LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Found 2 Gig Of Diaper Vids...

seed

A computer that has a complete copy of a certain torrent. Once your client finishes downloading, it will remain open until you click the Finish button (or otherwise close it.) This is known as being a seed or seeding. You can also start a BT client with a complete file, and once BT has checked the file it will connect and seed the file to others. Generally, it's considered good manners to continue seeding a file after you have finished downloading, to help out others. Also, when a new torrent is posted to a tracker, someone must seed it in order for it to be available to others. Remember, the tracker doesn't know anything of the actual contents of a file, so it's important to follow through and seed a file if you upload the torrent to a tracker.

So to keep seeding a file you just leave the client program open you used to download the file. And depending on the client you may have to toggle some menu function to keep seeding the file after you finished downloading it.

Hope that helps.

dw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically you have to get the torrent file, which you can get one that this link:

http://torrentsearcher.filesharingplace.com/

i would try the isohunt one as i found that file there.

then run the torrent program and open up the torrent file.

it'll then look for users that have the file.

then you wait the long wait as 2 gigs will take a while.

took me almost 2 weeks to get it and im on dsl.

basically if theres not many people on there, expect a small go, the fastest i got the thing to go was 50k though my upload was at 400k which pissed me off since i was the fastest thing on the damn thing.

i kept maybe half of the clips, there were some really junky quality clips and then some that didnt suit my taste at all.

wish they had more baby diaper videos. the ones i see that were close to it was some vids of pull-ups but wish they did more.