchased a super cute light-blue Power Rangers t shirt at JCP for 3.97. Seriously, those of you who think you can't afford department stores, go check out the Clearance Rack -- full of good finds for cheap! And even though a dry diaper is up there on the 'Feels Good' list, I'd hafta put Retail Therapy as a close second - :)