LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey There

Hey, I'm Thaddeus but most of my friends call me Tadj, but either way, I am an AB though every once in a while I'm a DL. I just wanted to find a place that's not Diaperspace where I could actually meet and talk to people that like Diapers too, I'm not one for BDSM, and I'm not looking for sex. Just looking for friends who know what it's like to have a diaper craving. I don't get to wear too often with me going to school and living at home the rest of the time and my mom caught me a few years ago and flipped out she doesn't know I still wear from time to time when I have the chance. Other than that I'm a pretty normal 19 year old guy, I like girls, I love bowling, and Martial Arts, there are some other things there too. So if you want to talk I'll be here, thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hiya! Thanks for introducing yourself!

I am sure you'll find that Daily Diapers is a pretty cool place to meet lots of interesting and fairly nice people. There are some people here that are not so nice, but you'll figure out who they are and learn to steer clear of them pretty quickly. Just remember to not let them get to you.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here and I hope to see you around the boards! :thumbsup: